Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop going back to look at those lumps 😳
Stop. They are awful. And looking at all the other women pictured with her, the all looked stunning with beautiful gowns whereas that Oompa Lumpa looked like a cheap back street prostitute

Reactions: 5
Look at the shape of the top of them though 🤨 I just can’t stop 👀
makes me smile when pics they have no control over end up online....

like this one of mr sleek aaron snares...or should that be mr blobby...

Screenshot_20211114-172453_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It shocks me that I am old enough to be her mother yet she looks older than my own mother. It is like that film Death Becomes Her.
Yess love that film! She’s looks really old doesn’t she !! It’s not normal 🤣 wonder if it’s cos she lost so much weight so fast with her surgery her skin didn’t have time to go back before the weight all dropped off her ?

• Haha
Yess love that film! She’s looks really old doesn’t she !! It’s not normal 🤣 wonder if it’s cos she lost so much weight so fast with her surgery her skin didn’t have time to go back before the weight all dropped off her ?
I think she needs to ask Bruce Willis for her money back

• Haha
So after seeing the state of them tits this weekend , defo more evidence she’s had some type of bariatric surgery .when you lose weight that quick , it definitely affects breast augmentation and causes them to sag

Reactions: 3
I live near Nicola she walks round town like shes a celeb & no one gives her the time of day as they all know shes fake as duck! People that begin a weight loss journey document it from day one & she didnt. She makes great use of the block button on insta as she had most of the people from Clonmel blocked if they call her out on anything. Shes an insta mammy posts kids on her story to make out shes all about her kids when in reality she can be heard screaming like a banshee at them around the estate. Her son is forgotten about & he constantly gets slagged over her by the way shes flaunting herself on insta & she does'nt give a duck once shes getting followers & trying to be an influencer. Chris the husband is as bad as her people say hes different hes not! I went to Dunnes where hes a manager one day shopping & there he was in the middle of the aisle standing beside a stack of butter getting his pic taken by the girl working there he had affair with 😂😂 Nicola is a liar & has no friend in town as she fucks them over shes an absolute bleep & all she cares about is herself. Shes wish.com version of cruella divill

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I live near Nicola she walks round town like shes a celeb & no one gives her the time of day as they all know shes fake as duck! People that begin a weight loss journey document it from day one & she didnt. She makes great use of the block button on insta as she had most of the people from Clonmel blocked if they call her out on anything. Shes an insta mammy posts kids on her story to make out shes all about her kids when in reality she can be heard screaming like a banshee at them around the estate. Her son is forgotten about & he constantly gets slagged over her by the way shes flaunting herself on insta & she does'nt give a duck once shes getting followers & trying to be an influencer. Chris the husband is as bad as her people say hes different hes not! I went to Dunnes where hes a manager one day shopping & there he was in the middle of the aisle standing beside a stack of butter getting his pic taken by the girl working there he had affair with 😂😂 Nicola is a liar & has no friend in town as she fucks them over shes an absolute bleep & all she cares about is herself. Shes wish.com version of cruella divill
I am not suprised by anything you've written here...her husband looks like a wrong un...anymore tea?

also, I prefer to say she looks like a destitute jessica rabbit, but thats just me 😄

Evidently reads here, as she’s showing more and more belly pictures ;)

If she breathed in any more, she’d suck herself back through her hole.
she would be awarded that by default if she's lost more weight than anyone else in her group. I'd imagine nobody else in her group has had weightloss surgery to give them a helping hand tho so it is slightly unfair.

She looks like something from the afterlife in beetlejuice.
I was in her group at S/W she was getting awards every week I worked my butt off to lose 2/3 lbs a week just like all the other ppl in the group little did we all know she had a gastric band done it was so unfair I know it's only a sticker but duck it we worked for it.she done jack tit only went under the knife.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I as
I was in her group at S/W she was getting awards every week I worked my butt off to lose 2/3 lbs a week just like all the other ppl in the group little did we all know she had a gastric band done it was so unfair I know it's only a sticker but duck it we worked for it.she done jack tit only went under the knife.
I asked my consultant about her, more specifically if you have to declare if you've had WLS when you join SW and she said you have to put it on your joining form, so she's either lied on the form or her consultant is in on it too...

I'm proud of the fact that I've lost almost 11 stone with nothing but hard work, not had a single binge, not begged for any free tit, not changed as a person, not one sob story for sympathy, I honestly cannot bleeping stand the so called big accounts on instagram...

if you notice, on the follow fridays and other bollocks, they only ever suck each others insta cocks.

peloton of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I as
I asked my consultant about her, more specifically if you have to declare if you've had WLS when you join SW and she said you have to put it on your joining form, so she's either lied on the form or her consultant is in on it too...

I'm proud of the fact that I've lost almost 11 stone with nothing but hard work, not had a single binge, not begged for any free tit, not changed as a person, not one sob story for sympathy, I honestly cannot bleeping stand the so called big accounts on instagram...

if you notice, on the follow fridays and other bollocks, they only ever suck each others insta cocks.

peloton of cunts.
Well done. You've done amazing 👏 🙌 .

• Heart