NicNackLou #7 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very sad, I do genuinely feel so sad her parents/sister/alex are going through this and whatever my thoughts on Nicky/cancer influencers 🤢it’s horrible to think she’s in pain.
Too true. And cancer-in-bone pain too. Had to witness my mum go through that. So yes, whatever we think of her, it's not good to think of another human being in pain. I don't like her but I feel concerned for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Too true. And cancer-in-bone pain too. Had to witness my mum go through that. So yes, whatever we think of her, it's not good to think of another human being in pain. I don't like her but I feel concerned for her.
I agree. Her behaviour is bonkers at the best of times but the idea that she might genuinely be in pain, potentially scared, and suffering from her very real illness is horrible to think about.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.