Nicola Bulley #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get my head around finding someone’s phone and dog, and leaving them there ? I know the woman had an appointment, but I’d have taken the phone and the dog to safety. Did she look in the water or check the area to find the owner ? It’s just seems really odd.
I wouldn't have taken the phone or the dog.

I would most likely have looked around...shouted Hello a few times to say your dog is here and carried own with my walk...most likely putting a post on local FB to say anyone know an owner of *description of dog*.

Hindsight now says these belonged to a missing person...

At the time there was no indication other than misplaced...

I dont necessarily think it's an odd move in the moment.

My fear would being accused of dog napper/phone thief when turns out owner was just having a pee in the Bush!

Reactions: 44
Didn't they have to appeal to fluffy man to come forward. Jeeze what a situation, out minding your own business and caught up in this. He's in his 70s I believe and caravan woman is getting on too I think.
I read about a man with a fluffy dog at the very beginning but not since, and don’t know where he even fits in.

So there's the person that knew Nicola and saw her on the upper field at 9.10, Mrs String and fluffy dog man all before 9.20

Yet no other people in that area until 10.50 until Mrs String's daughter went there? Is that correct?
---
I wouldn't have taken the phone or the dog.

I would most likely have looked around...shouted Hello a few times to say your dog is here and carried own with my walk...most likely putting a post on local FB to say anyone know an owner of *description of dog*.

Hindsight now says these belonged to a missing person...

At the time there was no indication other than misplaced...

I dont necessarily think it's an odd move in the moment.

My fear would being accused of dog napper/phone thief when turns out owner was just having a pee in the Bush!
I'd have done the same. If I was on my own I’d assume it was a trap but I wouldn’t have touched anything, especially as the harness was half way down the river bank i would worry someone had gone in the water but hoped they were having a wee somewhere.

I think I’d have photographed the dog and put the photo on our local Spotted Facebook page, then phoned for a friend to come to be with me for back up until the person hopefully reappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I'd have done the same. If I was on my own I’d assume it was a trap but I wouldn’t have touched anything, especially as the harness was half way down the river bank i would worry someone had gone in the water but hoped they were having a wee somewhere.

I think I’d have photographed the dog and put the photo on our local Spotted Facebook page, then phoned for a friend to come to be with me for back up until the person hopefully reappeared.
YOU might have, but not everybody thinks of Facebook as their first port of call - or even has Facebook on their phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t shake the feeling that something deeper is going on here and I’m not sure why. Could there have been debt? This opportunity to publicise can make money (look at the McCanns) I truly hope not and I hope she is found safe and well. It’s just that SOMETHING doesn’t sit right with me and the fumbling of the scene and allowing people to traipse all over it is just unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How has it been figured out that the man with the fluffy white dog was there at the same time as the string lady?

I've been trying to search on and off and there's nothing I can find
Ditto this because I am sure I read that the caravan woman was with her husband and it was he who picked up the phone. Trying to find it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The fact that the last place she was actually seen by a witness is in the upper field beside Rowanwater, I wondered why they never searched that lake.
Of course this is all speculation when there seems to be so many unanswered questions.

Reactions: 13
Is Rowan Water owned by the same people as Wyreside Camping?
no different, but wyreside own or are linked to divine camping pods
---
The fact that the last place she was actually seen by a witness is in the upper field beside Rowanwater, I wondered why they never searched that lake.
Of course this is all speculation when there seems to be so many unanswered questions.
Faulding should have search that while he was there!

Reactions: 10
Was she using headphones on the call? I just can’t understand why someone would kidnap someone if they were on the phone and could possibly be heard/seen by others. Obviously we know now she was on mute/no camera but anyone approaching wouldn’t have known that?

Reactions: 11
YOU might have, but not everybody thinks of Facebook as their first port of call - or even has Facebook on their phone.
its a generation thing! some mature people may only use a mobile for phoning and not be familiar or use social media

Reactions: 8
Or even has facebook at all.

I absolutely wouldn’t have taken the dog or the phone from where they were. I would have dithered … and probably hung around hoping someone else would come and make a decision.
---
Ditto this because I am sure I read that the caravan woman was with her husband and it was he who picked up the phone. Trying to find it.
I think the thing to remember with these things is that usually in the first media rush to get information out there, there is a degree of misreporting and Chinese Whispers … stuff Is going out virtually unchecked for speed.

Reactions: 15
no different, but wyreside own or are linked to divine camping pods
---

Faulding should have search that while he was there!
Sorry I havent kept up with all the comments but is/has Faulding searching the lake?
---
Its been mentioned already about PA that he has asked mercedes to track her keys....I still can't shake that he's involved though although hes been very good at covering his tracks if he is!

Reactions: 5
Just seen a video on YouTube.. it's a pretty good walk around (but annoys the f**ck out of me that some random person is doing it.)
However he thinks he has found disturbed land in some nearby woods, reported it to the police and then proceeded to walk all over it.
Just another tik tok wannabe I imagine but the channel is just called Nicola Bulley.
Sorry I don't know how to share it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.