Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids will have the same awful hairline as her soon the way she pulls it back so much

Reactions: 1
She's in cork today on that other scummy mummy twins and me Julie's podcast bus, has she actually got a job?

Is she getting the party discounted? If so I will not be giving them anymore money. She said party number 1 😡

Those videos of her getting into the tiny stream and the legs outstretched are hilarious 😂

It’s a bit of a push if that’s her idea of cold water therapy especially if she’s wrapped up in half a pyjamas while she’s doing it! Daft as a brush.

Reactions: 2
Those videos of her getting into the tiny stream and the legs outstretched are hilarious 😂

It’s a bit of a push if that’s her idea of cold water therapy especially if she’s wrapped up in half a pyjamas while she’s doing it! Daft as a brush.
State of her, she is obsessed with herself

Why doesn’t she have a cold bath? It’s vile looking at bathe in a stream. She’s probably killing all the sea creatures with her sweaty body 🤮

See this "love my friend's" post...until you turn on them and their kid's making up lies...nasty witch!

• Wow
She turns on every "friend" she has...she has told lies about her now ex "friend" who has cancer..she told people the girl was dying,made out to people she was not fighting the disease! She then wouldn't allow the kid's to play together after being inseparable for a longtime.she is poison...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So is she actually going to run this marathon 🤔
I was chatting about her yesterday, she rarely posts now. It looks as though she’s given up on slimming world with no explanation. I don’t see her husband on her stories now.

• Wow
I was chatting about her yesterday, she rarely posts now. It looks as though she’s given up on slimming world with no explanation. I don’t see her husband on her stories now.
I’ve noticed the same and was wondering alright about the husband seeing as how he was the best thing since sliced bread before but haven’t seen him for a while on her stories.

Thinking back to those mornings before too with Deborah’s hoh contaaaiinnerrr and Nic’s base sauce 😁