Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh no they definitely don’t have a good name, maybe for hair but not for treatment of staff you’d only have to ask around Clonmel to hear about it 🙈
Really?I'm shocked..I follow the owner on Insta and she seemed genuinely nice to me..but I'm not a local so maybe I dont know the tea!!I was going to go there as a new customer.

Care to share a bit more?😂🤭

Reactions: 1
She’ll have her girls as baldy as herself with the severe high ponies.

She back loving herself 🤮 the pics. People in her company must be so embarrassed to be seen in public with her. Her dress sense is null and void

Reactions: 3
Did you see her and daughters wiping their eggy fingers on their clothes and a rolled up tea towel? Probably stinking 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They are always making rubbish sugar laden foods.
---
She's back pouting and side eyeing herself in the camera when she's talking anyway

Where is getting the money to do all this shopping and travelling if she doesn’t work?

Reactions: 2
Two days out of school last week and again this week to attend concerts! Disgraceful. Those girls need their school education.

Probably at her usual antics….god help anyone that might have given her a job. They’ll have to keep a close eye on the till/gift vouchers 👀

But honestly, what she buys constantly online, her trips, flights, hotels, kids clothes, birthday parties. That couldn’t be covered all on her husbands wages. Where is she getting the money? Only fans? 🤣🤣

• Haha
People on the dole are far better off than us workers. And zero consequences! Welcome to Clonmel!

But honestly, what she buys constantly online, her trips, flights, hotels, kids clothes, birthday parties. That couldn’t be covered all on her husbands wages. Where is she getting the money? Only fans? 🤣🤣
Jesus it must be only fans for drag queens!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Nic is so busy doing flat out nothing now she can’t even find time to prepare dinners, she’s using HelloFresh instead 😏 I’m almost beginning to miss her baase sauce, Edens bubble waffles and Deborah’s hoh contaiiinner

• Haha
Reactions: 7