Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive not been on afew days. They are now saying it was peri menopause and she was on HRT. Ive seen so many awful stories of HRT causing so many worse issues. I dont think the news/police should be making out this woman is a full blown alcoholic, she is clearly a normal mum suffering with the changes and pains with her body , as we know once your a mum everything changes and you never feel the same again anyway add perimenopause to that little sleep constantly on the go, i just totally feel for the lady. I think the messaging on her issues could be abit more positive and let her and other women who may be watching know its okay to feel these ways, shes done NOTHING wrong the way they are portraying her isnt fair i feel. obviously i dont know the woman but they are making out like shes thrown herself in the river and i just dont think she would ever do that no matter how hard it was getting she clearly loves her family and was struggling and i just pray and hope still that she is ok and will make it home. Keep up the prayers and hope for Nikki, she is just a normal mum like anyone of us. Really really hope shes okay and these headlines dont make her feel awful if shes seeing them, bloody hate the media sometimes.

Reactions: 16
So I'm not in any of the facebook groups but someone is sharing posts on twitter. They're about Paul, his alleged nickname and written by locals.
It was only a matter if time I suppose.
Sky news attempt at news this morning was something else, locals don't want them there.

Reactions: 14
Psychics are absolute con artists. Why aren't they down at the police station so, solving all the unsolved murders? It doesn't work, it's never been proven to. If it had, they'd be used and taken seriously.
---

They prey on vulnerable people
Still find it astounding that none of these psychics have won the euromillions yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seasonal affective disorder is also a real thing.
I’m kept in a permanent state of menopause by my cancer treatment and By January/February I’m climbing the walls
I am in the same state and totally empathise. Insomnia, joint pain, lack of energy/motivation, hair loss. It's the devil's choice between hormone suppression or potential cancer recurrence. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I just want to make the point that IMO there's no such thing as "a normal mum". All families have dysfunctions, whether you think yours does or not, everyone's does because nobody was raised perfectly and I can pretty much guarantee none of us are raising our own kids perfectly either - it's impossible. Not even really such a thing as "good mum" or a "bad mum" either (aside from the very obvious bad mums which I feel doesn't need much explanation) - I think 99% of us are just out here doing the best we can but doing an imperfect job, and at the end of the day all we are are human beings who happen to be mothers, there's no normal or abnormal about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So I'm not in any of the facebook groups but someone is sharing posts on twitter. They're about Paul, his alleged nickname and written by locals.
Sky news attempt at news this morning was something else, locals don't want them there.
Can you give us a hint as to his nickname?

Reactions: 8
Yes Pissy Paul. I'm ok with this. His partner has been described as much worse.

Reactions: 12
I honestly preferred either knowing nothing of Nicolas vulnerability and all the focus being on what can be done to find her or I wish we had been given as much of a true account of the last few weeks as possible when Paul had his chance last week.

I just can't get passed the incident at their home on the 10th.

To my mind that must of been huge for Nicola, the police being there in her house and the welfare team/officer talking to her, all evaluating whatever the situation was then expecting them to leave saying all's fine no further action required but then it went the opposite way and it was going be investigated .
That house after those officials left must of felt tense and surreal that's really not an everyday occurance, you don't just bounce back it's more like a crisis moment, it's so significant, then less than 10 days later she's gone .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
pissy Paul who is abusive and wets the bed and does cocaine and sells it🤦🏼‍♀️another load of bullshit
I actually watched a documentary on ITV the other day about the murder of Kelly Fitzgibbons and her two little girls, her husband shot and killed them and then killed himself.... he was a massive cocaine addict, and nobody knew... except Kelly, they were painted as the perfect little family. What i'm saying is, it's obviously not that difficult to hide a cocaine/drug addiction. Not that I think Paul is an addict, but in this case that just keeps getting wilder and wilder, nothing would surprise me anymore.

Reactions: 17
Well I just want her to turn up in some old persons house, where there's no television and no internet or newspapers, wrapped in a blanket with a mug of hot chocolate.
Old person saying she's not to worry and stay as long as she wants and they'll sort it all out when she feels better.
Poor, poor Nicola. My heart hurts for her, alive or otherwise.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I actually watched a documentary on ITV the other day about the murder of Kelly Fitzgibbons and her two little girls, her husband shot and killed them and then killed himself.... he was a massive cocaine addict, and nobody knew... except Kelly, they were painted as the perfect little family. What i'm saying is, it's obviously not that difficult to hide a cocaine/drug addiction. Not that I think Paul is an addict, but in this case that just keeps getting wilder and wilder, nothing would surprise me anymore.
I watched that too, of course people can be addicts and not know. I’d actually not be shocked, I could give you a long list of professionals I know who do coke. But Sandra from glasgow tweeting he is called pissy paul is just ridiculous, literally no evidence to back it up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I just want her to turn up in some old persons house, where there's no television and no internet or newspapers, wrapped in a blanket with a mug of hot chocolate.
Old person saying she's not to worry and stay as long as she wants a nd they'll sort it all out when she feels better.
Poor, poor Nicola. My heart hurts for her, alive or otherwise.
That's so lovely, wouldnt it be great?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just had a quick look and there’s one person who has saved photos of N and the girls from her Facebook and is now posting them on his own public Twitter account! Children that are nothing to do with him!

(claiming that there’s a bruise on N’s neck and it’s a good job he’s saved the photo before the police made her profile private, like he’s doing some sort of civic duty ffs)

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I just had a quick look and there’s one person who has saved photos of N and the girls from her Facebook and is now posting them on his own public Twitter account! Children that are nothing to do with him!

(claiming that there’s a bruise on N’s neck and it’s a good job he’s saved the photo before the police made her profile private, like he’s doing some sort of civic duty ffs)
I saw that tweet earlier. Disgusting. I don’t know if it’s been taken down yet as quite a few people reported it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Good lord people are scummy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.