NickNackLou #9 so full of poo, she wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just the lost shoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she now wants an emoji of her face. Sorry to burst your bubble NNL, but it already exists πŸ€πŸ­πŸ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh cue πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘ πŸ™„ every fucker creating the nicky emoji. πŸ€‘πŸ’©πŸ’¨πŸ¦΅πŸ€³πŸ™πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ§ŒπŸ§–πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦½πŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸ¦ΌπŸ€ΈπŸΌπŸ›€πŸΌπŸ›ŒπŸΌπŸπŸπŸ¦¨πŸ₯πŸ¦πŸš‘πŸ¦½πŸ¦ΌβœˆπŸŽ­πŸƒπŸ©΄πŸ©΄πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’°πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’‰β˜’πŸ“³πŸ†˜οΈπŸ€’πŸ’©πŸ’€πŸ€¬πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΎπŸ«¦plenty of emoji to sum you up there nicky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She must spend hours filming and editing stuff and wasting precious time she has , that is not living life to the full in my opinion !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She must spend hours filming and editing stuff and wasting precious time she has , that is not living life to the full in my opinion !
We no she does.she showed us just whst goes into a simple photo!

Reactions: 4
Ugh cue πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘ πŸ™„ every fucker creating the nicky emoji. πŸ€‘πŸ’©πŸ’¨πŸ¦΅πŸ€³πŸ™πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ§ŒπŸ§–πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦½πŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸ¦ΌπŸ€ΈπŸΌπŸ›€πŸΌπŸ›ŒπŸΌπŸπŸπŸ¦¨πŸ₯πŸ¦πŸš‘πŸ¦½πŸ¦ΌβœˆπŸŽ­πŸƒπŸ©΄πŸ©΄πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’°πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’‰β˜’πŸ“³πŸ†˜οΈπŸ€’πŸ’©πŸ’€πŸ€¬πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΎπŸ«¦plenty of emoji to sum you up there nicky.
Love all the emoji’s kate xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s a lady facing brain cancer for the 3rd time (Cordelia Taylor) and her family and friends have set up a GFM account for her to give her options. (Medical options NOT holidays!!) When you look at NNL and her β€œliving list” it actually makes me cringe that someone could be that entitled.

Reactions: 12
That ginger photographer wife she was out with the other day irritates the tit out of me.

But wearing bleeping flip flops....if you need to use a stick to walk, these are totally the very worst shoes you could wear
yeah, but she doesn't NEED the stick. the cane is simply a photo prop, never used to actually support her when she's walking. it's all such a farce! especially the way that everyone time she DOES accessorize her outfit with her cane, she always ensures that she takes a photo of her feet to specifically highlight the stick she is tappity tapping alongside her, and ofc the stick features in prominent position in every photo and reel! yet ofc the πŸ‘ fail to realise that it is all staged and totally intentional. πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Whyyyyy when I’m trying to eat my dinner am I being subjected to footage of her bleeping cat licking her thighs?! Makes me feel sick.

Also - he’s not trying to β€œheal you” you wierd wierd woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
this is a perfect summary - altho you missed the ⚑ emoji, that didn't even EXIST before Nicky created her #teamlighteningbolt legacy! an emoji that was created solely for HER and will serve as lasting tribute and memorial for ever and always, to ensure she will always be remembered! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a lady facing brain cancer for the 3rd time (Cordelia Taylor) and her family and friends have set up a GFM account for her to give her options. (Medical options NOT holidays!!) When you look at NNL and her β€œliving list” it actually makes me cringe that someone could be that entitled.
Yes GFM’s are usually for life saving medical treatments and sadly sometimes as last wishes of dying children to go to perhaps Disneyland as a one time dream , certainly not for an adult closer to middle age than childhood to go on what seems like her thousanth holiday in the last couple of years , absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
"Don't forget to fuel yourself!" says Nicky, showing a bowl of chopped fruit. because obvs that is totally adequate nutrition! likely why you're so "exhausted" all the time Nicky! πŸ™„

• Haha
"Don't forget to fuel yourself!" says Nicky, showing a bowl of chopped fruit. because obvs that is totally adequate nutrition! likely why you're so "exhausted" all the time Nicky! πŸ™„
Is peanut butter squirted onto fruit a thing? Not sure I'd want that combo. Although I suppose it's like a sort of salted caramel combo.

• Sick
Butterflies are people from the other side. duck me, she's thick. She lives in some kind of make-believe bizarro world. Can she pay a bill, or do fairies do that for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Butterflies are people from the other side. duck me, she's thick. She lives in some kind of make-believe bizarro world. Can she pay a bill, or do fairies do that for her?
Thought the cat was going to eat it, he didn’t care whether it was a reincarnation of a loved one or not πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.