NicNackLou #7 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t posted on this thread in ages as other posters say it all perfectly! But this last story tonight struck me as particularly strange. Off brand. A little…mistimed.

I can’t put my finger on it, as seems to be the case with everyone else! Either it is the beginning of the end, and Mr.G is preparing himself somehow, she’s taken a very sudden turn for the worse and will update us properly tomorrow, or they calculated it together…complete with very worrying Aurora pic.

If the last, then my respect has reached rock bottom. That pic screamed “death”. It was a condolence pic. A crossing the bridge pic. It was manipulative and worrying. Despise her behaviour or not, seeing a death notice is something none of us want (but all know is coming). Are they trying to to test the waters with a fake-out??? 😒

I must admit, my heart skipped a beat when I saw that, but quickly turned to disappointment (at the calculated nature of it) when I read the caption. As others have pointed out, it would be odd for Nic to decline so fast since she was doing reasonably well on holiday. Very confusing.
Yes...also, bit odd for Mr G to say that there had been lots of worried messages from her followers...why? She only posted about a day ago. It's all a bit....odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s a calculated and manipulated post, regardless of whether it has substance to it.
The very comment Alex made that he’s seen messages coming through for example cannot be true. Does Instagram constantly beep for every DM? I’m not an open profile but mine doesn’t, my husband wouldn’t know I’m getting messages and need to pop on and post on my behalf. However, the end is near. I hope she makes her sisters wedding xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🙄🙄

whoever it was written by, it's purposefully written in a way that will cause people to have questions about her wellbeing - which is exactly what she wants, because it boosts engagement! it's another engagement tactic, like the other day when shared a selfie in the hospital, yet waited for hours to explain why she was there, to encourage people to send concerned DMs - sharing a few breadcrumbs of information, when it would have taken her - or Mr G - the same amount of time to share a more clear and concise update, not one that is written purposefully to leave people guessing.

it was very obvious that Nicky would return home and do the usual "totally overdid it", and take to her bed - especially once she had announced that she didn't sleep well for the last night if her holiday, with reminders of her pain etc, despite not having struggled the first few nights - all set up to be on track with the predictable routine of not having a "haunt" of an "adventure" to share as content, so everything is about exhaustion and pain and taking a few days away from IG to sleep, to increase sympathy towards her prior to her next ad or holiday. and i know this sounds very cynical, but I've said it before - it's fat too coincidental that every time she fancies a trip to the beach or a meal out with friends or a day trip to London, she's able to manage her pain, to the point where she is physically able to bounce around full of energy, not needing her stick etc, yet the moment she steps back through her front door, she suddenly can't take a single step without her cane, has "pushed herself too far" - which she says she needs to learn from, but then continues to do exactly the same - and is begging for gifted pillows and mattresses because she is in such severe pain she can't sleep - despite having managed to sleep on a totally random bed in a beach hut for the past few nights with no issues. also, note how she managed the trip back home, despite mentioning pain earlier that morning, but managed to delay her exhaustion and need to sleep until she'd popped in for an easter roast with her husband's family. and sure, pain and tiredness fluctuates, but she always seems to able to turn her symptoms on and off as it suits her and her plans in a way that simply doesn't add up. there would be plans/trips/events/meals she had to cancel, yet other than Thailand - because she was hospitalised and wouldn't have been allowed to fly - it always seems to work in her favour.

and as much as that caption states that Nicky is resting - there is no way she isn't able to share a quick story, especially as she is usually so quick to upload photos of herself curled up in bed etc, and i fully imagine that she is still active on IG liking posts etc, it's just been done with a random photo in the background so that it appears different to her usual stories, to intentionally cause people to worry. given that the caption is so purposefully vague and hardly reassuring. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Exactly.no way would she not have known or written this post.
She knows I think,people are cottoning on and becoming really grated by her current behaviour.are catching on to her lies. If we've seen it,others will have.and the predictable no post in pain thing just won't wash.so she had to make something,like she does when she uses her illness that people can't react against.so we get...
Mr g tick.
Weird scene tick.
Letting people wonder tick
Same post as always tick.
Relying on people not being able to do too much against her tit because who would be cruel to someone with a terminal illness?

Reactions: 7
Exactly.no way would she not have known or written this post.
She knows I think,people are cottoning on and becoming really grated by her current behaviour.are catching on to her lies. If we've seen it,others will have.and the predictable no post in pain thing just won't wash.so she had to make something,like she does when she uses her illness that people can't react against.so we get...
Mr g tick.
Weird scene tick.
Letting people wonder tick
Same post as always tick.
Relying on people not being able to do too much against her tit because who would be cruel to someone with a terminal illness?
We have been here before. This is just an extension of the normal pattern. The picture is odd yes, and makes it seem like things are really bad. But the prevailing pattern is that Nicky will do the most, then say she suffers for it after. Goes quiet. Everybody gets worried, and then she is back to normal with the “Disney Routine” in 24 hrs etc.

Reactions: 11
The picture is the most bizarre aspect to that post. It may be that he/she know she’s going to be out for a few days recovering from her weekend away and thought they’d let the followers know rather than be inundated with worried messages. If this is the case why not post a pic of the cat on the bed or something. That pic is really morbid and not normal unless someone is seriously sick.

Reactions: 9
I’m torn with that post, I really really wouldn’t want to believe they’d make a plan for engagement, I hope they’re not that calculated.

I hope she’s OK. I knew someone with stage 4 cancer. One day they were organising to meet up with me in a few days- the next I’d heard they had died. It really can change in a matter of hours.
she's literally proved she's that calculated! she regularly posts stories with only snippets of information, and waits until she's received loads of concerned DMs etc before clarifying exactly what is going on, when all the details could easily have been included in the initial post. it's all an engagement tactic and it's incredibly manipulative - and whilst I don't know if that's what she is doing with this particular story, it's definitely a tactic she uses regularly - like that hospital selfie immediately prior to sharing an ad specifically to boost the engagement, purposefully worrying her followers to reveal, hours later, that she was at the hospital for a planned appointment and blood tests!

• Heart
I think Nikki might be unwell. They had booked in for a 3 night stay but left after the second night?
I thought they had already planned going to Alex’s parents for Easter Sunday ? And gifted the last night to friends with kids ? And you’re right Nicky is definitely unwell but I’m not sure it’s so bad she’s bowing out. Not intended to upset anyone

Reactions: 4
How did he know there were messages coming through, does he actually look at her phone as he didn’t say she’d specifically asked him to put a post up to reassure her followers. I like others think it’s purely to up engagement. I’ve no doubt she’s at the beginning of the end and she posted two accounts when she was away of other cancer influencers who had died at the weekend with her condolences to their families. I’m sure when she sees these others she follows passing away it really hits home. But as soon as I start feeling sorry for her up she pops as if nothings happened. I’m just wondering how long she can keep up the happy smiley Nicky act when she’s in such dire circumstances and why she continues to do ads etc. what good is money when you’re not here to spend it. No pockets in a shroud as they say. Sorry if that offends anyone. But like others I do hope this is a blip and she gets to go to her sisters wedding though goodness knows how she’ll be if she’s starting that harsh chemo she’s talked about.

Reactions: 6
she's literally proved she's that calculated! she regularly posts stories with only snippets of information, and waits until she's received loads of concerned DMs etc before clarifying exactly what is going on, when all the details could easily have been included in the initial post. it's all an engagement tactic and it's incredibly manipulative - and whilst I don't know if that's what she is doing with this particular story, it's definitely a tactic she uses regularly - like that hospital selfie immediately prior to sharing an ad specifically to boost the engagement, purposefully worrying her followers to reveal, hours later, that she was at the hospital for a planned appointment and blood tests!
shes also gone quiet for way longer before too!
i wonder if alex is totally too innocent here. she said he doesnt do sm. i wonder how much of her stuff he sees. i suppose he could just as easily be manipulated like some of her other sheeps.
---
How did he know there were messages coming through, does he actually look at her phone as he didn’t say she’d specifically asked him to put a post up to reassure her followers. I like others think it’s purely to up engagement. I’ve no doubt she’s at the beginning of the end and she posted two accounts when she was away of other cancer influencers who had died at the weekend with her condolences to their families. I’m sure when she sees these others she follows passing away it really hits home. But as soon as I start feeling sorry for her up she pops as if nothings happened. I’m just wondering how long she can keep up the happy smiley Nicky act when she’s in such dire circumstances and why she continues to do ads etc. what good is money when you’re not here to spend it. No pockets in a shroud as they say. Sorry if that offends anyone. But like others I do hope this is a blip and she gets to go to her sisters wedding though goodness knows how she’ll be if she’s starting that harsh chemo she’s talked about.
except someone like nick. sadly these girls death will do nothing but make her seeth. that shes not the sick one,sick enough,sickest. so i can very much have seen her doing this black screen to get people back to her again

Reactions: 1
shes also gone quiet for way longer before too!
i wonder if alex is totally too innocent here. she said he doesnt do sm. i wonder how much of her stuff he sees. i suppose he could just as easily be manipulated like some of her other sheeps.
---

except someone like nick. sadly these girls death will do nothing but make her seeth. that shes not the sick one,sick enough,sickest. so i can very much have seen her doing this black screen to get people back to her again
I agree that Alex is the innocent one here and if he doesn’t really do social media he’s probably very unaware of her behaviour unless he watches every interaction she has with Instagram? And he wouldn’t know or care if messages were coming In because if Nick has taken a turn for the worst his first and only priority would be her. Who told him messages were flooding in ? If she was so worried she would have messaged herself, however she isn’t normally concerned about her 🐑 in fact she loves the attention and the are you ok blah blah blah. As per usual nothing make sense and I’m just confused by her behaviour. Maybe she’s trying to deflect attention away from someone else ? No doubt we will find out soon. 👀

Reactions: 6
She’s a manipulator but I think Alex wrote a genuine post and just used a picture he thought was fitting. I feel for Alex and her parents because they are just along for the ride and are losing a loved one. I can’t imagine he would be calculated to make people worry on purpose. I don’t know i try to see the good in everyone. Even Nicky I think she’s just desperate to be remembered but it’s going to be for the wrong reasons if she carries on as she is. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a manipulator but I think Alex wrote a genuine post and just used a picture he thought was fitting. I feel for Alex and her parents because they are just along for the ride and are losing a loved one. I can’t imagine he would be calculated to make people worry on purpose. I don’t know i try to see the good in everyone. Even Nicky I think she’s just desperate to be remembered but it’s going to be for the wrong reasons if she carries on as she is. So sad
Yeah - it's sad alright, whichever way you look at it. I expect she'll pop up later on. During that weekend break she actually said she'd be rebooking it for summer so maybe she's not as bad as we all think. But like somebody else said on here, I'm past caring. I'm going to watch the BB documentary next week as a tribute to somebody who actually gave a damn about raising money for other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree that Alex is the innocent one here and if he doesn’t really do social media he’s probably very unaware of her behaviour unless he watches every interaction she has with Instagram? And he wouldn’t know or care if messages were coming In because if Nick has taken a turn for the worst his first and only priority would be her. Who told him messages were flooding in ? If she was so worried she would have messaged herself, however she isn’t normally concerned about her 🐑 in fact she loves the attention and the are you ok blah blah blah. As per usual nothing make sense and I’m just confused by her behaviour. Maybe she’s trying to deflect attention away from someone else ? No doubt we will find out soon. 👀
And what garners more sympathy than a loving husband having to post for her.

Reactions: 5
And what garners more sympathy than a loving husband having to post for her.
I actually find it quite arrogant, somebody's husband coming on to reassure all her followers that she will be back soon so don't worry. Like it's the most important thing in all those people's lives.

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure she's just doing it for attention and to pull on heartstrings so her sheep will make more donations. 🙄

Reactions: 9
How did her husband know people was sending messages to check on her? He must have access to her account. Bit weird.
Be good to each other another strange thing he said ? In fact the whole things stinks of bullshit and nothing from her ? standard behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sorry but this is just messed up and absolutely bonkers because she never ever cares normally and why would people just start panicking? Nothing adds up.

Nicky doesn't look after herself.
A few weeks ago I think Nicky landed in hospital with a serious chest infection? I saw that she was discharged with steroids, antibiotics and a nebuliser to aid her breathing/support her lungs?
A few weeks later she is hanging out in a bikini? April UK weather? It wasn't mid July in the late 20's where she could get away with wearing a bikini.
Wouldn't surprise me if Nickys caught a cold or a chest infection. Sleeping at the side of the sea at this time of year.

Reactions: 16
It’s very sad, I do genuinely feel so sad her parents/sister/alex are going through this and whatever my thoughts on Nicky/cancer influencers 🤢it’s horrible to think she’s in pain.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.