Niki Mahon nikita byniki d

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The comments 🤣
British sense of humour is impeccable 🤣🤣🤣

“Actual research” 😂😂😂😂😂 ok Niki, you carry on with your research!
It’s one of her little insta cronies defending her 🤣just go and ass lick her on her insta bore off! The girl is problematic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Interesting…
And this is cognisant of my friends girlfriends experience with her from Leicester! You have to watch narcs behind closed doors! And someone that knew her ex said the same. Superiority complex. It seems like she only promotes people who go “viral” in some sycophantic club. And don’t get me wrong, I like her relationship with jack, it seems healthy and private so it should be. My issue is her relationship with clout chasing. I liked her interviewees so much in the podcast sheikh beauty and jigna who talked about real life experiences 90% of the time - whereas niki brought the focus back to clout chasing on Instagram. It’s sending out the wrong signals to young girls. I don’t respect influencers like niki and this is precisely why!

Reactions: 1

The comments 🤣
You know what’s mad, even the posters have clocked she’s bad vibes 🤯 from the choice of words “hussle” choice of imagery as some boss babe, the bra lettes and blazers 🥱 to the embellished headline of turning over 500k, (that’s not profit), and the “tat” over priced jewellery from China.

British sense of humour is impeccable 🤣🤣🤣

It’s one of her little insta cronies defending her 🤣just go and ass lick her on her insta bore off! The girl is problematic.
Word of advice, maybe you shouldn't be so disrespectful, Tattle shame n turn on other users if you can't take it yourself. You are not the mayor of this thread, so if you don't agree with what someone says, respect it n move on - like many of us have been doing with you despite you talking to yourself for 3 pages straight, repeating the same things n barely making sense for weeks now.
There's a reason majority haven't been replying to you n have dropped off.
This is a public space where we can say what they want. It isn't just about you n your feelings.
Have some respect for the nature of a public forum or don't be on one.

This is so accurate
Yeah I agree with this. If it was a paid ad, it would have been better publicity to talk more about the brand rather than giving advice

Last edited:
Absolutely love the fact niki is copying my good friend’s fine jewellery but makes it look ali express cheap and nasty, then clap backs claiming other brown girls copy her. 🤮 She hardly has a social media presence but niki 100 percent knows her profile

Reactions: 2
Her stuff is nothing special. Overpriced tat disguised in black packaging with cheesy empowerment quotes (cringe) and I see all she’s doing is losing followers….. business must be doing well though if she can pay 2 full time members of staff.

Her stuff is nothing special. Overpriced tat disguised in black packaging with cheesy empowerment quotes (cringe) and I see all she’s doing is losing followers….. business must be doing well though if she can pay 2 full time members of staff.
Tbh she doesn’t offend me so much now she is a proper business account and a proper business owner understands that sales come from e-commerce platforms like Etsy and Amazon not influencing on social media

Tbh she doesn’t offend me so much now she is a proper business account and a proper business owner understands that sales come from e-commerce platforms like Etsy and Amazon not influencing on social media
Her social media campaign is poor. Using that dodgy font on photos and the Stormzy is 72 years old pic. It’s half asssed.

Her social media campaign is poor. Using that dodgy font on photos and the Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old pic. It’s half asssed.
Also the whole girl boss thing is controversial and toxic! And a little dated. Not everyone wants to be a white feminist… thinking of all influencers who capitalise off this

Did anyone buy one of her sweatshirts or hoodies ? Weird she says she sold out but no repost of someone actually wearing one that bought it …