Nicola Bulley #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like a lot of the conspiracy theorists want it to have been her husband.

I wish people would let her RIP and let the police do their job

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I sound crazy but I have twinges of thinking it’s not actually her in the river (although it sadly probably is) I just didn’t want this to be the outcome for her. I can’t shake off the thoughts of her poor little girls being told mummy’s not coming home. Like many of you tonight, I have just snuggled my little one that little bit extra this evening. Sending love to you all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’ve been an avid reader of these threads but never posted. I’m peri menopausal & until the start of the year I was having a few beers almost every night. (I’m now 7 weeks with no alcohol.) I’m in a crap marriage so the stories on here have really helped me. I came here when I saw the news. Just devastating and I had really hoped by some miracle she was alive.
Ems, if you see this. I worked for a family lawyer for years. Should you need to ask around for recommendations for a good family lawyer and go and see them. Don’t listen to friends or your spouse as to what you may receive because they don’t know the details of your finances.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I came on to say…. Picture how you want your life to be like this time next year. Now start working towards it. Best of luck, you can do it - even when you think you can’t (and well done for being 7 weeks sober) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope, whatever happens to this thread - that anyone who is struggling with their mental or physical health, their lives, or marriages, can find the strength from the love and support on here to go and get some professional health.

Personally, I've been seriously considering ending my own life. I'm up to my eyeballs in debt, I've bailiffs threatening me.

But the thought of leaving my children 😕 I can't do it to them.

Love and light to everyone - and to Nicola and her babies
Oh don’t, you’ve broke my heart ❤ you’ll get through it, stay strong, seek the help you need. It does seem now like there’s no way out but there is and you’ll get there, I promise ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the likes of the poll poster on Twitter seem to forget this is a real person with lives and families, and when most others forget about it, her family will still have to live with it, whatever Paul is or isn't, what came out over the last few weeks will have lasting impact, on top of the lasting impact of his partner and mother of his kids passing

Reactions: 13
I am sure it's sadly her but I am 100% sure she didn't just fall in the river...Most likely suicide or something else...

What seems baffling to me still:

#1 The dog being dry and not trying to get in the water, no jumping after her....unless Nicola used that moment when Willow was distracted
#2 A small time frame...Drowning is one of the worse ways to go, your lungs feel like fire and it's incredible painful...Unless you are under the influence, it's hard to do it quickly but I doubt she was (chatting with a few people before that, PA noticing she was organized + her driving the kids to school)
#3 there is a YouTuber who has been covering her case since day 1 and she is in touch with Nicola's family. The family asked her to keep an open mind so they still think it wasn't a suicide or an accident.
#4 PA saying she is 100% not in the river
#5 PF saying the same

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ending your life is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Remember you are the world to your children, and loved by people around you. Please reach out to someone in real life who can wrap you in love and make you understand how much more you matter than your problems. I don’t know where you are, but there are crisis phone lines that can help if there is no one in your life you feel safe talking to. Sending you strength 💕
Excellently put!

I've had two close family members at crisis. One tried suicide twice and failed and the other (a minor) had suicidal ideations and ended up in an overnight facility to protect themselves.

Both family members thankfully pulled through and fought their demons.

I'm not going into too much detail in case it outs me, but the minor now looks back at those crisis points and can see that it was just that.. a point in their life, and is so pleased that they're still here... something they couldn't see at the time. They now have a bright future ahead of them.
The other family member also overcame their struggles too.

Yes it's an uphill, and sometimes a constant battle, but with admitting your struggles and with help and support you can get there.
If the NHS are failing you then please use friends, family and all the other services and charities available ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am sure it's sadly her but I am 100% sure she didn't just fall in the river...Most likely suicide or something else...

What seems baffling to me still:

#1 The dog being dry and not trying to get in the water, no jumping after her....unless Nicola used that moment when Willow was distracted
#2 A small time frame...Drowning is one of the worse ways to go, your lungs feel like fire and it's incredible painful...Unless you are under the influence, it's hard to do it quickly but I doubt she was (chatting with a few people before that, PA noticing she was organized + her driving the kids to school)
#3 there is a YouTuber who has been covering her case since day 1 and she is in touch with Nicola's family. The family asked her to keep an open mind so they still think it wasn't a suicide or an accident.
#4 PA saying she is 100% not in the river
#5 PF saying the same
Everyone is different but it literally only takes minutes to actually drown. Once the body is unconscious, without assistance, it's over.

I shared a post with my knowledge of drowning prevention in previous threads, it was my first post that I shared on this subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love how many newbies have come on this thread now a body has been found wanting it locked. When it’s been for the most part a very supportive and caring thread for many who have struggled in life, or are struggling and just shutting down like that without another thread being created could be very detrimental.
Had you bothered to take some time and read back you would perhaps realise that.
I second this! And also noticed its newbies wanting it locked. These threads have for the most part been very respectful, and helpful for a lot of people. Most of us have condemned the absolute batshit crazy conspiracy theories on twitter and facebook and these tiktokers turning up livestreaming themselves. I dont feel this thread needs to be locked, it will eventually die down as time goes on.

It's taken me ages to catch up, but I'm devastated for them little girls if it is Nicola (which seems very likely) I've always maintained my suspicion she was in the river (tragic accident/medical episode) but I hoped and prayed that she just went off for some time and space and she would eventually go back to her girls 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Please get help from one of the debt management agencies . I was in a similar position years ago not knowing which way to turn and I contacted Consumer Credit Counselling Services who are a registered charity and don't charge like some debt management companies do . They were extremely helpful and sorted me a payment plan out and they contact all your creditors setting out your payment plan and they are always at the end of the phone for help . The best thing I ever did . Look them up online . Hope you manage to sort yourself out xx
Sorry the name of the company is Step Change and looks like many people have recommended them .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread. I for one hope this one is calm and respectful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Everyone is different but it literally only takes minutes to actually drown. Once the body is unconscious, without assistance, it's over.

I shared a post with my knowledge of drowning prevention in previous threads, it was my first post that I shared on this subject.
I said it before - if she was unconscious - sure it takes a minute… otherwise idk…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.