Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not able for her thinking she’s the tit. Surely someone has told her how awful her chest is? Why won’t she get new ones? She can well afford it. They are rotten looking things. Why is she showing them off?

Reactions: 1
The sunburn on herself and the girls, so dangerous if she wants to go around with leathery melanoma Laiden skin suit herself but those young girls are being thought all wrong. The damage sunburn can do is scary. Although for a woman that allegedly scams insurance, had a gastric band fitted and has the ugliest looking chest I have ever witnessed what would you expect. Rotten cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I definitely think she's trolling us all with that video 🤣 they're absolutely scandalous
She is definitely trolling. Look at the smug grin on the face of her. I literally thought I was going to vomit looking at that. Heaven help whoever is in the same complex as her looking at those monstrosities ever day.

Now excuse me while I go disinfect my eyes

Reactions: 5
🤢🤢🤢🤢

I need to scratch my eyes out after seeing those boob pictures!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
0B65D221-C961-4497-A636-1846FEEE7B17.png

---
Do the implants just float around her body?! One is under her arm on this photo above!! Is there any one in the know on here who can explain why they’re like they are?! God knows what her kids will end up like if they think that’s normal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The Garra rufa fish themselves have been found to carry strains of several infection-causing bacteria, including Streptococcus agalactiae, which can also cause pneumonia, and others that are resistant to antibiotics.
What a wonderful parent she is…

For all the claims she puts in I am gob smacked that she hasn’t put one in for those god awful boobs.
I can categorically say they are the worst implant I have ever seen.

Reactions: 2
She probably did get money for botched implants like a lot of people did, but I bet she squandered it

Is she leaving her daughters on their own whole she's goes for a run in a foreign country?!!! 🤬
Yeah cos that’s how disordered her addiction to exercise is, she’d rather run the risk of her young daughters being abducted in another country than miss a quick 5K.

Reactions: 3
There isn't a hope she eats any of that food...the kid's are living off sugar as usual