NickNackLou #9 so full of poo, she wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just the lost shoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly - where is the infection control now that she has been to the hospital to have her bloods done - so infuriated by this -

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Honestly - where is the infection control now that she has been to the hospital to have her bloods done - so infuriated by this -
knowing Nicky, she likely whinged at the nurses that she was feeling poorly and needed a cuddle, so they allowed happily allowed her into HER ward with absolutely no concerns for the safety of other patients - because princess Nicky always comes first. she is so irresponsible and selfish! potentially spreading infections and viruses amongst other sufferers with low immune systems, all because it suits her. 😡

Reactions: 6
It's made me beyond angry. If her bloods were that desperate and important they could have sent a nurse to her home could they not? She needs to stay out the hospital for 48 hours. Princess nicky gets what she wants, spread a bug round to poorly people and also the nurses who then won't be able to provide the much needed services to the other patients, yeah great, probably filmed whilst there for some more ads too 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they let her go in when she’s been throwing up all day! Also isn’t pretty bloody evident that her bloods are going to be no good for chemo when she has been THROWING UP ALL DAY!

Reactions: 4
The unit needs investigating because for some bizarre reason they are clearly giving her preferential treatment. If she's been allowed in a young persons unit where children are having active treatment, whilst aware she has been vomiting then surely they aren't following guidelines. It just shows what a selfish madam she continues to be. Stay at home rodent face and keep your germs to yourself. I've never disliked someone I've never met so much.

Reactions: 15
Just a thought but she may have been to hospital because she’s ok and the sickness was another one of her lies - I wouldn’t put it past her as who in their right mind chucks up then gets their phone out to tell everyone on Instagram ??? And I honestly can’t believe a nurse on a cancer ward told her to get back to bed and rest and then told her to go in for bloods just doesn’t make sense and another case of telling so many lies the story doesn’t add up

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just a thought but she may have been to hospital because she’s ok and the sickness was another one of her lies - I wouldn’t put it past her as who in their right mind chucks up then gets their phone out to tell everyone on Instagram ??? And I honestly can’t believe a nurse on a cancer ward told her to get back to bed and rest and then told her to go in for bloods just doesn’t make sense and another case of telling so many lies the story doesn’t add up
Wouldn’t surprise me. Who knows what’s fact and what’s fiction with her.

Reactions: 6
Could be a dodgy tummy from the sponsored food/ drinks whatever it was a couple of days ago maybe, as she’s usually eating doughnuts , burgers etc so her body wouldn’t be used to the diet change 🤔

Reactions: 5
Could be a dodgy tummy from the sponsored food/ drinks whatever it was a couple of days ago maybe, as she’s usually eating doughnuts , burgers etc so her body wouldn’t be used to the diet change 🤔
Just had a thought, she's been chowing down on that raw honey.....raw honey can contain botulinum toxin!....won't normally affect adults with good immune systems, but as we know Nikki is immunocompromised so at heightened risk of infection!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just had a thought, she's been chowing down on that raw honey.....raw honey can contain botulinum toxin!....won't normally affect adults with good immune systems, but as we know Nikki is immunocompromised so at heightened risk of infection!
Shes taken this so that the next step can be im off to Mexico for some fuckd up random laxative, coffee enemas, red lights and it's gona cost half a million please donate.
Seen it way to many times in these cancer influencers 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I call out more lies and bullshit. The advice given completely contradicts itself. Could only have been made up by a cretin like Nicky.

• Heart
She could quite literally make children, CHILDREN with cancer even sicker and suffer more than they already are by spreading her germs on a ward she shouldn’t even be on. I’ve honestly never come across anyone so utterly selfish. Everyone who enables her should be thoroughly ashamed. Yes she is going through the unimaginable, but so are many and they don’t get to behave like this, nor would they want to. I cannot fathom how anyone could be so self absorbed they would put their needs over poorly children. It gives me a rage like nothing else.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I barely respond to this thread because Nicky annoys me beyond all imagining and I can’t stand how much she winds me up lol, but I HAD to say something about this. She is a selfish, grubby little rat whose nasty behaviour could literally kill someone. Anyone want to give her hospital a call and report her ward for bad infection control? This was outrageous. I’d do it myself but I can’t remember which hospital she’s at 😣

New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.