Niki Mahon nikita byniki d

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise Niki who is intent on being seen as a businesswoman has been posting about her hair and shocker it was gifted too.

BTW hi Niki! If youā€™re reading this, your post doesnā€™t make it clearer that it was gifted and is in complete breach of ASA.

Reactions: 1
Found this thread! Wellll I donā€™t follow her and I donā€™t think sheā€™s pathological like Erim but she too is a copycat and does not give credit to others she gets ideas from business or otherwise. Typical influencer šŸ„±

Reactions: 3
Lol I just saw this comment under Niki's new post regarding announcement culture..
But this person is so right. She literally announces every little thing. When she's watching TV, when she's cuddling her cat, when she goes gym, when she does yoga, when she gets a massive delivery, when she's packing orders, when she's feeling anxious about social media, when she's had a two day break from Insta, when she's hosting parties.... she literally has her min by min life on insta. Everything is an announcement or an achievement. I really don't like her vibe anymore...and she still moands about her followers being stuck at 91k...shes been complaining about this for years now!!
Screenshot_20220301-183252_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
What I want to know is why her and the StylMK girls fell out. I think her fiancƩ Jack used to date a good friend of theirs and it seems Niki broke girl code. That being said she comes across as a nice enough girl

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What I want to know is why her and the StylMK girls fell out. I think her fiancƩ Jack used to date a good friend of theirs and it seems Niki broke girl code. That being said she comes across as a nice enough girl
She comes across as nice yeah but too basic to have a platformā€¦ tbh most of the uk brown girls ā€œinfluencingā€ are not doing the rest of us justice. Niki needs to have a day off šŸ„±

She comes across as nice yeah but too basic to have a platformā€¦ tbh most of the uk brown girls ā€œinfluencingā€ are not doing the rest of us justice. Niki needs to have a day off šŸ„±
L O L I take it back. She has been v. narcy lately! Iā€™ve followed other profiles who GENUINELY care about elephant and wildlife sanctity over YEARS but hello here is niki appearing a little bit more superior and unique compared to other brown girls, made a whole reel about saving elephants šŸ˜«šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m not understanding why influencers have no personality, why do they steal from others for clout? THEY are the influencer?

Reactions: 5
L O L I take it back. She has been v. narcy lately! Iā€™ve followed other profiles who GENUINELY care about elephant and wildlife sanctity over YEARS but hello here is niki appearing a little bit more superior and unique compared to other brown girls, made a whole reel about saving elephants šŸ˜«šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m not understanding why influencers have no personality, why do they steal from others for clout? THEY are the influencer?
All of it is simply virtue signalling as though she is morally superior to others spending her birthday in a more meaningful way compared to others at an animal sanctuary.

Sheā€™s just so boring really. Her stuff is also super overpriced. I could get a lot of it from a dollar store tbh

376789E4-7CCA-4C55-B10D-558ABF52643B.jpeg

Yes I believe she has. A very long time ago someone was posting comments on her pictures about how she was refusing to admit to her nose job and she deleted all the comments. If she just admitted it and shared her experience it would make her far more relatable. Especially as I think itā€™s turned out pretty amazing.

Does anyone think Nikiā€™s had a nose job before social media?
Also is that Riyad Mahrezā€™s ex Rita? As I know sheā€™s friends with Niki

Last edited:
Does anyone think Nikiā€™s had a nose job before social media?
šŸ’Æ and moreā€¦.cheek filler, tear drop fillers, lip fillers. I hate how some of us have natural features but people will never believe us bc now influencers like Erim/ niki are a walking billboard for high st surgery, paying to look like clones of each other

Reactions: 6
this basic is really grating on me as much as Erim šŸ˜– ofc niki mahon uses a ā€œproduct photoshootā€ for a me me me ā€œboss witchā€ shoot (which btw she copied the idea from professionals who are not influencers) using ā€œinfluencerā€ photographers like Omad. She is such a narc!!! So self absorbed, also you never saw Chanel or Louis vitton EVER use their face or name for brand! Signs of a measly small insta businessā€¦. Honestly I donā€™t think instagrammers are boss? I just take a look at my friend circle ā­• who are multi millionaire entrepreneurs and silent on the gram!

this basic is really grating on me as much as Erim šŸ˜– ofc niki mahon uses a ā€œproduct photoshootā€ for a me me me ā€œboss witchā€ shoot (which btw she copied the idea from professionals who are not influencers) using ā€œinfluencerā€ photographers like Omad. She is such a narc!!! So self absorbed, also you never saw Chanel or Louis vitton EVER use their face or name for brand! Signs of a measly small insta businessā€¦. Honestly I donā€™t think instagrammers are boss? I just take a look at my friend circle ā­• who are multi millionaire entrepreneurs and silent on the gram!
And another thing: why do influencers-brown ones specifically choose to wear blazers for clout? When in reality their job is done is their joggers! The real bosss women I know HAVE to wear blazers for their work: are banking ceos, on CNN, in parliament, or surgeons! They donā€™t actually like to wear stuffy suits!

Attachments

Last edited:
Such a good point re Chanel and LV

her alibaba business canā€™t be doing that well as she just added klarna to her site lol which we all know just makes people spend more than they can afford

No one goes to work wearing a blazer and transparent bralet? Or do they I dunno anymore.

And another thing: why do influencers-brown ones specifically choose to wear blazers for clout? When in reality their job is done is their joggers! The real bosss women I know HAVE to wear blazers for their work: are banking ceos, on CNN, in parliament, or surgeons! They donā€™t actually like to wear stuffy suits!

• Haha