Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously thinks they look grand she posted them I would be crop crop cropping that photo

And I say only fans too 🤣🤣

She doesn't pay rent or mortgage so of course she can lead a nice lifestyle
how is she paying neither? Or is it that the mortgage is paid off? God I’d love to be in that position

Reactions: 1
the husband is the most unattractive, unmanly man I’ve ever seen. They look like the oddest couple going.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's real creepy
the husband is the most unattractive, unmanly man I’ve ever seen. They look like the oddest couple going.
He's real creepy looking isn't he 🤣he's putting on the beef again ..he may hand back that slimming world couple of the year award lol

Reactions: 3
Why is she trying to get in with the Dubs? Has she used and abused everyone in clonmel already that she has to spread her nasty self to Dublin?!!

Reactions: 2
What on earth is doing in those flats? I know that area very well. They would laugh at her. I am actually mortified she went up to Dublin to stand in a block of flats. Of course it’s “vibes”

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised they didn’t invite her out that night after the marathon. They all went on a session and had a great night.

What the actual f is going on with her boobs?! Just posted a video waving the camera up and down her body, like she’s proud to show them off?!?…I’ve never seen such a bad boob job before, it actually made me laugh 😂

IMG_5742.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13