Nikkie Tutorials

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So amazing. What a gorgeous lady she is.
Still think it's odd her fiance didn't know about it for ages? But apart from a cousin and patients I work with I can't ever understand what a trans person goes through so each to their own ! I'm so glad he at least accepted it and is fine with it but she has been a woman her whole life. Transition being completed by 19 is amazing fair play to her family and I know Dutch hospitals are amazing!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t agree with her not telling her fiancé, but I’ve never had to be in that situation so unable to judge. But I’d be pretty peed off if a secret had been kept
From
Me

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s got class!
I thought tonight’s video was beautifully done. I hope her words will help many people to fully be themselves whether they are cis, trans, non-binary or gender queer 💙💗🤍💙💗

Reactions: 5
I would never have guessed. Changes nothing about my like for her. Hate that she was being blackmailed. The world is full of absolute arseholes.

Reactions: 2
I don’t agree with her not telling her fiancé, but I’ve never had to be in that situation so unable to judge. But I’d be pretty peed off if a secret had been kept
From
Me
for once I will say, it’s none of our damn business what or when or how that played out 🤷‍♀️ I agree we cannot judge.

I will gossip about a newly painted wall but on this I have no opinion or judgement.

I’m glad they’re happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn't know who Nikkie was until today but watched her video and wow.

Now, this is really ignorant in my part but she says her fiance didn't know? If she had the surgery to make her genitals female would there not have been scarring or any kind of indication?

I just Googled it and this trans woman showed off her scars. I guess Nikkie could have said they were from something else? https://www.health.com/mind-body/jazz-jennings-scars

Reactions: 2
I think her fiance did know, they've been together for years. She did say she wished she told him sooner, but what I understood she told him after a few months of dating.

Reactions: 6
I think her fiance did know, they've been together for years. She did say she wished she told him sooner, but what I understood she told him after a few months of dating.
Yes that’s what I assumed too. If you were keeping it private and you’re a public figure it’s not really something you would reveal on the first date is it.

Reactions: 5
No they only met in 2018 right ?? Her ex who cheated on her all that drama was in 2018 or 17 !

She's been a woman her whole life and I'm not trans so can't judge her for any of this but it sounded like she only told him very recently. I don't get why she included it in the video though!

Reactions: 4
No they only met in 2018 right ?? Her ex who cheated on her all that drama was in 2018 or 17 !

She's been a woman her whole life and I'm not trans so can't judge her for any of this but it sounded like she only told him very recently. I don't get why she included it in the video though!
I think she included it because it's also an important part of the dating experience as a trans person (I would assume). If i had to tell a partner something like that, considering how a lot of cis people view trans people, I'd be flipping scared. There is no way to know how your partner will react and it's a little selfish but so, so understandable that someone would keep putting "the moment" off.

I hope her and Dylan's relationship is still gonna work out. I don't know if they ever talked about possibly having kids before getting engaged but I so hope for them that it's not a dealbreaker. Wishing them all the best! And so much love to Nikkie. It takes strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she included it because it's also an important part of the dating experience as a trans person (I would assume). If i had to tell a partner something like that, considering how a lot of cis people view trans people, I'd be flipping scared. There is no way to know how your partner will react and it's a little selfish but so, so understandable that someone would keep putting "the moment" off.

I hope her and Dylan's relationship is still gonna work out. I don't know if they ever talked about possibly having kids before getting engaged but I so hope for them that it's not a dealbreaker. Wishing them all the best! And so much love to Nikkie. It takes strength.
Exactly. Looked up her last boyfriend and they broke up in 2018 and he cheated on her. So that would hurt a lot too !
Dating must be so stressful as a trans person.
Exactly glad they're happy and hope they last ! And hope people leave her alone!

Reactions: 1
So too faced are going in low I see.

4817B560-7360-40F1-88CC-5F1E434A24F1.jpeg

quote:
this is Jerrod Blandino’s sister who works for the brand as well

the background if anyone is interested

“In the Shane Dawson docuseries about his makeup collaboration with Jeffree Star, Star revealed Too Faced has massively underpaid de Jager for her makeup collaboration with the company. Star claimed de Jager received just $50,000 as a flat fee for the palette, when profits reached over $10 million”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So too faced are going in low I see.

View attachment 72085
quote:
this is Jerrod Blandino’s sister who works for the brand as well

the background if anyone is interested

“In the Shane Dawson docuseries about his makeup collaboration with Jeffree Star, Star revealed Too Faced has massively underpaid de Jager for her makeup collaboration with the company. Star claimed de Jager received just $50,000 as a flat fee for the palette, when profits reached over $10 million”

I always wondered what the beef was between nikkie and too faced. I guess that’s why she doesn’t use their products anymore!

Reactions: 1
I'm a little confused as the way she worded it made it sound like she had recently just told her fiance? Yet some people are saying he's known for ages.

I have to admit, I wouldn't be able to date someone that was trans. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to have a relationship with someone and for them to suddenly tell you that. I imagine you would need a lot of therapy to understand it.

If her fiance just found out...i will be surprised if they last. I understand why she wouldn't tell him as she's always been Nikkie to herself but I feel like you should always be honest with your partner. Like, that is a big deal, not something small. And he will have to tell his family and friends. It affects both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nobody knows how long he’s known for because she’s very private about her relationship. We know the minimum. She’s said he knows and they are working through it & she wishes she’d told him sooner which makes it sounds like it’s been recently anyways.

Reactions: 7