Niki Mahon nikita byniki d

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think her stories today are in response to your comment? Lol.
I just don’t believe people buy from her. Why would they when there is Amazon and actual jewellers that give you a receipt. Show me your accounts, the real ones.

Reactions: 1
We’re going into a recession, no one is gonna want her rubbish and anything that she may have sold well, other suppliers are selling cheaper 🤣

So niki is rebranding and she's really giving me erim vibes with her new black logo and using 3 black hearts to reply back to comments now. But finally she's making her personal page into her business page. It made sense to have this as her main page instead of posting dumb forced walking slo mo vids in the hopes to become an influencer.

Reactions: 2
So niki is rebranding and she's really giving me erim vibes with her new black logo and using 3 black hearts to reply back to comments now. But finally she's making her personal page into her business page. It made sense to have this as her main page instead of posting dumb forced walking slo mo vids in the hopes to become an influencer.
She’s only using her page for business cos we told her to. She hasn’t got the brain cells to think of this herself. Just like Erim we dictate how they run their small businesses. Wearing a bra with a blazer as usual I see proper boss babe

Wearing a bra with a blazer as usual I see proper boss babe
She is still not original, she is copying other small jewellery designers I’ve seen on Instagram,I will share the posts are like for like and lifting branding from Ramona as well I see

I’m not her biggest fan but ngl the website is looking really nice. Defo don’t get erim vibes personality wise as she’s got a much kinder nature and seems more normal in general. This could be genuine in that she’s going to share less of her personal life and focus on the brand. I feel like we’ve seen her try to do it for a few years but almost not know how, so good she’s making the change. She doesn’t seem into the Instagram life like she used to be so it makes sense. Let’s see what happens next

Does she own any clothes?

It’s all bra tops.
I’m gonna be honest I don’t mind the crops. I wear them myself with high waisted jeans or trousers but not all the time.It’s 2022 and they’re in I guess. As long as I don’t see any belly buttons on my feed I’m good lolll x

I find it very boring the drop tops. It’s an Indian influencer thing.

I respect the change to becoming more focused on the business, but I think she gained the vast majority of her 93k followers due to her personal content. Especially some years back when she wasn’t with her now husband and shared much more of her personal life, that’s when her numbers rapidly increased. And I suspect that’s more what people are interested in rather than the jewellery, which is why her followers haven’t majorly increased for some time. That being said, at least she’s being true to herself and if she wants to keep her personal life more private that’s definitely understandable.

Reactions: 3
I respect the change to becoming more focused on the business, but I think she gained the vast majority of her 93k followers due to her personal content. Especially some years back when she wasn’t with her now husband and shared much more of her personal life, that’s when her numbers rapidly increased. And I suspect that’s more what people are interested in rather than the jewellery, which is why her followers haven’t majorly increased for some time. That being said, at least she’s being true to herself and if she wants to keep her personal life more private that’s definitely understandable.
Guys she got the idea from here! From us!!!! She is still basic AF and copies small profiles and their content. None of it is original thinking or creative. Narc!

Guys she got the idea from here! From us!!!! She is still basic AF and copies small profiles and their content. None of it is original thinking or creative. Narc!
Tbh most of that 93k followers are men who followed her back in the days when she used to be in music vids. I assume the engagement on her jewellery posts will be pretty low. Her following has only grown by 2-3k in the last 5+ years. She used to moan about how slow it was as well on her stories.

• Heart
She said on her blog she’s been on insta for most of her twenties so making this change after so long would be a v big life decision for her n the business. Obv not something she got from here- come on now lolll. I actually respect it. Bit gutted to be honest as liked some of her personal bits but yeah at least being true to herself. Branding seems so much better as well & would have take a lot of work.
I reckon following didn’t grow before cos there wasn’t a clear theme and she’s not really ever been consistant, I reckon it’s cos she wasn’t enjoying it. But hats off- if it’s broke, at least she’s fixing it

She said on her blog she’s been on insta for most of her twenties so making this change after so long would be a v big life decision for her n the business. Obv not something she got from here- come on now lolll. I actually respect it. Bit gutted to be honest as liked some of her personal bits but yeah at least being true to herself. Branding seems so much better as well & would have take a lot of work.
I reckon following didn’t grow before cos there wasn’t a clear theme and she’s not really ever been consistant, I reckon it’s cos she wasn’t enjoying it. But hats off- if it’s broke, at least she’s fixing it
She said we shouldn’t announce anything and here she is announcing that she’s copied others! We mentioned using her page for business last few months, she’s done exactly that, uncanny the timing. she was supposed to be at her wedding but reading on here apparently as she switched up her wedding “content” for us too! she’s also copied Ramona’s marketing very closely and a few jewellers I know who are friends of mine that I don’t wish to disclose. I don’t like the girl. She’s basic, but has a superiority complex which she tries to hide in this “nice girl” persona but she’s not creative or authentic enough to do it successfully

Last edited:
She said we shouldn’t announce anything and here she is announcing that she’s copied others! We mentioned using her page for business last few months, she’s done exactly that, uncanny the timing. she was supposed to be at her wedding but reading on here apparently as she switched up her wedding “content” for us too! she’s also copied Ramona’s marketing very closely and a few jewellers I know who are friends of mine that I don’t wish to disclose. I don’t like the girl. She’s basic, but has a superiority complex which she tries to hide in this “nice girl” persona but she’s not creative or authentic enough to do it successfully
Really don’t get about copying others as she’s had her business before all of these other brands & her page and pod has always been about empowerment etc so not much has changed there I don’t think. I’ve seen quite a few brands copy her from back in the day though
Not sure what you mean about the wedding content she shared it all a few days later and was really open about everything, what did she change maybe I missed something?
All for this thread as hate how influencers deceive people these days but does feel clutching at straws with NM a bit. If there a bad vibes should def be called out for it but otherwise credit where credit is due & the rebrand seems like a move in a better direction imo 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also wondering if Jack had a say in this too. Maybe he didn't like her sharing so much of her personal life to a bunch of strangers and he comes across more private

“I haven’t really see anyone who has switched things up like this” = I am superior to the rest. I am a pioneer. 🥱🥱🥱 This has always been her underlying implicit narrative. When all she has done is copy brown girls out there from product design to brand, who have never used their face to sell their products. people on here need to wake up and stop enabling narcs with huge platforms who don’t really contribute massively to the progression of brown women today.

Also wondering if Jack had a say in this too. Maybe he didn't like her sharing so much of her personal life to a bunch of strangers and he comes across more private
I agree. She loves the attention so I don’t believe that making this into a “business” page was her idea.

@pkaurr just because she had her business before others, doesn’t mean that she hasn’t copied them? Ramona’s brand has always been about female empowerment and this is so clear in her products and branding. Never got that vibe from Niki. All she cares about is appearing like a “boss babe CEO”

I agree. She loves the attention so I don’t believe that making this into a “business” page was her idea.

@pkaurr just because she had her business before others, doesn’t mean that she hasn’t copied them? Ramona’s brand has always been about female empowerment and this is so clear in her products and branding. Never got that vibe from Niki. All she cares about is appearing like a “boss babe CEO”
Her first post with jack was from 2017. They’re not a recent relationship. Seems she’s wasn’t happy so changed it, I don’t get the vibe he influences her decisions doesn’t seem like that kind of relationship, she’s always done her own thing.
I disagree and find Ramona’s brand going down the sob story route, plus Ramona is close friends with Erim & that says a lot - so I’m not sure about her yet. Nice the messaging is positive for all these small brands anyway, means more space and regonition for brown women in general and empowering them which I’m happy to see

I remember coming across Romonas website a few years ago and thinking how similar it was to NMs. So I do think it’s the other way round in terms of who copied who if anyone did. I guess it doesn’t matter they don’t keep like they’re competing or anything, I’ve seen them support each other on posts etc and they’re sites and pieces are still very different. There’s space for everyone

Last edited:
Her first post with jack was from 2017. They’re not a recent relationship. Seems she’s wasn’t happy so changed it, I don’t get the vibe he influences her decisions doesn’t seem like that kind of relationship, she’s always done her own thing.
I disagree and find Ramona’s brand going down the sob story route, plus Ramona is close friends with Erim & that says a lot - so I’m not sure about her yet. Nice the messaging is positive for all these small brands anyway, means more space and regonition for brown women in general and empowering them which I’m happy to see

I remember coming across Romonas website a few years ago and thinking how similar it was to NMs. So I do think it’s the other way round in terms of who copied who if anyone did. I guess it doesn’t matter they don’t keep like they’re competing or anything, I’ve seen them support each other on posts etc and they’re sites and pieces are still very different. There’s space for everyone
Oh hello niki!

• Haha