Nicola Bulley Missing #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if her body is found nearby and it's been missed because the police have just assumed she's in the river. Major police inquiry required
Surely all the volunteer search parties will have combed the area by now? Especially those that are familiar with it.

Reactions: 5
I can't keep up so don't come for me but if the husband of the lady at the caravan park has a gun and the dog was off the harness, is there any possible chance Willow managed to get into the caravan park? Perhaps Nicola has followed and he's shot Nicola by accident (instead of the dog)?

The wife finding the items. Them being placed on the bench. It feels so set up, as if the person wanted you to believe she'd fallen in the river.

The CCTV conveniently being broken. It's all a bit suss (like a poorly written crime TV show).

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think we getting your point you don’t rate the police!
I don’t one bit! Each to their own but this is/was a very complex investigation from the get go, why on earth they have spent near enough 10 days (may be wrong) focusing their search on the river is bonkers. If there was a third party involved, they have had a perfect opportunity to get rid of the body properly if the worst has happened or relocate her if she has been abducted.

Reactions: 6
Okay this is getting wildly out of control.

There was one review on the caravan park website where one guest said that, about her dogs that had apparently been bothering the free range chickens. Despite having been asked repeatedly to keep them under control.

The caravan park owner wasn’t just randomly wandering around threatening to shoot dogs.
but arent they supposed to be in quarantine?

Reactions: 3
I can't keep up so don't come for me but if the husband of the lady at the caravan park has a gun and the dog was off the harness, is there any possible chance Willow managed to get into the caravan park? Perhaps Nicola has followed and he's shot Nicola by accident (instead of the dog)?

The wife finding the items. Them being placed on the bench. It feels so set up, as if the person wanted you to believe she'd fallen in the river.

The CCTV conveniently being broken. It's all a bit suss (like a poorly written crime TV show).
You actually only need to go back about 3 pages to read this discussion 🤣

But the broken CCTV caravan park is not the same one as the finding the dog and phone caravan park

Reactions: 8
Is that the one with a crystal ball?
I read the tik tok medium who thinks she’s in a disused factory, held captive somewhere but my favourite is the guy who thinks a
giant cat fish may be lurking in the Wye and could have carried her out to sea. The tik tok girl has hundreds of followers. Beyond belief.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The paranormal tiktok group who played detective last night have been at it again today. They've joined the bandwagon about the abandoned house that's not abandoned and are insisting SHE IS in there. People need to get their drones and search it!!! People need to go!! As he's not allowed to because the police have given him some sort of section 35 which means he can't go for 48 hours. Stop being a bloody hinderence!

Theyre also insisting that ALL of the village are in on it. They're all acting sketchy apparently. Some of the villagers wanted them out. Really?! People visiting a small close knit community based on tragedy, I'd want them out. Doesn't make me a suspect

Reactions: 17

Oh fgs, I’m sorry but nobody is shooting anyone. No blood has been found.

no gunshots were heard

nicolas Fitbit data would have showed her heart stopping up the field.

289B1DBA-A5A2-4D7F-B4F2-8F66F5DAF680.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.