Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say she’s hiding out. Where she gone? Like how far could she get on foot?
Could be staying with someone?🤷 Stranger things have happened, a family member hid Shannon Matthews.
I'm not saying this is what I think happened. I honestly don't know what I think anymore.

Reactions: 13
One of my friends, who was going through the tit that is menopause plus all of the baggage and responsibilities of a meno-age woman, one day just said “duck it”, left the husband and teenagers who treated her like a piece of the furniture and buggered off to Scotland, found a B&B with an amazing woman owner who took her in and comforted her. She was away for a week with no contact with anyone. Came back and kicked the husband out and “realigned” the teenagers. She’s now in a new relationship and has a new career and is doing great.

I hope against hope that Nicola has a good friend who no one knows about who has given her shelter as well as lots of cuddles and no judgement and is helping her sort her head out.
Wouldn't that just be the best? And empowering women in a similar situation too. ♥

Lost your way by no fault of your own or your partners and just need time to reconfigure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel so behind with this strand of the case so Lanc's police have asked for themselves to be investigated over how they dealt with Nicola BEFORE she disappeared, so could they have done something to prevent all this from happening at the home visit kinda thing ?
Screenshot_2023-02-17-20-55-13.jpg

Reactions: 5
I’d welcome her in to my home in a heartbeat.
Me too. When I was daydreaming today, trying to come up with a good position statement for a tricky client, my mind wandered to finding her in my fields and leading her back here. I know that makes me sound mad but I thought it at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The profile is public. His girls would be able to search for themselves. All anyone here has really shared is that if it was our partner, we would feel various different levels of upset and also, not that bothered.

I suppose there is nothing inherently wrong with having a bit of titillation in the form of some kind of a wank bank. I think the shade being thrown is because the girls seem quite young and objectified. Who knows if the account is real or not. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe it would be best for one to just do it under a burner account and not your real name and make sure ones privacy settings are ‘private’.

It’s getting disappointing again that people here can’t express their opinions. It’s a discussion forum after all. Most people here have been very mindful and respectful for the most part, even when there are significant differences of opinion.
This.

Also it's Tattle, not Mumsnet.

A certain member got all dramatically forthright earlier and when I looked at their discussion history they refer to a person (on another thread) as 'Windowlickers'...vile. As a parent of a child with SN i find that a disgusting slur...But we all have different standards don't we.

And I 100% guarantee. Absolutely 100% of posters of this thread has a smelly poo. Yup your tit stinks 😆💕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I feel so behind with this strand of the case so Lanc's police have asked for themselves to be investigated over how they dealt with Nicola BEFORE she disappeared, so could they have done something to prevent all this from happening at the home visit kinda thing ?View attachment 1967978
This is really standard. It’s because they had contact with her shortly because she went missing, just to review that contact and be sure nothing else could have been done.
Forces refer themselves to the IOPC all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of my friends, who was going through the tit that is menopause plus all of the baggage and responsibilities of a meno-age woman, one day just said “duck it”, left the husband and teenagers who treated her like a piece of the furniture and buggered off to Scotland, found a B&B with an amazing woman owner who took her in and comforted her. She was away for a week with no contact with anyone. Came back and kicked the husband out and “realigned” the teenagers. She’s now in a new relationship and has a new career and is doing great.

I hope against hope that Nicola has a good friend who no one knows about who has given her shelter as well as lots of cuddles and no judgement and is helping her sort her head out.
That would be the very best outcome x

Reactions: 6
I agree, especially about being diagnosed for a condition, when at times as you say it could be you’re depleted in a nutrient because of stress/medication…... There’s so much to know 😱 and if you don’t know, you just take what you’re given without a second thought, when sometimes it’s not needed, or you may need to address the balance because of that medication.
My research started when I suffered painful IBS in my twenties (years ago now) and the medication made me feel awful and so tired, I wanted to see if there was anything else that might help and found out about probiotics and couldn’t believe the difference they made, so much so I’ve rarely needed medication for IBS since. That then lead me to looking into other things along the way but I’m always cautious to make sure it’s from a reputable source(often more than one)/science based. I appreciate that route isn’t for everyone and I’m certainly not against prescriptive medication, just very aware that some can unbalance things, even making the concern worse if you don’t address that.
I also have a friend with IBD so I know how debilitating and nasty it can be. Your friend has a very good friend in you looking out for them. 😊
thank you x she is equally a very good friend to me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too. When I was daydreaming today, trying to come up with a good position statement for a tricky client, my mind wandered to finding her in my fields and leading her back here. I know that makes me sound mad but I thought it at the time.
I get it. I thought the same when Constance Marten was first missing with her newborn and it started to come out that she may have PTSD or possibly be in a coercive relationship. I just thought, if only you’d walk through the village here. You can come into my home.
---
Me too but I'd call the police to let them know she was safe.
Me too, but not where she was. Not until she was ready, unless she was a risk to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really hope this is the case and that she’s lying low but wouldn’t you get some message to either the police or your family to stop all the media frenzy? Just a simple message to say that you are alive and will contact again once you’ve had some time out? I just think she would get some message back, at least for her girls
I don’t know is the honest answer, with my Dad nothing comes before alcohol, if it was him he’d be pissed off we’d called the police then probably send his wee pal out for more alcohol then he’d lose another few days and that would probably carry on till they ran out of money or the attention dies down then he’d stroll back in like nothing had happened. For her family I’m just hoping this is what’s happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What Paul chooses to do on social media really has zero to do with this case. Most men look at young women online! It's not news. His age is irrelevant, they will still look at 18 year olds. That's just the way it is. Doesn't mean he doesn't care about Nicola/doesn't respect her etc etc. :confused:
Respect her? do you really think he respects Nicola?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don’t want these threads to turn into an echo chamber where we can’t freely discuss things, I understand certain discussions may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it always moves along and onto something else. I said a couple of threads back, there’s always the option of scrolling past things that you don’t agree with rather than trying to shut down certain topics. I find these threads overwhelmingly positive and I can imagine they’ve done a lot more good than harm, especially with the discussions around the menopause and mental health. We knew what we signed up for when we joined tattle, and it’s a small corner of the internet in the grand scheme of things, and as long as no one is seeking out anyone mentioned and harassing them, I can’t see the harm in what’s being discussed

ETA: good than harm, not harm than good 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I totally get it. It's fine to victim blame Nicola but we must say nothing about Paul, because there's no evidence right? Right?? Except there's a big picture thats been painted by Paul and Nicola hasn't said a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
According to the Facebook group his Pinterest also has a similar theme
Yes they’re right. I saw it earlier and was going to share some screen shots here but decided not to as I’m going through my own struggles and just don’t feel up being jumped on by the tattle police (a very small minority I must add; most of you are lovely) Let’s just say, it almost makes the TikTok look tame!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I totally get it. It's fine to victim blame Nicola but we must say nothing about Paul, because there's no evidence right? Right?? Except there's a big picture thats been painted by Paul and Nicola hasn't said a word.
yes exactly!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.