Nicola Bulley #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an amazing recap at the start of this thread! Kudos!
Apologies if this has already been discussed (I can't keep up with these threads!) but I wonder if there's some connection between Nikki and the caravan lady who found her items and wishes to be anonymous.
It feels like the extended window between discovering the scene and then reporting the scene with the fact the police are going to the caravan park to reassure the owners there also the facts being witheld by the police and the very fact that witness requested anonymity.
I do wonder if there's not a bigger picture (whether that's abuse or mental health etc) and Nikki and the nameless lady have worked together to support her decision to leave?

Reactions: 13
Agreed! I watched it a few times and can see the pixels starting to indicate the runner just before the lorry. I did mention odd, do check out the Fright Show vid @Merpedy , the chap is a tad odd himself tbh and yes your guess is right I reckon.
The video looked like Mr Burns coming out of the swamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nicola Bulley: 'She's the mum you would want to be', says neighbour | UK News | Sky News

Another clown enters the media for some attention or other. Is this the same neighbour with the Facebook post about the car keys?

Of course, being a great mum is the continued focus
---

Wild guess but this is why the fishermen possibly didn't want their faces to be seen:

As I understand it's a bit further up past the gate, but I wonder if there's a way to get past it. Especially if the CCTV isn't working
Honestly if I were going fishing in January for me ever going to be a thing (no chance) I would be wearing one balaclava and one coat with hood up minimum. Bit nippy round the nose and ears.

Reactions: 6
What an amazing recap at the start of this thread! Kudos!
Apologies if this has already been discussed (I can't keep up with these threads!) but I wonder if there's some connection between Nikki and the caravan lady who found her items and wishes to be anonymous.
It feels like the extended window between discovering the scene and then reporting the scene with the fact the police are going to the caravan park to reassure the owners there also the facts being witheld by the police and the very fact that witness requested anonymity.
I do wonder if there's not a bigger picture (whether that's abuse or mental health etc) and Nikki and the nameless lady have worked together to support her decision to leave?
I can’t get my head around finding someone’s phone and dog, and leaving them there ? I know the woman had an appointment, but I’d have taken the phone and the dog to safety. Did she look in the water or check the area to find the owner ? It’s just seems really odd.

Reactions: 31
I can’t get my head around finding someone’s phone and dog, and leaving them there ? I know the woman had an appointment, but I’d have taken the phone and the dog to safety. Did she look in the water or check the area to find the owner ? It’s just seems really odd.
I agree. It definitely feels like that discovery and the way it was handled is key to trying to solve this mystery.

Reactions: 15
And if the reports on MrFluffyDog are correct, either:

Two individual people chose to leave them

Or

MrsString told him she’d sort it

PLUS

It’s clear she knew the harness was there if MrFD saw it too

Reactions: 17
Yes because they're in denial :rolleyes: All of these random experts and ex-detectives and whatever are great but why is no one questioning why the family goes between "she was taken maybe" to "she just walked out" and recognisisng that they clearly don't feel like cooperating with the police. Bestie Emma might have connections to the media, but are these people also being vetted for their opinions or something? It's insane.

I only really looked at two of the videos as I'm trying to finish my work and this is great procrastination, but I get the impression that he is into ghosts or was maybe trying to steer away from nature into horror-type videos?
I'm confused on the last part 😭

It looks like he comes out of the truck tbf
I wonder if it’s occurred to Mr Harding that all these Ex people running parallel pretendy investigations and contradicting the actual one isn’t actually helping either? It’s easy to tell people what they want to hear when you have no responsibility.

Reactions: 11
Just reading the recap and it occurred to me how was she still attached to the zoom/teams call over an hour later? I thought once the meeting organiser/chair person hung up it disconnected the call for all participants?
On Teams; Participants click the “leave” button to exit the call individually - There’s an option where the meeting organiser can click “end meeting” which cuts everyone off but you have to click a drop down to get that option - if the organiser doesn’t do that and just clicks “leave” then the meeting continues until the last participant clicks “leave” (hence it being possible to remain connected after the meeting finished)

Im in the bad habit of not clicking “end meeting” unless it’s a large call or I’m recording it!

It’s been mentioned why didn’t Nicola come off mute/enable camera if she was in danger - it’s possible for the meeting organiser to deactivate camera / microphone for participants so they can’t. We do it for big/serious meetings where we don’t want randoms popping up on screen or talking at the wrong moment.

Not saying this is what’s happened but a technical explanation on Teams for anyone less familiar!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Week 3, thread 10 and still absolutely no clue, no hint nothing about Nicola or her well being. I feel sorry for her kids with half term coming up they probably had family things planned.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What’s bothering me now is, if Mr FluffyDog went in to bench area at same time as Mrs String, why did both of them walk away from a dog and a phone?

Mrs String was rushing for appointment so she must have been at the end of her walk.

Mr FluffyDog was either ending his walk too - so could have done something?
Or was starting his walk - so would have come back to the scene before DiLString at 1050
I’m thinking if Mrs String took the dog and items with her at this time then after her ‘appointment’ or after a suitable time had lapsed bought dog and items back to the bench as previously arranged by A N Other? That’s why Mr FluffyDog didn’t get involved
---
I don’t know if the police divers had sonar - anyone else know?
Probably not that’s why PF became involved

Reactions: 4
It’s quite sad that we don’t know much about her besides she was a good mother and walked her dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Ah, the same chap who's uploaded the streetview images. Must live on Rowanwater, that would explain how he could get to the river opposite the sluice. The access from the field into Rowanwater is a locked gate (red arrow on photo below):

Access to the public footpath on the Fiddle Neck can be gained through the locked gate which must be re-locked after access has been gained. (source: https://www.sellmygroup.co.uk/park/Rowanwater-1274)

There are only three other exits (white arrows), which are public rights of way. The Strava heat map shows where people walk in that area and it's often not just confined to the public right of way (marked in white).
That's the chap and thank you, thats some clear info there Sven!

Reactions: 3
Ah, the same chap who's uploaded the streetview images. Must live on Rowanwater, that would explain how he could get to the river opposite the sluice. The access from the field into Rowanwater is a locked gate (red arrow on photo below):

Access to the public footpath on the Fiddle Neck can be gained through the locked gate which must be re-locked after access has been gained. (source: https://www.sellmygroup.co.uk/park/Rowanwater-1274)

There are only three other exits (white arrows), which are public rights of way. The Strava heat map shows where people walk in that area and it's often not just confined to the public right of way (marked in white).
I’ve bookmarked this to add to recap and wiki, thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And if the reports on MrFluffyDog are correct, either:

Two individual people chose to leave them

Or

MrsString told him she’d sort it

PLUS

It’s clear she knew the harness was there if MrFD saw it too
Pretty sure I read somewhere at the beginning that she said she'd sort it after her appointment and he went on his way.

Reactions: 3
Didn't they have to appeal to fluffy man to come forward. Jeeze what a situation, out minding your own business and caught up in this. He's in his 70s I believe and caravan woman is getting on too I think.

Reactions: 11
Are people on here still thinking she is in the river? That's still my opinion but not 100%.

I feel like its going to become an unsolved cold case eventually. I hope not for the sake of her children ,family and friends but there has literally been no signs or developments since the day she went missing

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.