Nikia Marshall Mike Marshall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her Instagram story haha cringe why does she put on that fake accent 🥴

Reactions: 2
Yeah there was a point when they were live flogging their cheap tat multiple times a day, him standing behind her, repeating everything she said, completely dead behind the eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't seen these two on TikTok for ages! I forgot all about them!
They used to be on mine constantly and I’d end up watching just because I was so amazed people actually bought their stuff! It’s literally cheap market tat like so much other stuff on tik tok shop/live! Also the way they used to screw up the clothes and bundle it in the postage bags used to just really wind me up! At least bloody make an effort to fold them :/

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard she’d been spotted in Doncaster with a black eye

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Never ordered anything but watched a few of the lives. Was sucked in for some reason. Did wonder where they had gone couldn't be bothered check. But then saw her video moaning about tik tok.
Now they are back. After reading this i do find her annoying loud and she thinks she is amazing

Reactions: 2
On live now trying to get people to sign up for £15 a month for these 2 to “mentor” on how to open tiktok shop etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7