Nicola Bulley #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of them live in designated sites, they don't just always 'pitch up'. There's been one near me for over 40 years, when it was raided they found everything in-between the local gates to the cemetery that had been stolen, to modern slaves, some of whom had been taken in & kept for 2 decades nearly & forced to work. It happens.
Have you actually looked up rowanwater or the other site? They’re obviously not designated traveller sites.

We've travelled through St Michael's this afternoon on the way home from The Lakes, and we were looking at the village through different eyes.
You very rarely see many people around when driving through, there were lots of people walking past near the church today, hopefully not just for a bit of sight seeing!
We noticed the homes on Rowanwater can be seen from the main road, we'd not given them a second glance before.

Reactions: 10
As Elvis once sang...

"We can't go on together ...with suspicious men"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her fella was involved wouldn't he just have said "Yep in the river, off she went, probably drowned" If he WAS involved, sending the police on a wild goose chase to find her makes ZERO sense!

Reactions: 20
I'll ask again, I know all unoccupied caravans have been searched, but what about the occupied ones? There are certain sorts of folk will seize dogs for breeding (either as working dogs or bait dogs) and will nick high end cars too. It's been mentioned if you read this thread or previous ones. Add to 2 dubious men lurking about the day before + tatty red van.........
Such a weird perspective you have on “certain sorts of folks”. The “caravan park” is very small, and I thought closed until March, and the kind of place people go on holiday to see the beautiful local scenery. I don’t know what you have in mind with these caravans, something like that Guy Ritchie movie Snatch maybe?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Some of them live in designated sites, they don't just always 'pitch up'. There's been one near me for over 40 years, when it was raided they found everything in-between the local gates to the cemetery that had been stolen, to modern slaves, some of whom had been taken in & kept for 2 decades nearly & forced to work. It happens.
I went on a date with a guy who was of romani gypsy decent. He was a geologist with a degree from a prestigious uni and his own business. He lived in a flat. His parents still live in a static on a site and they travelled during his childhood.

What you're doing is branding an entire group of people based on your own bad experience. It's racism pure and simple.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I have to get my littlest to bed yet so please can everyone play nicely for a little while and not fill the thread until he’s asleep and I’ve put the last bits in the recap please 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No, I'm not, not at all. Just another thing to consider is all 👍👍
Well don’t. Not all travellers are bad people. My uncle was a gypsy who is no longer with us, he would give you his last penny & took in all rescue animals that non travellers decided to abuse & use as bait dogs, there’s good & bad in all people, not just travellers fuksake

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I went on a date with a guy who was of romani gypsy decent. He was a geologist with a degree from a prestigious uni and his own business. He lived in a flat. His parents still live in a static on a site and they travelled during his childhood.

What you're doing is branding an entire group of people based on your own bad experience. It's racism pure and simple.
Racial profiling, nice. 👌

Reactions: 3

Not really. Folks round my way have had to deal with it for years. Including my Nan who was nearly 80 and they charged her 8 grand for some cementing work that should have cost about £300, which she didn't agree to, and then they marched her to the bank to get the money.
I'm not branding an entire group at all, just stating some are dodgy as duck, which they are. 👍👍

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I hope they are zipped into her pocket because if that coat ever washes up and that bunch of keys with those particular keyrings on it are inside then it won't just be any old jacket it will definitely be hers 🤞
surely Paul would assume the same as the Police re the keys so why now? are keys going to turn up? has anyone else read that the Police have abandoned the river sea searches?

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I don't think Nicola staging her own disappearance can be ruled out. Could she have known what cctv was working and what area wasn't covered. I'm sure police have checked her devices but could she have had a second phone. Not making any assumptions about Paul, family or work life but things aren't adding up. Especially with the insistence water is out and appeal type nature of interviews.
I agree, because Paul is asking us to think decoy her friends have mentioned it looking staged so it's like ok then that's what we'll all do .

Some men (not all but a lot) are totally oblivious when it comes to taking on board actually how a woman says shes feeling, they listen but if they don't like the sound of how deep the conversation is going they try to buck you up a bit or think it'll pass or change the subject so if I was Paul id be having a long hard think about what the weeks leading up to Nicola's disappearance were really like
because if it looked Staged and the police say she's a Missing person with No obvious third party involved then he needs to wake up a bit have a bloody good think incase he's missed anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Keep a look out for the keys??

I mean, really? Surely if they were in the vacinity they've have already been found.

Reactions: 7
I agree, it's just another line of thinking is all. That's the thing, nobody does know what happened and anyone is allowed to speculate or post theories, however off they sound or whoever doesn't like them, no? 👍👍
yes I get you

Reactions: 6
Not really. Folks round my way have had to deal with it for years. Including my Nan who was nearly 80 and they charged her 8 grand for some cementing work that should have cost about £300, which she didn't agree to, and then they marched her to the bank to get the money.
I'm not branding an entire group at all, just stating some are dodgy as duck, which they are. 👍👍
That’s just cowboy builder behaviour, tradesmen of all ethnicities do it. Moral of the story here is do your research, hire reputable builders and try to protect your elderly family members from scammers who target vulnerable people a bit better. There are dodgy as duck people from all backgrounds and walks of life, this has genuinely nothing to do with NB.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some people are dodgy period, regardless of anything else.

Reactions: 13
Someone yesterday was confused how a busy walking path wasn’t busy - a village is only going to be so busy to begin with

Reactions: 5
Someone yesterday was confused how a busy walking path wasn’t busy - a village is only going to be so busy to begin with
As I said previously by this time next week it will be like the stories from Wembley stadium in 1966 … anyone who is anyone will have been out and about dodging suspicious lurkers (who possibly made their blood run cold, that’s always good for a headline) and making a note of unwashed vans. Will have been like Fred Karno’s circus.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.