Nikia Marshall Mike Marshall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she slags the travelling couminty off tells a load a lies about married men inboxing her. When anyone says anything back to her she claims everyone is jeloues of her, she’s been with her sisters boyfriend Aprantle. She’s racist as duck towards gypsys and travellers. Even though she marred the biggest clown to be born from hes mothers bleep . She thinks she’s a katdashian but is more like Sonia from eastenders

Haven’t seen them
A pair of clowns he’s been body shaming a young girl on tik tok screaming down the fine at her. the girl is a victim of DV and getting a load of abuse of a 40 year old clown. This nikia causes a load of tit then claims every one is jellies of her and bullying her. Proper car crash viewing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow she’s insane, and he’s just as bad for going along with it. I seen a comment mentioning Adam Johnstone a while back…saying she sent him to jail, what’s all that about? Did she have an affair with her now husband and why doesn’t he see his kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can't stand them, he calls his wife a celebrity
She is A gutter rat

Wow she’s insane, and he’s just as bad for going along with it. I seen a comment mentioning Adam Johnstone a while back…saying she sent him to jail, what’s all that about? Did she have an affair with her now husband and why doesn’t he see his kids?
I’ve not heard that one about Adam Johnstone. She’s ment to of been caught down a lane with her sisters boyfriend and I don’t know if she had an affair with the husband or if he’d already been dumped by he’s clean decent wife

Reactions: 1
Never followed or cared to watch too much of her content but what I see of her on fyp is absolutely vile. I've also seen a few videos made by traveller girls calling her out for the lies she tells. Just another tik toker being clever with their vile ways and making plenty of money out of it

Never followed or cared to watch too much of her content but what I see of her on fyp is absolutely vile. I've also seen a few videos made by traveller girls calling her out for the lies she tells. Just another tik toker being clever with their vile ways and making plenty of money out of it
I don’t think many people had being paying her much attentio. So she started again yesterday. Bridgey Barbra a travelling woman a DV survivor (had a pretty bad time) nikia did a tik tok saying that a Hugh connors had inboxed her and how lovley he is etc and telling girl to hit him up all this tit. well he’s the husband who bridgey got away from. She’s some nasty bleep that nikia.

Reactions: 4
I usually like and follow a lot of the travelling community accounts i love the wedding dress ones and the community traditions but this women is vile

I’m surprised there’s not more on this thread about these 2 very annoying people. Everytime she talks all I can think of is tictacs cos that’s what her bottom teeth look like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think her confidence is amazing for someone who looks like the love child of Sonia from eastenders and Snookie from Jersey shore.

Her husband seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does act like one but I'm sure I've heard her say she isn't and all the travellers are jealous of her.
She isn’t one, she’s what we call a wydo. Somebody who tries their hardest to be a traveller. And believe me on behalf of all the girls in the community, nobody is jealous. She’s an absolute sin 🤢

Reactions: 6