Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really. Folks round my way have had to deal with it for years. Including my Nan who was nearly 80 and they charged her 8 grand for some cementing work that should have cost about £300, which she didn't agree to, and then they marched her to the bank to get the money.
I'm not branding an entire group at all, just stating some are dodgy as duck, which they are. 👍👍
And so are many, many non Gypsies. 👍

Reactions: 12
Not really. Folks round my way have had to deal with it for years. Including my Nan who was nearly 80 and they charged her 8 grand for some cementing work that should have cost about £300, which she didn't agree to, and then they marched her to the bank to get the money.
I'm not branding an entire group at all, just stating some are dodgy as duck, which they are. 👍👍
We get travellers trying to pitchup in our village regularly, they once took an angle grinder to the lock on our field but fortunately my husband heard it and went out with the dog, which they threatened to shoot! It’s no coincidence there’s numerous thefts mostly garden tools out of sheds when they’re around plus going into the local shops and walking out without paying 🤬
I guess we’re just unlucky to have had them, I’m sure there’s plenty that don’t cause trouble and are just looking to settle for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Some people are dodgy period, regardless of anything else.
I agree, however the lot my Nan encountered were travellers. This was years ago and she never said a word about it to us, we found out after her death from the one person that she HAD told about it.

Lots of folk are dodgy as you say, and if I've come across dodgy, I'll say so, I don't care what race or ethnicity a person is, I'll share thoughts/theories/ideas however unlikely they might seem, same as anybody else.

• Sad
Can we agree that some people are dodgy and some aren’t and move on?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree, however the lot my Nan encountered were travellers. This was years ago and she never said a word about it to us, we found out after her death from the one person that she HAD told about it.

Lots of folk are dodgy as you say, and if I've come across dodgy, I'll say so, I don't care what race or ethnicity a person is, I'll share thoughts/theories/ideas however unlikely they might seem, same as anybody else.
I often come across dodgy white men in cars

Does Paul drive???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we agree that some people are dodgy and some aren’t and move on?
Some people are just...bad fellas.

How will Lancs police regain any credibility if their bold statements are proven to be rubbish?

Ah besides that, I cannot imagine the not knowing for this period of time. How do you even go about cooking a meal? You know when grief pertaining to death hits you physically but you eventually grow around it with acceptance? How do you accept an uncertainty? That poor family.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Pocket? But I have seen rumours on fb multiple times (so obviously not fact) that she left her keys in the car because she can lock and unlock with her phone.
It’s been said here a couple of times. I think she drove a Range Rover so I doubt a sensible woman would leave her keys in a car decent enough to have that technology. Your insurance would be void surely?

Reactions: 5
It’s been said here a couple of times. I think she drove a Range Rover so I doubt a sensible woman would leave her keys in a car decent enough to have that technology. Your insurance would be void surely?
I’m confused why there’s so much talk of money problems so bad someone might commit murder when they drove a Range Rover and went on Christmas weekends to Center parcs

Reactions: 7
Peaceful singsong while we wait?

Interesting gif there.
The heat from the fire would dry a dog very quickly.
Did anyone from the campsite have a fire burning? That could explain why Willow was dry. Perhaps she had been wet but had been running around the fire…

I’ll get my coat… 😬

• Haha
Exactly. And that’s another reason Willow won’t have gone in, but another potential reason Nicola could have slipped - if she suddenly went to grab Willow
I agree and I think this is the most likely scenario. She’s sat on the bench with the phone in one hand and the harness in another listening to her call while willow was having a little run round. Willow has got into some difficulty, could have got caught on something or picked something up she shouldn’t have. She’s put the phone down next to her and gone to grab willow and has toppled over into the river and dropped the harness as she did 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m confused why there’s so much talk of money problems so bad someone might commit murder when they drove a Range Rover and went on Christmas weekends to Center parcs
That’s how people can build debt, living beyond their means.

Not saying it’s the case for her, but people take car loans and put everything on credit and it blows up eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting gif there.
The heat from the fire would dry a dog very quickly.
Did anyone from the campsite have a fire burning? That could explain why Willow was dry. Perhaps she had been wet but had been running around the fire…

I’ll get my coat… 😬
My lovable idiot clearly did this for the purposes of research didn’t she.
I can confirm she is still damp in places.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think I ever noticed before... one of those screenshots I shared said the police stated "several" (CCTV areas) and locked exits that Nicola wouldn't be able to get through. Interesting, there are so many exits from there.
I don’t think they’re wholly talking about exits there. I think the CCTV areas refer to all places covered by CCTV Nicola passed either that day or on the way to the riverbank,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.