Nicola Bulley Missing #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact that people immediately thought it was real says a LOT about Phill and Holly as people in general tbhšŸ˜‚.
Although, I have to admit the ā€œHAS PHIL ACTUALLY GOT A GLASS OF WINE THERE AS WELL???ā€ pretty much caused me to break a rib laughing ngl, so ty to whoever it was who said that
I think after seeing them present This morning from the Queens coffin que, people could actually imagine a wine tasting segment from the bench off them pair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know itā€™s crazy as we donā€™t know her but she doesnā€™t seem like the kind of person to just leave the dogs harness laying around randomly on the floor, seems a bit like it was thrown there, the dog took it off somehow or bought it there waiting for her to come back

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Big police presence at Shard Bridge šŸ˜Ÿ
A little boy sadly drowned in the river in the year 2000, and I believe that this is the exact location where they found him. Itā€™s quite close to the sea.

ETA:

Last edited:
  • Sad
I saw your man on the news earlier and he said that itā€™s not a fast moving river and he usually finds bodies where they went into the river. šŸ¤” He really doesnā€™t know a lot about rivers or drowning! All of which I have learnt from these threads.

Reactions: 7
Sadly, we probably know what this means šŸ˜”.
It really messes with your head, so I cannot begin to imagine how her loved ones feel. You want them to find Nicola if sheā€™s in there but you donā€™t want her to be in there because you so want her to be found alive, as you would with anyones loved ones who went/are missing. Itā€™s heartbreaking šŸ’”

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Twitter says police have been there every evening at high tide searching but this is different as more obvious emergency services vehicles.

Possibly someone searching has got stuck and needs help.

16-20 police / coastguard vehicles

ETA drones are out which is also normal as theyā€™ve been using them at night too to help the search

Reactions: 8
Christ Twitter is now saying a body has been found. My heart aches thinking it will have been revealed on Facebook before that poor family know anything if it turns out to be her.

ETA post

DB5271AB-737E-4263-85A9-278C2B0F4605.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Christ Twitter is now saying a body has been found. My heart aches thinking it will have been revealed on Facebook before that poor family know anything if it turns out to be her.
Thatā€™s come from one person saying it on fb as far as I can see so I wouldnā€™t take it as fact yet šŸ¤žšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Twitter says police have been there every evening at high tide searching but this is different as more obvious emergency services vehicles.

Possibly someone searching has got stuck and needs help.

16-20 police / coastguard vehicles
I read that the police have been on that bridge every night at this time, possibly its high or low tide and a good vantage point? Seems an awful lot of people there though.

Reactions: 9
The family might already be aware. They'd likely have sent the FLO as soon as the report of a potential body in the water came in.

Reactions: 10
Thatā€™s come from one person saying it on fb as far as I can see so I wouldnā€™t take it as fact yet šŸ¤žšŸ»
Iā€™m not taking it as fact, just simply saying if it turns out to be true, people are running to post it on Facebook without a simple regard for her family and friends. I just find it sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.