Niki Mahon nikita byniki d

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is busy trying to find herself behind the persona that hasn’t worked.

Come in girl - stop the crop top and wedding content. We need authenticity

you can do it.

Reactions: 2
🤣

as someone who paints herself out as someone who is a successful businesswoman and someone we can all learn from,it has a net work of £18k 🤣🤣🤣 her companies house accounts make for interesting reading.
Explains why she said they can't afford a honeymoon right now... she didn't even have a big flashy wedding either, it was quite basic and didn't look too expensive like she made it out to be, especially as she must have either got freebie/discounted rates from suppliers.

Reactions: 1
On reflection she isn’t the worse one out there I just don’t relate to her.

How could they afford the house? Is it outside London?

Reactions: 1
Agreed. She definitely isn’t the worst and there are things that I like about her still. For example, I like that she isn’t flashy like other influencers (like Bambi Bains - what the hell has she done to her face?!). Nik I’d dress for her engagement shoot, for example, was from ASOS rather than another influencer wearing another Nadine Merabi dress. That’s why I followed her in the first place. I thought she was refreshingly normal.

She’s lost her appeal for me because she’s now just another influencer on Instagram who is obsessed with herself and her wedding and getting wedding ready with all of these procedures and fillers. And over sharing their personal lives.

The thing that makes it worse is that she acts like she is so above all of that and that’s probably why she comes across fake.

Reactions: 3
Bambi has changed far too much. She was a girl from brum with no education (and it shows ) who married a private school boy rocker type who is much older and infavtuayed with her “fame”. It’s also false and weird.

Niki issue is her content is reputitive. For a normal girls night out she has to wear another fast fashion crop top, none of her tips are full. Less is more.

Her nights out are documented too much and it takes away from the real “having fun”. It’s forced.

I don’t dislike her as there isn’t enough personality for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, she’s always in a crop top or cut out dress. Like that twit, Serena. I mean, does she do anything other than dance around in a pink crop top with that fake smile?!

I actually think that NM doesn’t relate to being Indian at all. She’s basically a coconut. She only the Indian stuff because (I’m guessing) her followers are probably predominantly Indian and for the ‘gram.

As for Bambi - it seems as though she lives in a fantasy land which is funded by Sach.

🤣

as someone who paints herself out as someone who is a successful businesswoman and someone we can all learn from,it has a net work of £18k 🤣🤣🤣 her companies house accounts make for interesting reading.
My Point exactly. It’s the way these influencers like niki think “likes” convert to capital it clearly does not. It is the wrong outlook to have on life. Clout chasing. And it’s her superiority celeb complex for me. But way too basic to have it.

Maybe she is busy trying to find herself behind the persona that hasn’t worked.

Come in girl - stop the crop top and wedding content. We need authenticity

you can do it.
this is is true vapid trying to research which personality traits to adopt next from others online and threaten us with a podcast. Ps. Did anyone notice when I said how our weddings were a big party pre Instagram, and during her wedding week niki switched up her content from those cringe reels to wedding party videos? Just be yourself and god forbid do not turn into those blandest materialistic mf anj and pri🤮

Last edited:
Just seen this ..I dunno uno. My sister said she randomly met her with friends at an event recently and said niki spoke to her for a long time and was really warm & respectful to her even though she was a total stranger. Prob one of the only actually nice Asian influencers left — she’s been on Instagram forever so could def have gone to her head a lot more by now like everyone else.
Also kinda wish they’d share more of their relationship as they look rlly good together but only seems to be the wedding n their house reno so I get quite a mature vibe from them as a couple seeing as most online couples make thirst trap tik toks every 5 mins 🙄🙄 I’ve heard other ppl say she’s nicer more genuine than you’d think she’d be w how she looks. Like I see a big difference in vibe between her n others I used to follow. You can normally see instagrammers personalities change over time but NM seems like a girls girl

Erim n bambi seem to be different people from back in the day like unrecognisable

On reflection she isn’t the worse one out there I just don’t relate to her.

How could they afford the house? Is it outside London?
Think it’s in Kent you get more for your buck there

Last edited:
Just seen this ..I dunno uno. My sister said she randomly met her with friends at an event recently and said niki spoke to her for a long time and was really warm & respectful to her even though she was a total stranger. Prob one of the only actually nice Asian influencers left — she’s been on Instagram forever so could def have gone to her head a lot more by now like everyone else.
Also kinda wish they’d share more of their relationship as they look rlly good together but only seems to be the wedding n their house reno so I get quite a mature vibe from them as a couple seeing as most online couples make thirst trap tik toks every 5 mins 🙄🙄 I’ve heard other ppl say she’s nicer more genuine than you’d think she’d be w how she looks. Like I see a big difference in vibe between her n others I used to follow. You can normally see instagrammers personalities change over time but NM seems like a girls girl
I agree that her relationship seems healthy. And it’s good that she keeps it private. She isn’t a narc but yeah instagram has got to her head.

Unrelated to NM - is anybody else tired of seeing AnjlisLookBook’s cleavage in every post?

The bra top and lehenga/ bra top and saree look is just so overdone.

Last edited:
It’s a trend with these bloggers. They are competing against each other to show as much flesh as possible whilst wearing an “eastern” outfit.
Is it because they think they will go viral or because it shows how “modern” they are?

it makes me cringe because nothing differentiates then anymore.

serena, Niki and loads of others.

if they want to stand out, why not wear a full top? 😂

Massive sale over at Nikita by niki. Business clearly going great she makes a statement of saying she’s not making profit