Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillthetea_

Think she is from Widnes

Lives in Dubai, got pregnant to a drug dealer then went private
She’s from Formby, and privately educated at merchant Taylor’s school for girls 🤣
Soon as she turned 16 she was straight into fillers and fake tits, used to hang round in cars with lads by the view in Everton till she got into a bit of bother one night with the scruffs by the view who tussled with her and her mate, dragged them over the carpark and ripped the extensions out, robbed her Rolex and smashed her car up. Then she was pleading for info to get the watch back on her insta.. Think her fella/baby dad is someone with surname Wheatly.
---
She was always rocking round in designer gear out all the time etc then announced her pregnancy in November then disappeared off instagram until yesterday I think and clearly wasn’t pregnant no more so wondered what happens with the baby but then her recent pik everyone is calling her a hot mama so wondering what happens there as I’m sure she wouldn’t even be due yet and where this baby is
I’m so nosey hahaha
Jarg designer from one of Nat frocks many accounts 🤣
---
Anyone know Francesca vadamalay and what her background is? Only just come across her insta recently says she’s owner of a clothing brand?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Literally everything she and the kids wear is chanel, fendi etc. I don't think they're fakes you know, but God knows we're the money comes from.
I’d love to know, because that one outfit alone was nearly 9k , she would have to be earning bloody football players money to afford these rig outs she’s in each day 😳
How do these girls parents not say something to them? You ‘work’ in aesthetics but driving round in 100k plus cars, rigged out to high heavens, on holiday every month and only ever go into work once a blue moon. My parents would be like listen girl this isn’t adding up sort your dodgy life out for your kids, dodgy money don’t and won’t last forever and you have nothing for your family if things go bad tomorrow

zoelee

Nikki has been asking Robbie back asking him begging him to leave Ellis, Nikki knows Robbie is well and truly madly in love with Ellis, Nikki has no chance in this world of ever getting Robbie back, so Nikki the messages your sending him begging him to su*k his di*k your wasting your time, maybe jay from stand out fitness will let you si*k his when his girl friend isn’t around you little stinky breath fish!

She isn’t going with him - why do you all try and bring innocent people into your weird deluded lies. It’s like five accounts you do this off now. You’ve been racist, homophobic and also skitted people with disabilities. If anyone needs to get a grip it’s you

If only you spent the time learning how to spell and losing some weight 😩
Have you washed it today nikki ? 🐟🤧

🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😷
Sardines smell like heaven compared to that 🤢

• Sick

ungi

The lies! The delusions! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Even tattle are deleting your absolute bullshit.
This is a full blown grass , and police informer behind this account , I know a really bad one of them , she’s called , Nikki Williams. That’s what she used to do to lads who didn’t want to know her , if they fucked her of , she would grass on them making police phone calls , got to be you this account Nikki , still at it.

GRASS !!!!!

• Haha

Loveandlight2020

Yes! I used to follow her, wondered what the tea was. She doesn’t seem to do anything. Someone told me her dad is a dealer, but tbh I think a lot say that’s when they don’t have a clue what someone’s family does 🤣
Haha she neeeds a thread!! Member she used to strut around mode mwah doing runways in the middle of Birkenhead 😭😭 she deffo doesn’t do that now cos she’s gone too far with the editing of her pics 🙃

• Haha

lollychatting

View attachment 1385915

This is nikki’s actual real teeth, under them ridiculous horse caps, now you can understand we’re that vile bad breath is coming from, Rott and decay.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what a dirty little bitch, so that’s what’s behind them big stupid clown veneers. 🤯🤢

SHITTY BREATH GRASS !!!! 🤮

Trust me these are all nikkis mates on here and I’ll tell you why there defending her, because there at the same game Nikki and most of her clan eat shit for money, porta potty’s is what they do, taking drugs abandoning there kids is what they do, there lowest of the low.

You smelt nikki’s breath lately? 😤🤮🤢😷🤧

POOOOOOOO 💩 smelly bitch
Imagine what else stinks on her, 🤮🤮🤮 got a good few ideas what do 🐟🐟🐟🐟😷🤧🤮

Every other coke dealer in Liverpool will tell you about Nikki’s 🐟🐟🐟🐟🤮🤮🤧🤧🤧

Last edited:
  • Sick
Honestly girl I’m glad my life is fucken dull as dishwater compared to this lot honestly I love I can put are heads on our pillows at night knowing no one is coming through our door 🙏🏻

Tell you what I’m more shocked why Steven Gerard is allowing his 18 year old to be seeing a man who’s dad is a well known Irish gangster absolutely blows my mind and this lad lives off Victoria road 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Definitely! Could not be doing with being petrified every time I closed my eyes!
I couldn’t believe that when I read it 🙈 mind she was a fan of the gangsters wasn’t she 🤣

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
This is crazy - we would all believe you if you had your website links that you claim she is on. Jay from Standout has a girlfriend - it was a totally different fitness guy that she was sleeping with before (apparently)

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I didn’t once insinuate that I was too good for Liverpool , or the people that live there I also didn’t say I wanted to avoid living in a close vicinity of drug dealers 🤦🏽‍♀️
There are drugs everywhere so you’re talking shite. Bristol is a city with a large student population and you’re insinuating it’s void of drug dealers 🤣

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Was only saying this to my fella the other day

All so quite over cashman but will of posted when little olivia was murdered to make them look good scumbags
If I remember correctly, she didn’t ( neither did a lot of others) post a single thing relating to little Olivia or the trial. Complete silence, but will happily post practically naked photos of herself for clout eye fucking herself in the camera
---
Didn't have a clue who this burd was read it from the start...funniest thread on tattle I was pissing myself. The farting in a class 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thought my god she's beautiful but remembered how good the filters are at hiding your real skin these birds are hackett in real life
Some of them comments on the other thread were unhinged like but still funny none the less 🤣
The girls never posted a photo without st least 10 filters haha

• Haha

noseycow08

Chatty Member
I had a nose and it looks like some FaceTime or faceapp whatever it’s called. There’s a few photos that show what that Francesca really looks like. Don’t know why these girls do it they all look like clones of each other and not remotely attractive. Ever noticed it’s why majority of them are single or have a fella they ‘can’t’ show

k24alex

Obsessed with Ellis and Robbie couple goals, it’s about time robbie was happy his entire marriage with Nikki he was so miserable and depressed.

View attachment 1330367 Never seen Nikki and Robbie do anything like this the whole marriage, there was zero affection between them crazy.
Love them and Ellis is a nice girl inside out she wouldn’t do what Nikki dose for money put it like that 🤮🤮🤮

I wouldnt call them couple goals it’s 💯 for the gram! Honestly do you think Ellis would look twice at Robbie if he weren’t loaded!!!
He’s the double of Liam off love island that hair do is beyond questionable
Have you seen Nikkis ex fellas hair then the bag dropper 🤣🤣🤣 And he fucked her of the first chance he got howling the shame all Nikkis good for is eating Arab mens shit dirty vile person even leeanne always calls Nikki evil as for Jayde still over in Dubai doing it porta potty looks like they offered Jayde more than 50k doesn’t it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

chattycatty

VIP Member
who is LH Sashas fella?

This probably sounds silly but when I saw the picture of Cashman I was genuinely a bit shocked, I expected some scruffy ket wig type?!? Like how does this end up your life, just shooting at people it’s disgusting! Glad I have my boring life you know, couldn’t be arsed with all that for all the Bottega bags in the world!!!
He’s been doing it since he was a kid 🤦🏼‍♀️ second nature for him absolute madness

but word on the street he’sin mega debt to the coggins

• Wow
Who’s Sasha’s boyfriend, I’ve always wondered.

Holly Tam’s boyfriend is he called Vincent Cain?

Also what wedding in Spain?
Yeah Holly was with Vincent Cain heard they split up. Her sister Vicky her fella got nicked for being up to no good , getting years. So she's gone into being a PT cos she lost everything when he got caught !