Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the misfortune to see some of her stories today, she was prepping dinner. It was dreadful, she hadn’t a clue!
What crime against cooking did she commit now. Those muffins she makes for breakfast turn my stomach. No way can they be healthy for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find the cooking videos a bit confusing. Is the point of them to just have the chats, or is she showing people what she’s cooking/how to cook? Like I watched her make a chicken sandwich today, it’s hardly culinary arts?
and the captions are gas “bush nut squash”.

I cannot get over how old she looks. She’s around my age, but she could pass for my mother.

Reactions: 5
I find the cooking videos a bit confusing. Is the point of them to just have the chats, or is she showing people what she’s cooking/how to cook? Like I watched her make a chicken sandwich today, it’s hardly culinary arts?
and the captions are gas “bush nut squash”.

I cannot get over how old she looks. She’s around my age, but she could pass for my mother.
Well her "chats" aren't very entertaining. She has no charisma in front of the camera. She comes across as someone with the personality of an Amoeba

• Haha
I actually can't believe what I've just saw. Is she trying to be a bride. Talk about ott.

That’s Nicola out and out. Way OTT it
Looked like a wedding dress
Does she have no family or friends that would give her a bit of advice on how to dress. Does she not think of her children. No way for a woman in her 40s to be dressing. That dress would be fine in another colour on a 25 year old maybe.

Reactions: 2
7B87349E-686B-4530-821E-9489E683B9A3.jpeg

Has she had a stroke? I don’t know what’s more grim, her weird pose and expression, or a 50 year old man in skinny jeans 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7