Nicola Bulley #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he lie about? I’ve not seen any exposed lies other than people thinking he’s lying because of their own assumptions based on the information we have?

I’ve also seen nothing factual about the state of their family? Just us all (me included) speculating. The fact is none of us know the facts.
I agree. Withholding information is not the same as lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one looks like themselves on CCTV. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a CCTV be released and thought ‘wow, they look really good’. Everyone always looks like sh!te and nothing like they do in real life.
off topic but so true. I hate those self service tills that have the CCTV camera facing you. I could leave the house having been done up by professional make up artist and one of those cameras will still make me look like a potato with a wonky eye to boot. They give me a complex I swear, I leave the store like 'do I actually look like that?!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can I jump in and add to this. I had a total hysterectomy in my early 40’s and didn’t take HRT afterwards for health reasons so I went through a surgically induced menopause .

I was fine ( apart from hot flushes and weight gain, age anyway ) and didn’t have a horrific time, not all women do. The menopause is difficult for many but it’s manageable with decent health professional advice.
No it isn't manageable if you have a REALLY bad menopause. Trust me, I've been going through the menopause for 12 years now, and, it is RELENTLESS. Every day for 12 years I've suffered from hot flushes day & night, wet through constantly, racing heart, anxiety, depression, and I've lost 75% of my hair. And, there ain't no sign of it ending...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Isn’t it shocking that they’ve said “death” and I pray to god this is an error and not that some one has done a post too soon!
---
could this just be mistyped?
I hope so but heads should roll for this one! Absolutely disgraceful journalism

Reactions: 9
off topic but so true. I hate those self service tills that have the CCTV camera facing you. I could leave the house having been done up by professional make up artist and one of those cameras will still make me look like a potato with a wonky eye to boot. They give me a complex I swear, I leave the store like 'do I actually look like that?!'
I know right? I could be ‘missing’ for weeks if they’re looking for CCTV version of me.
---
Can you see this? I am uncertain if I’ve done it correctly.
That’s the person that has posted that typed that surely? It’s from a Facebook group.

Reactions: 1
Someone was meant to type disappearance but was thinking death so accidentally typed that.

Ohhh they'll be in bother.

Reactions: 8
I just feel like if nicola has gone away of her own accord, she certainly will be finding it even harder to come back now.
I hope she's got on a bus like Julia Roberts did in sleeping with the enemy. I hope she's finding peace,strength and silence and then when she's ready she will come back to her babies that love, need her and think she's amazing.
Nicola I really hope you are OK. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm a bit confused. Are the police releasing the statement/acknowledging it or are they also now in agreement that she has walked off?

Reactions: 2
No it isn't manageable if you have a REALLY bad menopause. Trust me, I've been going through the menopause for 12 years now, and, it is RELENTLESS. Every day for 12 years I've suffered from hot flushes day & night, wet through constantly, racing heart, anxiety, depression, and I've lost 75% of my hair. And, there ain't no sign of it ending...
Yeah I hate when people say it was OK for them and therefore think that it should be OK for everyone.

Reactions: 12
What did he lie about? I’ve not seen any exposed lies other than people thinking he’s lying because of their own assumptions based on the information we have?

I’ve also seen nothing factual about the state of their family? Just us all (me included) speculating. The fact is none of us know the facts.
He said everything was fine within their family. A lie; his wife was in the middle of a MH crisis so serious that the police had attended their home only a few weeks earlier. A very key point when someone is missing! Not sure if you’ve seen the interview but I suggest you do if not because there isn’t enough space to list all the things he lied about & misrepresented during it. So again I’d say what was the bloody point of the interview? The whole thing was odd & he’s a liar.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He said everything was fine within their family. A lie; his wife was in the middle of a MH crisis so serious that the police had attended their home only a few weeks earlier. A very key point when someone is missing! Not sure if you’ve seen the interview but I suggest you do if not because there isn’t enough space to list all the things he lied about & misrepresented during it. So again I’d say what was the bloody point of the interview? The whole thing was odd & he’s a liar.
Maybe he didn't realise how much the menopause was affecting her. You know what some men are like.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.