Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i See My Comment on her post about thanking her surgeon was swiftly deleted.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m embarrassed for that consultant, over in London all smiles about the award for that pair, and the whole of clonmel knowing how the “inspirational” weight loss was achieved.

Her boobs in the photo on the SW page :oops:.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Let me tell you a little something about Siobhan. She wanted to get group going in person in January when the cases were mental after Christmas. I was in her group. I left SW shortly after. Anyone trying to break restrictions and have in person groups in the height of covid surely has a judgement issue.

Reactions: 3
Let me tell you a little something about Siobhan. She wanted to get group going in person in January when the cases were mental after Christmas. I was in her group. I left SW shortly after. Anyone trying to break restrictions and have in person groups in the height of covid surely has a judgement issue.
We might know each other 😉 unless you're a big loser and losing lots every week you're no good to Siobhan!

Reactions: 1
We might know each other 😉 unless you're a big loser and losing lots every week you're no good to Siobhan!
We might do indeed. Wasn't a fan of that. Nicola was clearly the prize pig in group too. Was always "look what Nicola made" "nicola has a discount code". No interest.

We might do indeed. Wasn't a fan of that. Nicola was clearly the prize pig in group too. Was always "look what Nicola made" "nicola has a discount code". No interest.
can you confirm/deny if she has had surgery like everyone says she has?

someone made an excellent point when they said there are no progress pics, she was fat, and then magically she's turned into a destitute looking jessica rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

someone made an excellent point when they said there are no progress pics, she was fat, and then magically she's turned into a destitute looking jessica rabbit.
I thought she looked nicer in her before pic. Her husband looks like Smithy from Gavin & Stacey 🤣

Wtf are her balloon tits doing in that black and white dress on the Slimming World post? 🥴😆

I don't know for a fact, like everyone else. I just know from what I see of her in town - she's awfully gaunt looking. Scary actually. Ages her about 20 years+. She is always walking the roads too, morning noon and night. She obviously feels like she needs to keep this weight down.

I’m embarrassed for that consultant, over in London all smiles about the award for that pair, and the whole of clonmel knowing how the “inspirational” weight loss was achieved.

Her boobs in the photo on the SW page :oops:.
I wouldnt worry about the consultant, she has a very thick neck !! Also she is friends with Nicola outside SW as I have seen them out walking together so whatever is going on, she must be fully aware !!

Just saw this last night and when talking about it with my consultant in group, apparently you are asked to declare if you’ve had weightloss surgery when you join SW or if you have it while following it.

It does not disqualify you from being eligible for awards in group however which shocked me. I have no idea if that’s the same nationally, but I’d guess so. Apparently it’s because they still have to follow the healthy eating plan so it’s unfair to discount them. I’m not sure if they have to be open about it in group though. My consultant was a bit vague about that so I’m guessing they can choose to keep it private.

• Angry
  • Wow
Just saw this last night and when talking about it with my consultant in group, apparently you are asked to declare if you’ve had weightloss surgery when you join SW or if you have it while following it.

It does not disqualify you from being eligible for awards in group however which shocked me. I have no idea if that’s the same nationally, but I’d guess so. Apparently it’s because they still have to follow the healthy eating plan so it’s unfair to discount them. I’m not sure if they have to be open about it in group though. My consultant was a bit vague about that so I’m guessing they can choose to keep it private.
I kind of get that because losing weight is mainly a mental battle and WLS can fail if the person tries to cheat it and eats the wrong things all the time. But accepting awards and telling the world how you owe it all down to "the plan" is downright fraudulent 🤨

• Heart

It's Not The Surgery That's The Issue, It's The Lying That Surrounds It All.

The Lying And The Gravity Defying Tits.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s the tits that get me every time
Theyre bleeping comical

• Haha
and the fact that she looks like jessica rabbit with a heroin problem.
Deceased 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're ridiculous! It's like when you're six and you put 2 balloons up your jumper and strut around thinking you've got big knockers 🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8