Nicola Bulley #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when the glory hunter/snoop/gobshite (no offense pet but it was bang out of order) reported all our 'research' or information to the press, did they report it to Paul too? I'm struggling to understand how all this happened. And how it led to the accounts being deleted.

And I absolutely do not want to read the crappy article.
I assume (and I’m not sure) they would have gone to the papers and then the papers would have gone to him for comment which is where the “hacked” spin came from.

Reactions: 3
I can see why they didn't put all the info out there to start with, what if the missing person turns up after 24/48 hours after a break in a travelodge and you'd be like, so sorry I've just told the world you're struggling with menopause and drink.

Reactions: 14
For some reason and I hope I'm wrong I think paul had something to do with it.There"s just something about him.

He reminds me of a guy who murdered his wife here in Ireland and went on a chat show talking about it

I have said this a few times now. O’Reilly’s first thing to do was call the police too when the play school rang. He also said Rachel what have you done. Similar to here. Tried the victim blaming. He also tried to set up alibis

I’m not convinced of Paul’s alibi I know many many of you are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow I read the story about Bernadette Connolly and the similarities are definitely there… very puzzling

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There’s no question as to whether the account belongs to him or not though, police have literally confirmed it’s his in the article.
What baffles me is why they have gone along with this given the big knocker pics were posted 6 years ago!
View attachment 1971292

I’m sure he would be able to make it appear to have been accessed by another person. The police wouldn’t launch an investigation into a petty hacking incident of a social media account. A newsworthy story though? Hardly. He’s clutching at straws to be in the limelight now. Whilst I think he comes across as a narc, I doubt he has the intelligence to have mastered any kind of grand plan contributing to Nikkis disappearance.

Reactions: 8
I think Paul and Emma have been very naive in the way they have courted the media. The case gives me similar vibes to the McCanns in that they clearly have friends in high places and have, understandably, used those connections to propel the case into the spotlight. The channel 5 programme was evidence of that. I can’t think of another case of a missing person where there has been an hour long programme dedicated to it so early on. I’m sure a lot of us would do the same in their position, the more publicity the more people looking for her.

Why though has no one had the conversation with them, that if you are going to thrust the case into the spotlight, it’s inevitable that people are going to start digging.We’ve seen it time and time before. Someone should have advised them at the outset to lock down all social media accounts, at least before the documentary aired.
yes it deffo has got McCann vibes! Jesus let's hope he doesn't start a blog! and Clarence Mitchell doesn't come out the woodwork

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you wanted to commit suicide last thing you be attempting to do a is a online work teams call . Infact would she not have left phone in car and just gone off with dog.
It's possible something said in that call tipped her over the edge.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m not convinced of Paul’s alibi I know many many of you are.
Neither am I. He said he works for an American company and they are six hours behind so he doesn't log on until after 10 usually and goes to the gym at around 12. This has got to be bollocks. If anyone is familiar with working with an American company you are logged on and you are working because of the sheer workload. They pay you very well but they work you very hard and there just wouldn't be time to fart around (looking at titty pics I presume) that he's alluding to.

And say he did have an hour or so spare that morning, I don't understand why he wouldn't have said to her to attend the teams call at home while he did the school run that morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think sadly this will be the same story as Bernadette, hopefully the family get closure one way or another. I just don’t understand when Paul knew her history why he was so insistent she wasn’t in the river. The whole channel 5 documentary now looks so bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow I read the story about Bernadette Connolly and the similarities are definitely there… very puzzling
That's what I'm saying, the tattlers are going around in circles with theories.... I mean I love a good mystery myself and bring on the conspiracy theories with the connections to media and all that, but having already watched this exact same thing play out over here in Ireland, it did just turn out to be something more mundane. Very sad and tragic but a simple accident. There are so many similarities in how it's playing out both in the media and especially with the online speculation that it makes me feel like same thing has happened to Nicola as happened Bernadette.
Bodies get washed up on both sides of the Irish sea from time to time unfortunately, dunno if its the tides or something like that

Reactions: 13
Nicola was seen at the school.
Nicola was seen at the location.
Paul was at home alone.
Paul sent/read emails at home.
Paul called Nicolas phone from home.
Police would surely have checked this.
Nicola disappeared whilst on her morning walk and Paul was not with her.

Reactions: 23
I don't know if people have seen this before but I found it very interesting. Don't let the title put you off. It gives an excellent perspective of just how isolated the place is but also shows that there is another little footbridge downstream from the big field which would be very easy to simply walk across. So the fact that the police and everyone else is saying that there is only one entrance to and from where she was last seen is rubbish. Well worth a watch to show just how easily it would be to vanish or indeed to have been taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think some people are missing the point in regards to the tit pics. Yes he can technically do that & it isn’t a crime, but what it does tell us is an absolutely disregard for Nicola & the lusting after other women whilst in a seemingly committed relationship. Assuming the first pinning of these type of pictures (6y?) is when she’s pregnant or postpartum, really gives an insight to his character.

It also gives us an insight to the police. They’ve clearly not delved deep enough to dismiss the whole thing as trolls, which begs the question of what else they haven’t delved deep enough on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New to these threads.
This case gives me serious Girl on the Train vibes. I have met gaslighters and abusers my whole life and this pic reminds me of my own mum. Meek and mild, placid, and completely controlled in every aspect by a partner would stalk her while telling everyone she was an addict, an unfit parent, hormonal etc.
I didn’t realise that she was so small and delicate next to him thanks for the photo
1676802813511.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Paul's insistence she's not in the water could be part of the perfect life narrative. He clearly doesn't want fingers pointed at him so a smokescreen of "no idea" is a good one. He doesn't want people to think Nicola may have ended her life through choice. I'd say this is why the menopause and significant alcohol issues have come out too, honest guv we had a happy life it was er ormones.
Probably as tragic and simple as that. He's surrounded himself with her female friends and acquaintances to back this up.
Guys a fkn loser.
Nicolas either walked out or into the water because her situation was unbearable.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.