Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise your nose grew when you lost weight 😏 gonna pack the diet in now! She doesn’t look healthy at all

Reactions: 3
Had to stop following her ..she's definitely had stuff done which im OK with but be open and honest about it .there's so many lovely accounts out there with people who have had wls so genuine and honest . She's all for the affs and likes

Reactions: 2
Why is this orange munter advertising huge duck off bags of pick and mix when shes a slimming account?

Screenshot_20220206-101852_Instagram.jpg

don't let snares find out, he'll fill his face and draw another line in the sand...

CUNTS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video for the sweet king ad is a little bit unsettling 😕 I’m not sure where the accent is after coming from, how many ‘syns’ are accounted for in it 😂 and the wardrobe is less than appropriate!!

That video for the sweet king ad is a little bit unsettling 😕 I’m not sure where the accent is after coming from, how many ‘syns’ are accounted for in it 😂 and the wardrobe is less than appropriate!!
I had to go over for a gawk!
Seriously sweets advertising on a slimming page! It would be something if they were those Skinny bars or something.
And the state of the photo with her legs wrapped around the box practically - WTF 😳

WHO dresses like that to cook a curry of a Sunday? Those boobs are something else
I’ve been busy!
Had to hop on her stories too for a look at this!
Pained me but took it for the team. Her cooking just drives me mad, her accent drives me mad, that orange hair, ya that drives me mad too!!
And the dress???? Where does she buy her clothes? Awful the lot of them!
And those boobaroonies - holy moly 😳

Last edited:
Group - I’ll go to group this morning. I’ll bring some cookies to group, I’m helping out at group today. I shouldn’t let this irritate me but it does 🙈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The bow tie she was was wearing with a mini dress recently cracked me up. The actual state of her.

This orange head… what’s the story? I just can’t figure it all out. The husband looks seriously creepy /off. She fawns over the Ross lad in the UK. They're all great family friends. She dresses like a hooker all day every day. Yes she has lost a phenomenal amount of weight. But she looks so unhealthy. Even her “before” pics, she looked healthier than this wizened prune

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This orange head… what’s the story? I just can’t figure it all out. The husband looks seriously creepy /off. She fawns over the Ross lad in the UK. They're all great family friends. She dresses like a hooker all day every day. Yes she has lost a phenomenal amount of weight. But she looks so unhealthy. Even her “before” pics, she looked healthier than this wizened prune
I think she's had WLS, she has that emaciated, no vitamins look about her. She also kept losing at a ridiculous pace. You'd have to be seriously restricting to keep that up. Her gross husband doesn't look any different 🤣 yet they eat the same meals on sw blah blah 😏

Reactions: 3
Selfie Vs reality.

Why post unnatural posed and edited photos when you look completely fine anyway?

IMG_20220410_214244.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was a bit stunned tbh seeing her stories. I know they all use a lot of filters and strange posing but Christ, she looks so different here!

Reactions: 1
Wow how awkward does she look on the stage?! She is stamping around like a bloke in heels, who's been forced to try his wife's dress on for a laugh 🥴

Wtf is that outfit?!?! Can anyone remember the pimp program that used to be on MTV in the 90s 😳🤣 she looks ridiculous!

And why are we not talking about her BAKED BEANS ON A ROAST?! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 dirty cow!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7