NickNackLou #9 so full of poo, she wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just the lost shoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Butterflies are people from the other side. duck me, she's thick. She lives in some kind of make-believe bizarro world. Can she pay a bill, or do fairies do that for her?
Yes, the GoFundMe fairies pay most of her bills, of course, or the people she endlessly tags. I know we've got to start a new thread in a moment, but can I just share with you this GEM of a line that she's posted tonight: 'Working gives me focus.' I can almost hear the collective cackle of Tattle laughter from here.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks the same as any other bra , sports top to me too, totally agree it’s emotional manipulation to get people to buy a product that is not in any way aimed specifically for the medical market.

Reactions: 9
That scummy company has to be taking the absolute piss with that bralet. Nothing unique at all. Apart from the marketing being attached to someone who has cancer. Price tag of £27 as well. You can get a better quality one in M&S for £17. Vile company.

Reactions: 18
That scummy company has to be taking the absolute piss with that bralet. Nothing unique at all. Apart from the marketing being attached to someone who has cancer. Price tag of £27 as well. You can get a better quality one in M&S for £17. Vile company.
it doesn’t look that great for anyone with actual boobs either

Reactions: 7
New thread idea: NickNackLou #10: Go Grab Life (but grab your phone first)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She hasn’t even acknowledged the ‘exciting news’ from Secondary Sisters today… for a cancer community that she founded… and now doesn’t even acknowledge? So strange… there was definitely a fall out between herself & BBB
But wasnt BBB pushing her round in the wheelchair at the seaside only a few weeks ago, remember when we all thought she might not see the summer as she'd "apparently" deteriorated so much?
Exaggerating, attention seeking witch! 😡
---
So predictable - goes to a crowded restaurant having just been ill, no thought for what that might actually mean both for herself and others. Then showing off ridiculous amounts of expensive food, making sure that we all get a good look at the prices on the menu and flashing the champagne around. It's grossly insensitive when that price would be an entire week's food shop for many of at the moment and I get that it was a treat, but she has things like this nearly every day - they have no budget, they just splurge continually on expensive stuff. Was that Guildford in the background? I used to love going there but I might think twice if I was going to run into NNL and her mates.
The last thing NN needs is another treat. Fucks sake her whole life is one long treat. 🙄
---
There’s a lady facing brain cancer for the 3rd time (Cordelia Taylor) and her family and friends have set up a GFM account for her to give her options. (Medical options NOT holidays!!) When you look at NNL and her “living list” it actually makes me cringe that someone could be that entitled.
Yes, I've followed Cordelia. Poor woman is just desparate for more time with her little girl who is only about 7.
THAT is what GFM is for Nicky!
---
Yes, the GoFundMe fairies pay most of her bills, of course, or the people she endlessly tags. I know we've got to start a new thread in a moment, but can I just share with you this GEM of a line that she's posted tonight: 'Working gives me focus.' I can almost hear the collective cackle of Tattle laughter from here.....
Working, Nicky!!???? bleeping hilarious! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she making it seem its been made for her. It's literally not.laughing at all the comments on the woman's best page are from people who 'work" with them.
They've "listened " to people wanting sculpted fit wear.nothing NOTHING to do with nicky and her port. It's a bleeping coincidence. But she's clearly trying to make it look like this is some kind of princess Nicky collab.
duck off.
---
I wonder how long these comments will be there before the sheep pile on or they get deleted 🤔
Well done for daring to stick their heads over the parapet though
Oh bleeping brilliant

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It makes me laugh how sick she is but manages to come on instagram to tell everyone about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It makes me laugh how sick she is but manages to come on instagram to tell everyone about it 🙄
She makes out she was given strict instruction to go back to bed because they were so worried about her but actually they were probably more concerned about her spreading whatever she picked up to everyone in hospital.

Reactions: 15
Only a stupid Person would think of going into a hospital after being sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'Check your Tattles' (Ltd) could be a new thread? She now has a company registered. Let's send people this way when they search for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She makes out she was given strict instruction to go back to bed because they were so worried about her but actually they were probably more concerned about her spreading whatever she picked up to everyone in hospital.
Especially in a cancer unit. It's 48 hours avoidance to hospitals when you have sickness and diarrhoea by NHS guidelines, but little nicky thinks shes been given special instructions to go back to bed rather than infection risk. No doubt she will be there tomorrow rather than waiting 48 hours despite her own words being that it could be a bug 😡

so she's supposedly been given "strict instructions" to stay in bed and sleep, yet her priority is grabbing her phone and updating her stories, thus NOT sleeping as she has supposedly been told to do! and all this bullshit about "strict orders" as though the nurses are all worried about her - it was probably Alex who told her to go rest in bed, given that i'm sure she has been strongly advised by multiple doctors and nurses not to keep going on holidays and day trips and endless jaunts, and to rest and properly nourish her body, yet she doesn't take any notice of those "orders" - she's only mentioning it because it suits HER, in terms of emphasising that she is super sick to garner a load of sympathy to boost engagement. 🙄🙄

"I've been given strict instructions to stay in bed and rest, my I must update insta first" what a life to have, where everything revolves around Instagram.

Nikki, the reason they told you to to go back to bed ....Nobody wants some idiot to take a sickness bug into a hospital ward full of immunocompromised patients ....absolutely ridiculous woman child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.