Nicola Bulley #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Mr fluffy dog come onto the scene? Was it when string lady tied Willow up, before dashing off to her appointment or was it later on when the DIL showed up?

Was DIL there with string lady?

I thought I read that string lady and fluffy dog man were together at the bench at some point?
Yeh I read that they’d met and chatted briefly and Mrs string told him what she’d found, he then went home, in the direction on Rowan water

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Because it was the last sighting so would confirm if she walked away from that area herself or there was someone else there. If Paul and friends think the phone was a decoy then they think the field is where it (whatever it is) happened
Yes I totally see that point. I just don't understand why it's been said by friends / family (and police? I can't remember) that it would have 'shown everything' as it wouldn't have shown if she'd entered the river by the bench 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
my partner said the same thing!
maybe cos that’s near to the last place they can actually confirm she was seen last? Must’ve been very soon after that whatever happended, that cameras might’ve shown somebody else talking to her, or maybe see her fall

Reactions: 2
Where that gate is on the upper field there is actually fencing although it has barbed wire, you could get through it
Wyre Web Design - Google Maps
Wyre Web Design - Google Maps (the other side which is only wire and leads into a pretty road with housing/a lake(?))

There's a few pictures of the different parts of the field. I'm not sure if this is the right part but I assume it's this?

There's a road on the other side but doesn't seem to have a direct exit/entrance

I think if you run with the idea that she left, and the phone/Willow are decoys - it's probably fairly easy to get past a fence?

Yes!!!! Also I saw someone say on Facebook ( not sure if it’s documented or just hearsay ) that the man with the white dog noticed Nicola and Willow because Willow was barking. Sounds like this was when something happened. That makes sense to me.
so the man with the white dog saw Nicola and Willow together then later on found her phone on the floor? Is that right?

I thought it was a possible exit/entrance for others linked to the caravan park? I assume that if no one is seen leaving/entering through other exists, the only possibility is that area. With that they would be more sure of whether she's in the river

I'm a bit confused because while all of these maps are great it's very hard to get a sense for the entrances/exits and possible points of interest (e.g caravan park)
CF1F54D0-A27C-42E0-8CE1-B3413D12C675.jpeg

Green is school
Orange is start of riverside path (covered by CCTV)
Purple is exit to Garstang Road where there is no CCTV - this is where the dashcam appeal was with the friends last Friday and to the right of purple is Wyreside caravan / campsite
4 is bench where willow and phone were found
2 is lower field 3 is upper field
Yellow is Rowanwater Mobile Home Park (broken CCTV) where there is an exit

Does that help?x

Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’ve missed this, I keep wondering about her car keys, I’ve read that she left them in the car as she could open the car with her phone? Is that right, have they been found?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
so the man with the white dog saw Nicola and Willow together then later on found her phone on the floor? Is that right?
I don’t think he saw N, just happened to be at the bench at same time as Mrs String (I can’t stop calling her that now)
---

Sorry if I’ve missed this, I keep wondering about her car keys, I’ve read that she left them in the car as she could open the car with her phone? Is that right, have they been found?
No, they’ve now announced (via a neighbour 🤷🏼‍♀️) that she had them with her

Reactions: 7
Yellow is Rowanwater Mobile Home Park (broken CCTV) where there is an exit
Ah I was just looking at that part as I thought - the path is even closer to the river and looks like you could easily fall in if you slipped, or generally has a way easier entrance. There's a couple of pictures on it on Google maps
It's probably an interest spot for those reasons

I know it's not great (because the picture is small already) but a key on the picture or a quick note somewhere would be really helpful. Especially with so many new people appearing on these threads

I've been looking at whether anything came up with the white dog witness and there doesn't seem to be anything. Where have people got this idea that he did see anything??

I don’t think he saw N, just happened to be at the bench at same time as Mrs String (I can’t stop calling her that now)
---

No, they’ve now announced (via a neighbour 🤷🏼‍♀️) that she had them with her
So could they be tracked at all, by Mercedes I mean?

just had a little look. they can but only up to 10/15 ft range

I'm the biggest cynic in the world when it comes to psychics but doesn't anyone know what they have been saying?! Surely if they are a thing, they would know
I’m open minded with them. I think like everything there are good ones and bad ones.
I’ve seen all sorts of theories from ransom, to he’s having an affair and it’s the mistress, to accident. 🤷‍♀️

Ok, I apologise in advance but this is the craziest theory I’ve seen yet 🙈🙈🙈

Opened this fully expecting to see 'crisis actor' somewhere. Not disappointed
---

If you walk far enough along the river from the yellow point in the map above, and I assume there is an easy passage there because I doubt this one guy walked half the village to take these pictures, it does eventually appear to join up with a road at multiple points? If anyone had left or entered via that route it's possible that other CCTV would have picked it up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What is a crisis actor? And why would going to strictly come dancing make you one?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me too, that’s why I’m so annoyed at myself!
Is that how she found you through a screenshot? The unhinged cow. I signed up using my real name as I didn’t expect to stay or say anything, yet here I am far too invested to leave.

Reactions: 3
---

If you walk far enough along the river from the yellow point in the map above, and I assume there is an easy passage there because I doubt this one guy walked half the village to take these pictures, it does eventually appear to join up with a road at multiple points? If anyone had left or entered via that route it's possible that other CCTV would have picked it up
Anyone know how you become a ‘crisis actor, ? They seem to be getting plenty of work lately 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

And sheeple.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.