Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right that’s helpful thank you!

So if I’m understanding it correctly:

View attachment 1954699

That’s the ‘riverside path’ that Nicola walks down from the school towards the river at the very start of the walk (and in reverse at the end of a walk usually)

————————————————————

View attachment 1954703

This is the path from the kissing gate (by the bench) directly next to Wyreside

————————————————————

View attachment 1954707

This is in the top field next to Rowanwater mobile home park

————————————————————

Can someone just sense check that for me please?
Is Tilly Ann the one who gets things a bit wrong?
---

I think they highlighted that specifically the empty caravans had been searched to deter any self appointed PI’s from undertaking a bit of unlawful entry.

Reactions: 3
Apparently it’s any man who goes somewhere he’s never been before.

---

I'll ask again, I know all unoccupied caravans have been searched, but what about the occupied ones? There are certain sorts of folk will seize dogs for breeding (either as working dogs or bait dogs) and will nick high end cars too. It's been mentioned if you read this thread or previous ones. Add to 2 dubious men lurking about the day before + tatty red van.........
You're absolutely determined to blame gypsies eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The oddest thing I found about the interview was if Nicola's family and friends believe she didn't fall in the river and that the keys were a decoy, then do they believe third party involvement? If that's the case why are they not appealing to the person(s) responsible to let them know where she is. If they're still holding out hope then why no appeal to her, you know the usual 'if you're watching this....'
This mentions the family thinking it would be someone she knows:
Interesting to note on them saying she was happy and upbeat

Where the family floated the idea she left on her own accord, article is linked

Reactions: 5
Police possibly assumed the keys had been on her person, possibly zipped into a pocket. Lot of assumptions again. I assume myself cctv and dashcam footage is being sought to further cement the water hypothesis nothing more.
I hope they are zipped into her pocket because if that coat ever washes up and that bunch of keys with those particular keyrings on it are inside then it won't just be any old jacket it will definitely be hers 🤞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is Tilly Ann the one who gets things a bit wrong?
---

I think they highlighted that specifically the empty caravans had been searched to deter any self appointed PI’s from undertaking a bit of unlawful entry.
Yes Tilly Ann is the one who put a whole bunch of bullet points on fb

Reactions: 4
I’m way behind….. at the part of everyone discussing ‘the girls’, so this may have been said and we have all moved on.

However, it wasn’t ‘the girls’ I found a bit odd, that’s very normal, it was ‘her girls’ I found strange, and I’m of the opinion that she fell into the water. Just thought it was an odd way to put it, and ‘our girls’ would make more sense not HER. It is something of nothing really, but made me wonder previously if he wasn’t their biological father. It has been cleared up that he is by others, and I think the ‘her girls’ reference was just poor paraphrasing by the media.
I saw a comment saying he wasn't their biological father.

No idea how concrete that is
But saying 'her girls' Just made me think of that comment

Reactions: 2
I'll ask again, I know all unoccupied caravans have been searched, but what about the occupied ones? There are certain sorts of folk will seize dogs for breeding (either as working dogs or bait dogs) and will nick high end cars too. It's been mentioned if you read this thread or previous ones. Add to 2 dubious men lurking about the day before + tatty red van.........
so are you saying the caravan sites are occupied at the moment by these certain folks that will seize dogs for breeding? if your alluding certain folks who are rumoured to do these sort of things they normally don't reside in caravan sites you pay for I have seen them park up in disused ground or an empty field

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately I don't think Nicola staging her own disappearance can be ruled out. Could she have known what cctv was working and what area wasn't covered. I'm sure police have checked her devices but could she have had a second phone. Not making any assumptions about Paul, family or work life but things aren't adding up. Especially with the insistence water is out and appeal type nature of interviews.

Reactions: 16
It has already been established that neither caravan park is a traveller site.

Reactions: 11
so are you saying the caravan sites are occupied at the moment by these certain folks that will seize dogs for breeding? if your alluding certain folks who are rumoured to do these sort of things they normally don't reside in caravan sites you pay for I have seen them park up in disused ground or an empty field
Mad that people are assuming dog or car theft in a case where the car wasn't taken and the expensive dog wasn't touched.

Reactions: 14
No, I'm not, not at all. Just another thing to consider is all 👍👍
There's zero evidence that any travellers are even in the area. The caravan sites are for paying campers, the car and dog weren't taken. You're using a woman's disappearance to cast aspersions on an ethnic group with no known connection to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No, she might well have fought and something else happened 👍
I’m sure the police will have considered any local intelligence they have of concern but this is a line I’m personally not happy speculating on as it’s a *huge* generalisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's zero evidence that any travellers are even in the area. The caravan sites are for paying campers, the car and dog weren't taken. You're using a woman's disappearance to cast aspersions on an ethnic group with no known connection to her.
Exactly. Nothing to suggest that any traveller is involved whatsoever.

Some of them live in designated sites, they don't just always 'pitch up'. There's been one near me for over 40 years, when it was raided they found everything in-between the local gates to the cemetery that had been stolen, to modern slaves, some of whom had been taken in & kept for 2 decades nearly & forced to work. It happens.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Nothing to suggest anyone is involved full stop!
I agree, it's just another line of thinking is all. That's the thing, nobody does know what happened and anyone is allowed to speculate or post theories, however off they sound or whoever doesn't like them, no? 👍👍

Reactions: 12
I agree, it's just another line of thinking is all. That's the thing, nobody does know what happened and anyone is allowed to speculate or post theories, however off they sound or whoever doesn't like them, no? 👍👍
Absolutely, anyone can have any opinion just as anyone can have a counter-opinion ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.