Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the destitute horse was running the london marathon as part of the slimming world team?

Screenshot_20230423_094220_Instagram.jpg

shes running a race in ireland today instead?

Screenshot_20230423_110201_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
I thought the destitute horse was running the london marathon as part of the slimming world team?

View attachment 2120996

shes running a race in ireland today instead?

View attachment 2120994
I think she was never going to run in the London marathon.....she faked an injury to get out of it. She is a total liar. I partly guessed the injury would disappear when marathon was over! She ran 10K today. Who is she trying to fool????

Reactions: 3
I think she was never going to run in the London marathon.....she faked an injury to get out of it. She is a total liar. I partly guessed the injury would disappear when marathon was over! She ran 10K today. Who is she trying to fool????
Yes!! I thought exactly the same as this. Lo and behold whatever debilitating, life-ruining injury she’s had over the last few months miraculously gets better and her fitness levels are enough to do a run at home? What a load of BS although I wouldn’t expect any less from our Nic .. such a cod 😂

Screenshot_20230425_110645_Instagram.jpg

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Screenshot_20230425_123904_Gallery.jpg

injured but she's dressed ready to run and has a number on her chest on the SAME DAY as the london marathon?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could have made a little less obvious and waited even a week or so and do an organised run then - it’s a bit silly to do it on the very same day of the event she never intended on doing in the first place … sorry, I mean the London event she had to sadly withdraw from due to injury.

Wtf is she wearing at the gym? Imagine walking out of the changing rooms in that get up 🫣✋🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pants are a vibe apparently? I think they look like she’s just bleeding very badly 😂

• Haha
They look much smaller, or maybe she’s finally decided to put them away.
Thank goodness now if she just throws the burnt chest away and stops the mourn grief crap now and even acknowledge her son doing his leaving today