Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E is selling some of Rs clobber on Depop, his clothes are mens XS and shoes size 6 - 🎤 Hold me closer Tiny Dentist 🎼😂. Dunno why she is flogging his gear, no lot like they are short of a few bob?
Ellis defo has bigger feet than him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the same house Robbie has always had (the one he lived in with Nikki…. Awkward) if you’re from Liverpool you’ll know exactly where it is it’s on a main road. I find it strange that Ellis has moved into it to be fair regardless of the renovations it was still his previous marital home. They had moved out for a while whilst it was being done up.

Reactions: 3
Does nobody who is a Liverpool local know the identity of the new baby daddy? I’m guessing he will be involved in criminality?

Reactions: 2
E is selling some of Rs clobber on Depop, his clothes are mens XS and shoes size 6 - 🎤 Hold me closer Tiny Dentist 🎼😂. Dunno why she is flogging his gear, no lot like they are short of a few bob?
Shut yp oh my god like dating w toddler 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what I know his name but it’s gone out my brain ! He’s in his 40’s, owns some type of cosmetic company that I think distributes the likes of filler etc. I heard it was his ex’s business that she built and when they split he took everything! Let’s be honest, she sees £ and boom she’s up the duff. Prob tried to get pregnant by every single well off lad she’s come across since splitting with Robbie

Reactions: 8
You know what I know his name but it’s gone out my brain ! He’s in his 40’s, owns some type of cosmetic company that I think distributes the likes of filler etc. I heard it was his ex’s business that she built and when they split he took everything! Let’s be honest, she sees £ and boom she’s up the duff. Prob tried to get pregnant by every single well off lad she’s come across since splitting with Robbie
Is he the one with the unit/offices by dental excellence in matchworks grey haired fella by any chance

Nikkis fella is on her glasto pics- she’s posted him a few times. No idea who he is though.

Reactions: 1
I think it said something about ste in one of the comments

I think it said something about ste in one of the comments
Yeah I think that’s his name. Shes got such a bad name around Liverpool for being a slag and sleeping with everyone I’d feel ashamed if I was her

Reactions: 2
She was always rocking round in designer gear out all the time etc then announced her pregnancy in November then disappeared off instagram until yesterday I think and clearly wasn’t pregnant no more so wondered what happens with the baby but then her recent pik everyone is calling her a hot mama so wondering what happens there as I’m sure she wouldn’t even be due yet and where this baby is
I’m so nosey hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4