Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t agree with her not telling her fiancé, but I’ve never had to be in that situation so unable to judge. But I’d be pretty peed off if a secret had been kept
From
Me
for once I will say, it’s none of our damn business what or when or how that played out 🤷‍♀️ I agree we cannot judge.

I will gossip about a newly painted wall but on this I have no opinion or judgement.

I’m glad they’re happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Alfies_Boy

When I saw the video I thought: “She’s bi, she’s gay”. When she said she’s trans I thought: “huh? She’s gonna transition to be a man?”

She’s always been Nikki. So amazing.

Reactions: 19

switzerland010

Sorry but the fact that she was seemingly in a serious, long term relationship with this guy before telling him is foul
We don't know exactly when she told him - they've been together about a year and a half total so not that long term - she said in the video that she wished she had told him sooner than she did but that's probably due to hindsight knowing that he accepted it

Judging her for this is disgusting tbh - trans people are murdered by men who feel like they've been tricked every day she didn't tell him to protect herself and also because if he had been angry about it he could have outed her against her wishes
He loves her and it shouldn't matter if shes trans or not
Obviously you want your partner to be totally honest but I think it's understandable why she wouldn't tell him straight away

Reactions: 19

Spoke

VIP Member
I think it says a lot about her that this thread was only created after her coming out. She’s so professional, removed from drama, just likes make up. Even her Guru Gossiper is only on thread five, after eleven years on YouTube.

Reactions: 17

merrymaya28

Her cleft chin was cute. The teardrop chin implant doesn’t look natural to me. Had I known she was 6’2”?? & ever saw video of her standing next to fans (she never really showed that, right?) I maybe would’ve wondered. I’ve just always felt like she wasn’t a typical natural woman who wears makeup to accentuate her beauty. She chisels on the makeup & it all makes sense now. Now I can’t unsee the trans look. I stopped watching her yrs ago because I couldn’t relate.

*I say ‘she,’ but I feel (yet factual) it’s more likely that she has a male brain & she’ll never know what it feels like to be female. All the synthetic estrogen has made her overall facial shape similar to a senior female, years past menopause & likely in her 60’s. Dry skin, neck to shoulder ratio isn’t typical for a 25 yr old male or female. Many have commented on her wide neck.
She's a she because she's transitioned. There is nothing called a "female brain" darling. Us scientists just call it a brain.

You are literally talking out of your gluteus maximus. There is nothing factual or biologically accurate. But I do appreciate the effort. if we need a pseudoscientist extrodinaire to weigh in on medical and/or biological issues - we'll know who to get in touch with! :)

Reactions: 17

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I love Nikkie. Not so much her make up, but just her, the fact that she's very down to earth and just seems genuinely happy doing what she's doing.

Her 'coming out' video made the headlines in Holland, was even on the 8 o'clock news. I don't think anyone saw it coming. She handled it so well, putting emphasis on 'I am still Nikkie, I am still me, nothing has changed'. And too right, the audience have not known her other than the girl she was and the woman she is now.

It sucks that she was forced to make this video now, but well done for flipping the blackmailers off. What a strong woman, what a beautiful VROUW. Love her. Wishing her all the best.

Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Totally thought she was coming out as gay which is awkward because isn’t she engaged.
at least this doesn’t mess up the wedding plans!!
I like her.
can understand how difficult it must have been to press upload on that.
Credit to her and to her mom who sounds fab.
its shit she’s been forced to explain her background, but she’s blessed she had so many strong people and teachers behind her as she grew up.
So many don’t have that.

What's happened? I can't watch right now.
she’s transgender

Reactions: 12

mummy2under2

VIP Member
So glad this thread has been made!
Didn’t see it coming AT all!
Can’t believe she was being blackmailed - some disgusting people out there!

What a lovely, lovely video. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Reactions: 11
Her cleft chin was cute. The teardrop chin implant doesn’t look natural to me. Had I known she was 6’2”?? & ever saw video of her standing next to fans (she never really showed that, right?) I maybe would’ve wondered. I’ve just always felt like she wasn’t a typical natural woman who wears makeup to accentuate her beauty. She chisels on the makeup & it all makes sense now. Now I can’t unsee the trans look. I stopped watching her yrs ago because I couldn’t relate.

*I say ‘she,’ but I feel (yet factual) it’s more likely that she has a male brain & she’ll never know what it feels like to be female. All the synthetic estrogen has made her overall facial shape similar to a senior female, years past menopause & likely in her 60’s. Dry skin, neck to shoulder ratio isn’t typical for a 25 yr old male or female. Many have commented on her wide neck.
WOW.YOU are something, aren't you. Classic stupid TERF.

zatanna

No they only met in 2018 right ?? Her ex who cheated on her all that drama was in 2018 or 17 !

She's been a woman her whole life and I'm not trans so can't judge her for any of this but it sounded like she only told him very recently. I don't get why she included it in the video though!
I think she included it because it's also an important part of the dating experience as a trans person (I would assume). If i had to tell a partner something like that, considering how a lot of cis people view trans people, I'd be flipping scared. There is no way to know how your partner will react and it's a little selfish but so, so understandable that someone would keep putting "the moment" off.

I hope her and Dylan's relationship is still gonna work out. I don't know if they ever talked about possibly having kids before getting engaged but I so hope for them that it's not a dealbreaker. Wishing them all the best! And so much love to Nikkie. It takes strength.

• Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
I don’t agree with her not telling her fiancé, but I’ve never had to be in that situation so unable to judge. But I’d be pretty peed off if a secret had been kept
From
Me

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Yel

Chatty Member
She's definitely one of the good ones, does label things properly and goes above the rules unlike almost everyone else. She's happy to "only" earn 100k a month and not be desperate to make 200

I don't watch her but think she's just about the makeup rather than selling her private life, so I have no interest in it.

Felt sorry for her over that 2faced pallet she was screwed over where they sent her decent quality to approve and swapped it out for shit for the fans that bought it.

Spoke

VIP Member
I’ve been watching her for years. She seems genuinely nice. I’m happy she’s able to be open, but it’s a shame she felt forced into coming out.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Tbh there's no good way to go about it. Some men react very violently to being told that their partner is transgender (I think that's even one of the first cause of death in the transgender community). On the other hand, I also find it a breach of trust to not say it. But like Nikkie said, she wished she have told him sooner but at the same time she had to feel safe and secure enough in her relationship.

When she said that they will deal with it privately, people translated that to she just came out to him. But I don't think that's the case. He might have known for a while (bottom surgery can only do so much), but publicly, nobody else knew. So that might strain their relationship a little. Maybe he didn't tell his parents or whatever. I really don't think it matters. I'm sure everything will be fine and I wish her a happy life. She's so unproblematic and has a heart of gold. I also felt for her so much when her younger brother passed away. ANYWAY IM BIASED I LOVE HER.

As for that too faced comment... Not coming out as a transgender isn't lying, people are finally living their truth. I'm so happy that girl got fired from the company by her own brother lol. Karma eh.

Yel

Chatty Member
Sorry but the fact that she was seemingly in a serious, long term relationship with this guy before telling him is foul
We don't know the ins and outs of her private life as she keeps it private.

But what she said is she wishes she had told him sooner, didn't say when she told him. Could have been on the second date for all we know.

Reactions: 9