Nikia Marshall Mike Marshall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, sorry, she was making videos a few weeks ago about how tit tik tok shop is and it had done her in, so why’s she now flogging a guide for other people to do it?
I asked…but got blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have they broke up? She’s posting on tik tok prancing about to miss independent with no rings and what looks like a hickey on her neck 🤢

Reactions: 5
Have they broke up? She’s posting on tik tok prancing about to miss independent with no rings and what looks like a hickey on her neck 🤢
I instantly thought that ...he is normally lurking in the background and no rings being flashed

Noticed that there's two threads on Nikia, not sure which one is more active but honestly she intrigues me so much. So does he..
Why do they never address the situation regarding his ex wife and children? His kids are the absolute double of him as well, it's wild.

How much money do we think she's made from TT?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She said on a previous live that she was single 🙄 and had moved from Donny to Cambridge

Reactions: 2
He’s been live tonight saying he’s got a new business selling tit tat calling it Stone Cold 😂 says he’ll never want for money because he’s an influencer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s been live tonight saying he’s got a new business selling tit tat calling it Stone Cold 😂 says he’ll never want for money because he’s an influencer 😂😂
He stands there like a fart in a trance so god knows who he thinks he is influencing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re faking it. They’ve seen how the other gobshites get money by fighting and that’s what they’re at. Pair of pricks.

Yeah I think it’s all a load of tosh , same with her so called “mental breakdown” , same with this scam “the plan” , something financially has happend and they need money , and this is their plan, somehow there people that genuinely believe they are millionaires and will be gullible and fall for the crap!

ain’t no way she has as much money as they say, and if the tik tok shop was doing so well doesn’t make sense it would just suddenly stop!
I don’t know what but something financially business wise has happend!! 100%

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20231023_123619_TikTok.jpg
Why does he go by different names? I've just seen a video on tt with this, I've never really watched them as cant stand her voice but they are all over my fyp right now. Apparently she has said he grape her but then this person saw she is re posting memories which if you left someone because of SA you definitely wouldn't be doing. It does all sound like a scam to make money and gain viewers but all his different names makes it look like he has something to hide to me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
there's so many people on tiktok claiming to be 'financially free' or 'self made millionaire' and they can teach you the ways and all these vulnerable people fall for it. i saw a tiktok this morning of a girl exposing this plan nikia is selling saying it's nothing more than a groupchat with over 100 people in it with no guidance or help and just nikia screeching voicenotes. reminds me of the glowupwith_becca thread tbh, selling plans based on the so called success they've had in their relative areas and preying on vulnerable/not the smartest people. i think these 'plans' are literally the new pyramid/MLM schemes tbh, post your tiktoks about how well you've done and how anyone else can do it too. but first you have to pay to find out how. alarm bells should be ringing but people keep falling for it

Reactions: 11