Nicola Bulley #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said everything was fine within their family. A lie; his wife was in the middle of a MH crisis so serious that the police had attended their home only a few weeks earlier. A very key point when someone is missing! Not sure if you’ve seen the interview but I suggest you do if not because there isn’t enough space to list all the things he lied about & misrepresented during it. So again I’d say what was the bloody point of the interview? The whole thing was odd & he’s a liar.
The whole point was to say that the police was focusing too much on the river hypothesis, not to give actual facts or say what has happened

Yes the family have basically lied saying her mental health and everything else was fine but given all the stigma it has released, it’s hardly surprising why. Really, they’ve been silly thinking this wouldn’t be unearthed by someone

Reactions: 7
It's like a catalogue of bleeping choas, you just couldn't write this tit.

I was quietly a bit pissed off that Peter Baglin wasn't getting as much attention....I bet his poor bloody family are grateful.

Reactions: 16
He said everything was fine within their family. A lie; his wife was in the middle of a MH crisis so serious that the police had attended their home only a few weeks earlier. A very key point when someone is missing! Not sure if you’ve seen the interview but I suggest you do if not because there isn’t enough space to list all the things he lied about & misrepresented during it. So again I’d say what was the bloody point of the interview? The whole thing was odd & he’s a liar.
In your opinion!

• Heart
  • Haha
GBNews is a deeply unserious news channel. It's not surprising they'd have errors and blunders. Posting them here isn't helpful.

Reactions: 6
Why? I was asked to post the screenshot. You don’t get to say what is or isn’t to be posted do you?

QUOTE="lime, post: 14008892, member: 23489"]
GBNews is a deeply unserious news channel. It's not surprising they'd have errors and blunders. Posting them here isn't helpful.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How would she be able to live any sort of life long term with how much attention this has got? She's probably the most famous woman in the country right now. If she is alive, I suspect she'll show up at some point whether by choice or not.
A new hair cut or colour and she'd be basically unrecognisable, all we know are media photos, I'm sure I'd walk past her in the street tbh

I see that different. Yes I have seen the interview, saying everything was fine - maybe on that day / morning it was. From my MH experience you have good and bad days. But even still, I think most people understand why he kept that back - her medical history is nobody’s concern. I don’t recall any other “lies” so we clearly took different things from his interview so not point engaging in this anymore i would say your mind is made up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A new hair cut or colour and she'd be basically unrecognisable, all we know are media photos, I'm sure I'd walk past her in the street tbh
And the amount of people who even on this thread said they’d walk past a loose dog and unattended phone and harness - she could walk right past most people and they wouldn’t pay attention!

View attachment 1964563View attachment 1964564

So the family and police had little choice as stories were going to be leaked. The onus should be on those that threatened to sell stories, lowest of the low!

Poor Nicola, I do get fed up with celebs like Davina McCall, even Dr Louise Newson pushing HRT as the be all. HRT is not right, or even safe for all women and there are other things that do make a difference. The trouble is menopause has become a big money making business as so many women struggle with it.
Bless her this is all just so sad. I really hope she wandered off on a cross-country route and has been hiding out on the streets or something 😔.

Reactions: 3
This is just absolutely AWFUL.
I feel so bloody sorry for Nicola…. It could not of been handled any badly if they had tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nicola had already been missing a few days before the story made national news headlines as well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.