Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WagathaChristie

I keep getting fixated on their lives. Did she hook up with him because it was cheaper than buying a revolving coat hanger?
Is he pre-programmed with a few stock phrases and no more?
What is the deal with the taped up mystery box?
Why does she call him Joe?
It keeps sucking me back in. I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Leighanne02

VIP Member
These 2 have me howling daily all he ever says is 'order now girls these are stunning girls' he's so awkward it's embarrassing the shirt thing tonight with the big massive eye on the back had killed me off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

noseynora21

Chatty Member
“This is the red girls it’s absolutely stunning in this colour”

“This is the black girls it’s absolutely stunning in this colour”

“This is the green girls it’s absolutely stunning in this colour”

I could go on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hytuhh

Chatty Member
there's so many people on tiktok claiming to be 'financially free' or 'self made millionaire' and they can teach you the ways and all these vulnerable people fall for it. i saw a tiktok this morning of a girl exposing this plan nikia is selling saying it's nothing more than a groupchat with over 100 people in it with no guidance or help and just nikia screeching voicenotes. reminds me of the glowupwith_becca thread tbh, selling plans based on the so called success they've had in their relative areas and preying on vulnerable/not the smartest people. i think these 'plans' are literally the new pyramid/MLM schemes tbh, post your tiktoks about how well you've done and how anyone else can do it too. but first you have to pay to find out how. alarm bells should be ringing but people keep falling for it

Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
He’s been live tonight saying he’s got a new business selling shit tat calling it Stone Cold 😂 says he’ll never want for money because he’s an influencer 😂😂
He stands there like a fart in a trance so god knows who he thinks he is influencing 😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
These 2 are actually painful to watch. He stands there like a fart in a trance saying the same thing over & over and she just talks right over the top of him. Put things on a “flash sale” for 10 mins like its a massive bargain when every other place on tiktok has them at that price all the time 😂

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Mike or whatever your name is, blink three times if you need help. He actually looks like he's being held at gunpoint and forced to do these lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ReiRei01

I think her confidence is amazing for someone who looks like the love child of Sonia from eastenders and Snookie from Jersey shore.

Her husband seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Everytime I go on tik tok day or night they are on my fyp live selling absolute shite, what’s with the blanket thing they’ve done as a selling hut? My three year olds make better dens 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
they are live again, live constantly. he is such an idiot, she's just been saying out the colours they have in a dress, "this is the red" and he's like "yes this is the red girls"...."this is the pink", and he's like "this is it in the pink girls".

He's such a wet lettuce

• Haha

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Why does she literally shout every time she opens her mouth? Can she not speak properly in a normal tone?! Why is he on repeat like a robot? Who is buying these cheap clothes? Does she ever brush her hair? Does she ever make an effort? Does she mean she’s a size 18 not size 8?! SO many questions!!

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I’ve only just discovered this women!!!
She reminds me of jay from inbetweeners !! Always done bigger and better than you !! The saying “money talks” “wealth whispers” comes to mind with her!!!!!!
She needs crashing down to earth her ego is something else!!!!!!

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
She always goes on saying she’s a size 8/10 then tries clothes on in her lives and says ‘these fit up to a 14/16 and the clothes are almost bursting at the seems. Either you’re not an 8/10 or your clothes don’t fit up to 14/16 ‘babe’

Reactions: 8

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Yeah I think it’s all a load of tosh , same with her so called “mental breakdown” , same with this scam “the plan” , something financially has happend and they need money , and this is their plan, somehow there people that genuinely believe they are millionaires and will be gullible and fall for the crap!

ain’t no way she has as much money as they say, and if the tik tok shop was doing so well doesn’t make sense it would just suddenly stop!
I don’t know what but something financially business wise has happend!! 100%

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Why does she literally shout every time she opens her mouth? Can she not speak properly in a normal tone?! Why is he on repeat like a robot? Who is buying these cheap clothes? Does she ever brush her hair? Does she ever make an effort? Does she mean she’s a size 18 not size 8?! SO many questions!!
Apparently they live in that office thing (not sure if that’s true?) but the way she always looks like she’s rolled out of bed when I see her flogging tat I could well believe it.

• Heart
  • Wow