Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry whaaaat

Reactions: 14
I didn't see anything...

Reactions: 4
yes I think your possibly right and Dan is trying to distance himself! I used to like Dan and i've went off a bit now
---
wow!

Reactions: 4
I hope it wasn't me - I have made reference to a 'window licking section' previously - when talking about a now-deceased blogger (may she RiP) but I've never actually called anyone that.

Hoping I haven't come across all high and mighty either ...
@LennyBriscoe I think you've misunderstood my post - I called it that (window licking section) because that's what the blogger called it - I was telling of my experience visiting her site, saying that she would delight in saying that she was sending naughty posters to the WLS. I'd never even heard of it before she made mention of it. Ugh; probably not explaining myself any better here, but hopefully it's clearer.

Reactions: 15

The LinkedIn post in question.
I see stuff along the lines of ‘life lessons’ like this is making itself out to be all the time on LinkedIn. Usually posted by people who make shit up and post twaddle for likes and comments.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Apologies, I thought that was what you were trying to insinuate

Reactions: 1
So are the search dogs there now? I heard something about the search dogs today..

Reactions: 3
I see it as a guy who likes big dids on slim girls enough to make his Pinterest a shrine to them and probably didn't even read a word. Hit like and forgot where he was.

Reactions: 18
Paul A STRAIGHT MAN looking at women's boobs? well knock me down with a feather!
I know I know, the looking totally normal of course… the saving of so many pictures and liking of certain accounts so publicly… a little creepy? Missing partner or not that would creep me out if I saw that about a bloke!!

Reactions: 23
This gives me chills reading this. I have been in a similar situation. I managed to escape the abuse and turn my life around. Thankfully my kids were too young to remember anything from that period of our life. I still have flashbacks though and I remember how useless the police were. I would walk around the city centre late at night because I didn’t trust being alone in case I did myself harm. I ended up cutting out all of my family who exacerbated the situation for me instead of helping me and on the advice of police I moved away and started a new life. When I look back now I feel as though it happened to someone else.

Reactions: 25
I actually think that's a bit misleading, it's not really a post about 11 year old girl's nipples. That woman is Tova Leigh and she's a well known feminist influencer.
I agree and call me dramatic but I don't think that fact he liked it should be shared

Reactions: 11
Had to leave the Stacey Solomon threads yesterday as someone used the term Solomong. I also have SEN kids. Disgusting that other parents use that term. I know it’s a site for people to say things they can’t do openly on social media, but really? Is that kind of language acceptable to mods?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.