Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SOJISUB

I have been unwell in bed the last week and fallen into a hole of Liverpool based gossip on Tattle and I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed the introduction of Nikki into my life via this thread and the original thread.

Ladies I salute you, this one is an absolute crank!! Any others to recommend whilst this one is sadly on the quiet at the moment ??
Ooooo link the thread please x

Reactions: 1

justheretoreadalways10

I would do it but have no idea how!!!!!

been reading the case notes every day I’m addicted.

defo not as black and white as I thought!!!
sameeee we need a thread because I’m sure there is a good few of us !

I want to know who chapmans girlfriend Is as he said she would have come to court but it was him who said no! Alllll of them that helped him should be named and shamed

fifi56789

I’ve been looking for a thread on these two for awhile, I’ve been intrigued. Always on holiday, designer clothes. Now the Grand Prix - with no jobs….

Missramone

we all have these accounts on ignore so their posts don’t show. Suggest you do the same. They’re some deranged weirdo who the police need to have a word with for stalking. They’re off the scale with nastiness
How do you ignore them? Proper getting on my nerves now, say there is proof but funnily enough haven't linked any proof 🙄

nayb91

I know of his family and the lad who he got done with is ste noone the dj who thinks he’s pure gorge 🤣 his gf does aesthetics Ashleigh devers x
yeah so meffy!

whatever happened to Charlotte last I remember he attacked her in news bar. They’ve got a son - she went totally of the radar

MizMac

Isnt this the most fared family in cantral farm? Ive heard of some naughty stuff they have done like.

Anyone watch panorama
Thanks for the Panorama programme tip off, ruthless this lot, hope one of them being in the clink brings calm, but doubt it. What a mad world to live in.

zoelee

Joe Gomez the footballer? Who is Ian Muzza? I’m surprised she can sit down after all these 🙈
Haha, Nikki for you, hole like the Mersey tunnel the amount she’s been with.

Same! Hope she’s laughing it all off. So far fetched aren’t they 🤣
I don’t think Nikki will be laughing, because it’s all true, and she knows it, so dose her friends and family, and anyone in Liverpool who knows her, the Arab men in Dubai defo know it’s true.

why are you like beyond fixated with causing trouble for people like Jay?

nikki isn’t in the groups, so? What a weird lie to even think of. Why are you all fixated with poo and farts. Can’t decide if you’re fellas
No Nikki is the one farting in her gym session, stinking the place out, go and ask jay yourself or one of the other girls who are at that session, funny how her mates on here are more shocked at her farting in front of jay, more than her eating shit in Dubai and doing porta potty’s for a new living, what dose that say.

45B9DE2D-B902-4E26-A599-49D521CD9432.jpeg

This is Nikki turning to smack when she gets fuck all out of Robbie, and realise’s she’s got just a lifetime of porta potty’s in front of her. 🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩😂😂🤮🤮😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Doesn’t she have ‘wifey to a king’ in her bio this Stacy one?
imagine calling your drug dealer fella a king 🤢
All sunshine and roses until the grey crushed velvet house gets raided and he’s banged up. No ta.
What a life hey

Kind of explains why most of them live in shit holes, you can only do so much with cash. When I bought this house i went through a right polava having to prove where the money came from with the Solicitors for money laundering checks! Imagine, so where did you get this 500k from, oh just through our sunbed and laundrette business 🤣🤣 probably why they’re all decked out in designer clobber, not much else to spend your cash on!
Could not be arsed with the stress of it.
A few people on the Kate Hayes thread knew that girl that died, so sad 😞
Does anyone remember a girl called Kate, cousin of Jodie off scouswives? Absolutely stunning girl, was always on MySpace, then she got with someone obviously with money and disappeared off the face of the earth! Think they have a laundrette now in Liverpool 😬
Yer didn’t she move to Amsterdam with him I always thought he was a big time dealer but there home here now with like 3 kids married and he’s got a property business so who knows 🤣

mrsc2b

I’m sure the family don’t like his girlfriend but have to tolerate her now, she’s got 2 kids from a previous relationship she’s a few years older than him. It’s the one he was in court over for hitting in the street.
Because she only goes for fellas with money, having a baby with him secures some money for her for at least 18 years. Works part time in a shop yet the kids are decked out in designer and she was still living with her ma till she popped little Jonny out.

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Ohhhh is sheeeeeeeee

my own needs are to remain humble , and like you said, ensure the kids are covered. I wouldn’t be renting some mazzy house and then asking them to pay for it.Different values though I guess.