NicNacLou #4 Nicky Nooman Bewildering Hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite satisfying to see followers haven’t really increased and no donations to the fund from this mornings debacle. Trying to be the next BB, and jump on her popularity. Unlucky skippy you just ain’t got the X factor 😄. Cringy too how she chose not wear a wig. Look at me look at me viewers! Bleurgh 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Nicky is definitely trying to jump into Deborah's shoes now isn't she? I never got the impression they were that close, and if they had been Nicky would have made much more of it wouldn't she?

Nicky has had the absolute best treatment from the NHS - being able to go into the young people's cancer unit despite being well into her thirites, all the nurses joining in with all her crap, being allowed to basically schedule her own treatment routines so that she can duck off on holiday all the time. Just because she now probably has the most followers now that Deborah is no longer here does not automatically make her the best person for this job, which is a very important one.

Reactions: 12
Nicky is definitely trying to jump into Deborah's shoes now isn't she? I never got the impression they were that close, and if they had been Nicky would have made much more of it wouldn't she?

Nicky has had the absolute best treatment from the NHS - being able to go into the young people's cancer unit despite being well into her thirites, all the nurses joining in with all her crap, being allowed to basically schedule her own treatment routines so that she can duck off on holiday all the time. Just because she now probably has the most followers now that Deborah is no longer here does not automatically make her the best person for this job, which is a very important one.
Difference being that Nicky doesn't have the smarts, personality (whether it's one that is your cup of tea or not) or charisma to be as successful as someone like Bowel Babe.

Let's be honest, she's just a bit boring. And her life is pretty nothingy. She really defines the term 'basic'

Reactions: 10
Difference being that Nicky doesn't have the smarts, personality (whether it's one that is your cup of tea or not) or charisma to be as successful as someone like Bowel Babe.

Let's be honest, she's just a bit boring. And her life is pretty nothingy. She really defines the term 'basic'
She’s just a basic witch 🤭

Just watched Mrs basic witch on bbc and they say about her 27,000 followers lol she’s has over 100,000 now, I bet she was miffed about that wrong information stated haha. He says about her openness & honesty 😳 what utter bollocks because she wouldn’t know honest or being truthful if it bit her on the bum. It is bad about delays and the nhs is broken which isn’t a surprise really is it? She didn’t mention her delaying scans or treatment as it didn’t fit in with her holiday schedule I see not surprised. Anyway her and Debs were besties from what she says. What she was doing was name dropping to 1. Gain followers and 2. Hope they will add to her GFM 😤 she is so transparent. She really is quite plain Jane, I think a wig would have made her look better 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just my thoughts as usual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

She also doesn't have the social conscience to do what BB and others have done, ie, TRULY raise awareness, raise shitloads of money for cancer charity. That takes hard work and a certain sort of humility in a person - both those things would be alien to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg, so is that the management guy? He looks about 6. Seriously though, what's he actually managing?

Reactions: 3
Omg, so is that the management guy? He looks about 6. Seriously though, what's he actually managing?
Have you seen the pics with all the other people he manages ?? As Nicky from big brother (RIP) once said .. who even are they ??

• Haha
Oh surprise, look at her jumping all over Danae Mercer and her 2.4 million followers.

That management company must have zero morals. Making money by 'managing' people with cancer. And I still don't really know what exactly they are doing for NNL.

I just watched the breakfast interview. All she did was make it about Deborah. I didn’t realise she was that close to her, especially as she wasn’t invited to Deborah’s funeral 🤷‍♀️ Imagine having to ride on someone’s coat tails to stay relevant. I also hope she hasn’t upset her team by lying about her delay in treatments. I think it’s proven here who’s delayed them and for what reason. Pointing the finger at the NHS because you took your treatment for granted, pissed off to Florida and then spread covid around, delaying it more in the process is incredibly disingenuous. What goes around comes around!

• Heart
So now she's trying to pose like Stacey Solomon I see. Open your bleeping eyes, the pair of you 🙄😫
What the duck is she on about? Pick a lane Nicky, you have Cancer, you wanted to help spread awareness, now she suddenly wants what? Fame? duck off!!

I just watched the breakfast interview. All she did was make it about Deborah. I didn’t realise she was that close to her, especially as she wasn’t invited to Deborah’s funeral 🤷‍♀️ Imagine having to ride on someone’s coat tails to stay relevant. I also hope she hasn’t upset her team by lying about her delay in treatments. I think it’s proven here who’s delayed them and for what reason. Pointing the finger at the NHS because you took your treatment for granted, pissed off to Florida and then spread covid around, delaying it more in the process is incredibly disingenuous. What goes around comes around!
I’d be mightily pissed off if I was on her ‘Team’. She would not be getting any more special treatment from me.

She’s quite rodent like
She looks like a rat! Acts like one too, greedy little thing that she is.

She’s doing so well though bless her, she was in agony with her bones…yet she can always manage to get to an event where it might help her grow her insta account. Bloody hell, she’s as basic as they come.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t get it? Why does she need a manager if all she wants to to do raise awareness? It’s not right how much she boils my blood. She’s trying to align herself with the whole BB persona, but as far as I know Deb didn’t have an agent, she didn’t need one. She just had passion, drive, personality and a GENUINE want to help. Skippy has none of those. She just has a genuine want to line her own pockets and make money from her condition. She’s desperately trying to turn herself into a Z list celebrity. I really actually despise her. I’m also starting to question whether she does actually read here. If she did , surely she would address the fraud regarding the necklace profits?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get it? Why does she need a manager if all she wants to to do raise awareness? It’s not right how much she boils my blood. She’s trying to align herself with the whole BB persona, but as far as I know Deb didn’t have an agent, she didn’t need one. She just had passion, drive, personality and a GENUINE want to help. Skippy has none of those. She just has a genuine want to line her own pockets and make money from her condition. She’s desperately trying to turn herself into a Z list celebrity. I really actually despise her. I’m also starting to question whether she does actually read here. If she did , surely she would address the fraud regarding the necklace profits?
I think, and correct me if I am wrong, that Deborah did have a PR lady working with her, because I remember that it was her who got Deborah’s face up on that billboard at Picadilly as part of the BB fund...however, what a difference, because that and many of Deborah’s other projects were to raise money and awareness for bowel cancer.

I think, and correct me if I am wrong, that Deborah did have a PR lady working with her, because I remember that it was her who got Deborah’s face up on that billboard at Picadilly as part of the BB fund...however, what a difference, because that and many of Deborah’s other projects were to raise money and awareness for bowel cancer.
Ah my mistake! Just all seems so different though doesn’t it !

Reactions: 3
Yeah let’s not kid ourselves here - Deb James was on the books of a PR firm, had management and was heavily involved in “influencer” marketing. Let’s not pretend she wasn’t!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah let’s not kid ourselves here - Deb James was on the books of a PR firm, had management and was heavily involved in “influencer” marketing. Let’s not pretend she wasn’t!!!
I’ve no idea why anyone would think differently of course she had management, difference is she wasn’t a greedy self serving Rat. But had Debs not been wealthy she may been just like a lot of cancer influencers. She still got a ton load of freebies and worked with Tesco, Sweaty Betty and many more. But despite this her absolute focus was on Bowel Cancer and spreading the word.

Ah my mistake! Just all seems so different though doesn’t it !
Yes because she was wealthy and privileged.

Reactions: 7
I’ve no idea why anyone would think differently of course she had management, difference is she wasn’t a greedy self serving Rat. But had Debs not been wealthy she may been just like a lot of cancer influencers. She still got a ton load of freebies and worked with Tesco, Sweaty Betty and many more. But despite this her absolute focus was on Bowel Cancer and spreading the word.

Yes because she was wealthy and privileged.
yes agree, and wealthy and privileged or not, it seemed she actually had a passion for raising awareness/money for cancer. Unlike skippy who just does it for her own selfish gains.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.