Niki Mahon nikita byniki d

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes getting married today?
Yea I saw that, she’s not OTT about her relationship I’ll give her that credit but why does she have a celeb complex as well, legit told none of her guests or photographer to post until niki posts official pictures. As if she thinks she’s a kardashian 🤣🤣🤣 a normal bride would’ve just reposted loads of wedding party videos etc… but she legit briefed her guests! 😂 like it’s not that deep, she’s a narc!

Reactions: 3
Yea I saw that, she’s not OTT about her relationship I’ll give her that credit but why does she have a celeb complex as well, legit told none of her guests or photographer to post until niki posts official pictures. As if she thinks she’s a kardashian 🤣🤣🤣 a normal bride would’ve just reposted loads of wedding party videos etc… but she legit briefed her guests! 😂 like it’s not that deep, she’s a narc!
I thought she must of briefed her guests too LOL it’s like get a grip! Think she briefed all her suppliers too!

Saying that I did find one from someone who must not have got the memo.

Attachments

• Haha
so true! I was thinking this too!

Also her hastags on the pre shoot videos are #cringe lol seems like it’s all for the gram 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Suddenly there is a flurry of pics being released after our comments 🫠🥱

Who is the guy?
She has been with him for a few years, her ex was a head apparently, don’t get me wrong their relationship seems healthy and stable, she’s not annoying like that! It’s more so that she has an unhealthy relationship with social media that’s offputting

Is he an influencer too?

She hasn’t tagged him.

I don’t follow her, I just wondered who she was and what she did and I’m not clearer having read this. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her celeb complex strikes again lol. No one is allowed to post her Asian wedding until she does! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her celeb complex strikes again lol. No one is allowed to post her Asian wedding until she does! 😂😂😂
No one cares. The outfit was nice but I don’t see why she wore a white dress. It’s not unique. It was dull.

Reactions: 4
Why did she post vids and now has deleted them all and uploaded a story saying she’ll post tomorrow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seeing random glimpses of her wedding outfits!

Can just imagine her usual words such as ‘ethereal, understated’ and preaching about how ‘brown girls’ are expected to wear the heaviest outfit and how she’s making a change and not conforming to society, encouraging everyone who wants to wear simple clothes to wear them - how she did with her plunge neck, high slit, low back wedding dress. 🥱 Just own what you’re wearing and crack on. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Can just imagine her usual words such as ‘ethereal, understated’ and preaching about how ‘brown girls’ are expected to wear the heaviest outfit and how she’s making a change and not conforming to society, encouraging everyone who wants to wear simple clothes to wear them - how she did with her plunge neck, high slit, low back wedding dress. 🥱 Just own what you’re wearing and crack on. 😂
Yeah 💯 knew this rant was coming. she defo has a superiority complex, always wants to come off edgier and more unique compared to the standard Asian girl. 😂🥱 it’s so funny cos her style is very vanilla did I say basic?

Asian weddings were so much better more authentic before the social media era, when I got married in 2010… it was a genuine party with loved ones, none of these scheduling 20 minutes for a reel for clout.🤮 It’s so vapid and inauthentic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Too many nobody’s getting famous off the back of their weddings. It’s the ultimate goal and that’s sad.

I don’t follow her and I don’t dislike her I just find the whole thing repetitive.

Unless you manage to pull off a unique outfit or wedding it’s all the same sponsored advert. Kaushal led the trend with a hugely over sponsored wedding. It was one long public advert and took away from its authenticity.

• Heart