NicNacLou #4 Nicky Nooman Bewildering Hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah my mistake! Just all seems so different though doesn’t it !
It is TOTALLY different, yes. She was unselfish. In retrospect I can see that even her ads were all for her family's future, because she obviously didn't need that money for herself.

Reactions: 3
Yeah BB was one of the most PR savvy cancer influencers out there let's be honest.
Difference was she was actually good at being an influencer and had a charismatic personality and an aspirational lifestyle so it made sense to me that she was successful (even if not always my cup of tea)
She also also had a point to her influencing.

Nicky has the personality of an irritating toddler, lives the most normal life you can fathom with a human ham and doesn’t give a tit about using her influencer platform to promote anything beyond herself

Very different!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah let’s not kid ourselves here - Deb James was on the books of a PR firm, had management and was heavily involved in “influencer” marketing. Let’s not pretend she wasn’t!!!
Oh yes and had a completely different experience of cancer treatment to most other people. BB was not my type of person at all, a huge show off. I do think she did amazing work in raising awareness though and did try and get the message out there.

Reactions: 8
I remain confused as to how she managed to go on a night out to London, and drink, with a fractured spine.

To the best of my knowledge I've not had one - but guessing it either doesn't hurt or didn't happen. She sure isn't taking pain if she is going on about champagne every four seconds.

How do her followers not pick up on stuff like this!? I know they can't be the sharpest tools in the box if they are fan of this 6 year old idiot but still... Bizarre.

Reactions: 4
What made me laugh was all those well turned out glamorous ladies who have actually done something with themselves as in well turned out and made an effort and then we have Skippy!
Who looks like Sweet FA
She really is nothing more than a Tesco’s dishcloth
Basic and rough and ready for the bin

also that PR management team look at how many they follow,,, 79!!!
They are only creaming the rim of the biscuit tin,, they are no biggies!
They follow 79 unknown oxygen thief’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I remain confused as to how she managed to go on a night out to London, and drink, with a fractured spine.

To the best of my knowledge I've not had one - but guessing it either doesn't hurt or didn't happen. She sure isn't taking pain if she is going on about champagne every four seconds.

How do her followers not pick up on stuff like this!? I know they can't be the sharpest tools in the box if they are fan of this 6 year old idiot but still... Bizarre.
It's all so predictable, isn't it? Todays 'oh, my body hates me, what with Disney and yesterday' etc. THEN WHY DO IT? Maybe listen to your body for once instead of prioritising ridiculous trips which set you back on your treatment plan as well!

It's all so predictable, isn't it? Todays 'oh, my body hates me, what with Disney and yesterday' etc. THEN WHY DO IT? Maybe listen to your body for once instead of prioritising ridiculous trips which set you back on your treatment plan as well!
I just saw this, almost like she has eyes on this thread doesn't she...

Also I think she does it because her body is just fine - if she was truly feeling like her body hated her this much she wouldn't evem be able to attempt some of the stuff she has done recently.
Lying mare.

Reactions: 7
I just saw this, almost like she has eyes on this thread doesn't she...

Also I think she does it because her body is just fine - if she was truly feeling like her body hated her this much she wouldn't evem be able to attempt some of the stuff she has done recently.
Lying mare.
Yes, and that irritating laugh when she's describing pain. Most peculiar.

Reactions: 5
This video is so cringe. My husband would never agree to being filmed eating a burger for the gram. It's so unnecessary and gross. And showing off eating out in fancy Disney restaurants when some people watching will be struggling to put beans on toast on the table for their kids is crass beyond measure.

I know there are some on here that think Alex is handsome but he makes my fanny shrivel up 🤢

Screenshot_20220902_130307_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This video is so cringe. My husband would never agree to being filmed eating a burger for the gram. It's so unnecessary and gross. And showing off eating out in fancy Disney restaurants when some people watching will be struggling to put beans on toast on the table for their kids is crass beyond measure.

I know there are some on here that think Alex is handsome but he makes my fanny shrivel up 🤢

View attachment 1548087

hahaha - agree. i just get a wetherspoon's vibe from him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear I never learn….all said in That nasally Whiney voice of hers.

Reactions: 4
@RonnieBlessHim im crying but I feel the exact same way,,, one look at Gormless and I’m dryer than a Rich Tea Biscuit
I definitely wouldn’t dunk that twit 🤣
That's an insult to Rich Tea biscuits, you know. But yes, Gormless leaves me cold! To me he just looks the same as millions of other everyday blokes who like beer, barbecues, birds and being on the computer playing games 24/7. Snore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'Putting it out into the universe' is what people do when they want something. It would be laughable if it wasn't so manipulative and greedy. And good chance with being a 'reviewer' as you can't actually spell or write properly.

Reactions: 10
I feel like the “I want free trips to Disney” post is a direct two fingers up to tattle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.