Niki Mahon nikita byniki d

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many podcasters. I wonder who would want to listen back to her?
Have you heard her first podcast? The whole thing is about social media presence / use, and insecurity. Niki not everyone cares about social media or clout chasing. Some of us don’t need to hear about how best to be online. But it’s evidently clear that she needs it. And who gave her a qualification in meditation? She’s copying content from my friend who is yogic and has talked about flow state. The real influencers are the small profiles she stalks and copies. It’s like sound bites… boring niki as usual. Oh she’s also made a reference to tattle, classic narc like Erim saying it’s jealousy and projection. relax niki

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not jealous of Niki I casually watch her here and there because it’s a wonder who she can think she is so good at something she is bad at.
She is unnatural but harmless.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More expose on Erim and niki mahon!! 🚨 I knew both were pure narcissistic social climbers:

“One of my female friends sells like coasters etc nd designs cushion covers etc… She messaged Erim if she can she said a price, then after said ‘no I won't share I told my friend nikki nd u copied her ideas, shes going to message u’” 😯😯😯😯

Erm nobody is copying your ali express products you crabby little begs and have the audacity to turn around and not promote a small business owner (brown female) who they claim to “do it for” ?!
Sorry, I don’t understand. Niki told Erim that somebody had copied her designs and Erim called the person out? Instagram is so fricking clique-y - same faces over and over. The worst is Erim. I got an ad on my Insta for her By Erim Shampoo described as Luxury Shampoo. I swear, every fucker who copies Tom Ford branding describes their product as luxurious. And it’s just shampoo. What’s luxurious about that?

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I don’t understand. Niki told Erim that somebody had copied her designs and Erim called the person out? Instagram is so fricking clique-y - same faces over and over. The worst is Erim. I got an ad on my Insta for her By Erim Shampoo described as Luxury Shampoo. I swear, every fucker who copies Tom Ford branding describes their product as luxurious. And it’s just shampoo. What’s luxurious about that?
Basically yes, Erim was asked to promote her (she’s from Leicester apparently) and for some reason Erim ran it passed niki mahon who said “no she’s copying me” so Erim called her out on DMs. It’s just weird Erim is the queen of copying. Tiktoks, content, product packaging design… The girl is starting out with an Etsy business and these so called “doing it for the girls” insta boss witches collectively refused to support another brown girl. I’ll find out her shop and post it here instead! They have not patented every ali express product out there?! Who do they think they are?

Last edited:
Good one.

Without her rich father Erim would be another failed insta theory.

Her father must be paying for all the press articles,

Reactions: 3

The comments 🤣

Quite a few comments say hervturnicer is showing as £500k she doesn’t make that much. Another paid advert.

Why doesn’t she show her manufacturers? The tradespeople? Where is her factory?

You can’t normally see a company’s turnover online but based on the profits n assets, it defo could be that much. Plus looking at their house they own at their age. I imagine it didn’t start like that as she’s been doing this for years but is a good effort if no outside investment n it seems there hasn’t been.

She hasn’t posted about the article on her page tho so may not have paid for it? Not sure how DM works.

I’ve always found she comes across as sweet and down to earth - she’s not flashy with designer bags or cars etc considering.
Also her n Erim have been seen at like 1 or 2 brand events with other influencers there. They don’t seem to hang out otherwise n she wasn’t at the wedding- don’t seem good mates at all.

Agree with the points earlier. Now that the wedding is over, page has switched, personal life is more private n she’s no longer influencing - the new content is much better - I prefer it as the brand is at the forefront n that makes more sense.
I quite like her after listening to the new pod n don’t find her very problematic in terms of personality. There are definitely far worse people out there.

This is true. She isn’t a let’s go to every dinner type and nor is she unbearable. Also, she doesn’t shove her man in our faces like every other brown girl. It’s safe to say she isn’t validated by her marriage which is good.

I have trouble believing her figures and the article was a paid one. Daily mail would not know about her otherwise. It’s a marketing expense for her.

Her jewellery isn’t unique or handmade and she doesn’t have the market. I think a small number of “fans” might but it to support her but there is no way her designs sell as much as she is claiming. There is no uniqueness or brand value.

Also, it’s easy to do the reel of packing loads of orders. Every influencer does it.

If she was doing well she would be so busy she wouldn’t have the time to pose on her bra. My family have businesses and they don’t have anytime for this type of thing.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree re the dinners, seems quite selective on where she goes now compared to when she was younger n she's got a lot of girl mates which does say a lot about someone (ie erim, billy no mates).

So I've just read the article properly n checked out her other stores. She mentions about scaling on Amazon n advises not to rely on social media alone for sales- so I reckon the Instagram content is mainly for brand recognition n most of her orders are from the other platforms.
Based on the amount of positive reviews the company has I do think its more than some insta fans as an Excellent rating is actually v hard to get, especially on Trustpilot. The ratio of reviews on her Amazon products check out with proposed figures (something like 1% people actually leave a review on amazon n some of items have hundreds of reviews). The Etsy shop shows over 16k orders n that's just one platform (although that is over a lot of years probably).

I did used to think that, but the ranges especially the jewellery have changed a lot n they show the original drawing on the website now. It looks like with the rebrand a lot of the older products have been discontinued n taken off?

Either way some good improvements have been made, but hopefully she maintains it n doesn't slip back to old habits with socials.

I think she has survived past break even stage.

The £500k figure is misleading.

Consumers don’t pay over the odds for unknown brands.

She must be looking to scale if she is paying the daily Mail to promote her?

That must have cost a lot.

I’m taking her claims with a huge punch of salt because if she had achieved that level of success she would not be paying the daily Mail to advertise it. Plus the article is a copy of the erim one.

Although the figures do check out if you know how to read company docs, like it's well passed the breaking even stage n its profitable. Think it's where its quite surprising as I've not seen her ever mention turnover or numbers before in any of her content in all this time, she's always been quite lowkey about that n doesn't do 'OMG I'm a 6/7 figure business' videos like a lot of others do for clout.
DM is a weird click-baity newspaper anyways hence why I wanted to take a proper look. Journalist should have made it clear that is turnover n not profit as they are very different. A lot of it prob goes back in the business anyway as has an office and staff and therefore a lot of overheads.
Good to see its just her name on the company though, I didn't expect that.

It’s a paid advert which speaks volumes,

I know how to read accounts I haven’t bothered to read hers because I know she “approved” the paid advert before it went public,

If she was doing so well would she need to pay the daily Mail for advert space???

It’s clear you’re Niki.

Anyway - like I said it’s clear this unknown brand isn’t beating the known ones.

Reactions: 1
Cos I get notifications n keep coming on here thinking there's tea but its just the same comments that don't make sense and with no receipts - I've found most of it a stretch at best, so like to do my own digging.
Just not as motivated as you guys i guess, quite like her these days n I have the right to my opinion too.

Doesn't niki write on this herself anyways?
I think its cos I did like her personal content before n im disappointed as reckon she's probably removed it all cos of this thread.
Thought was more of a gossip thread as opposed to hate for no reason.
All entitled to your opinions, i just prefer to form my own

Last edited:
Cos I get notifications n keep coming on here thinking there's tea but its just the same comments that don't make sense and with no receipts - I've found most of it a stretch at best, so like to do my own digging.
Just not as motivated as you guys i guess, quite like her these days n I have the right to my opinion too.

Doesn't niki write on this herself anyways?
I think its cos I did like her personal content before n im disappointed as reckon she's probably removed it all cos of this thread.
Thought was more of a gossip thread as opposed to hate for no reason.
All entitled to your opinions, i just prefer to form my own

If digital marketing isn’t working for you, how’s the return on the paid advert? 😂

• Haha
If digital marketing isn’t working for you, how’s the return on the paid advert? 😂
huh? Is this cos I said about reading the company docs? I didn't actually mean to offend you btw. Look i get im standing out a bit here but Im saying what a lot of people are thinking as its been dead in here apart from like 2 of you n there's a reason - literally 2 pages just been about this loose erim acquaintance and crop tops (in 2022, the duck). Im reading and listening to what you are saying so you can respect my comments without turning on me especially since im the only one doing some actual research.CHEERS.

Loool must be a few nikis in here then!
Look I didn't like her beginning of this year, she was influencing for random brands, coming on n off her socials n being inconsistent, wedding shoved in our face n I couldn't work her out - then my sister met her n said she was respectful to her n she's sorted out her page so I feel differently now. I was also part of this thread a lot earlier on with a different username (forgot my login so made this new one) trust me I wasn't always saying nicer things.
I do get what youre saying, DM article and all the rebrand seems like she's plotting something for next year.

Has anyone seen if they went on a honeymoon after the wedding? I don't know if ive missed it- if they just haven't been yet or just keeping it to themselves?