NickNackLou #9 so full of poo, she wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just the lost shoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t comprehend why shes feeling tired/sick….

Im sorry is she really that dumb? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get it. She goes on these full on days out and then wonders why she feels awful. I don’t blame her if she wants to spend the rest of her days living life to the max but it seems she wants to go 100 miles an hour then is completely dumbfounded when she’s poorly 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t get it. She goes on these full on days out and then wonders why she feels awful. I don’t blame her if she wants to spend the rest of her days living life to the max but it seems she wants to go 100 miles an hour then is completely dumbfounded when she’s poorly 🤷‍♀️
And youd think by now she would be used to the cycle and able to understand why she feels the way she does and to expect it. Every time she does anything now we get the predictable woe is me tale the next day - as if it takes her by surprise each time.

Reactions: 10
And youd think by now she would be used to the cycle and able to understand why she feels the way she does and to expect it. Every time she does anything now we get the predictable woe is me tale the next day - as if it takes her by surprise each time.
Same old same old so bloody predictable and boring!!!

Reactions: 5
at this point, the surprise is obviously fake, and she does the whole feigned shock "overdid it" and "pushed my bod too far" for sympathy and attend it on. the amount of times she has had the "realisation" that she needs to allow her body rest and accept that she can't do so much because every "jaunt" results in her having to rest in bed for days because she is so exhausted and can't understand why - she always announces this shocking ✨realisation✨ and says she needs to "learn from it" and not do so much, only to bounce out of bed the next day to go to yet another event or out on a day trip, and the whole cycle repeats itself. it's all fake and put on for the sake of content. it's a total act - like sure, she's tired, but any day she isn't off on a "jaunt" and doesn't have much to post about, she immediately launches into the repetitive spiel about exhaustion and pain and how she doesn't understand it and blah blah blah - and it usually blags her a few pity freebies. it's all so obvious, it's genuinely alarming that her followers don't see through it! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
at this point, the surprise is obviously fake, and she does the whole feigned shock "overdid it" and "pushed my bod too far" for sympathy and attend it on. the amount of times she has had the "realisation" that she needs to allow her body rest and accept that she can't do so much because every "jaunt" results in her having to rest in bed for days because she is so exhausted and can't understand why - she always announces this shocking ✨realisation✨ and says she needs to "learn from it" and not do so much, only to bounce out of bed the next day to go to yet another event or out on a day trip, and the whole cycle repeats itself. it's all fake and put on for the sake of content. it's a total act - like sure, she's tired, but any day she isn't off on a "jaunt" and doesn't have much to post about, she immediately launches into the repetitive spiel about exhaustion and pain and how she doesn't understand it and blah blah blah - and it usually blags her a few pity freebies. it's all so obvious, it's genuinely alarming that her followers don't see through it! 🙄🙄
Yup. I think she genuinely think it works. Which sadly it does. And that people will dm her with sorrow. Gift her. Fall at her feet. And pity her and love her when she bounds out the bleeping door again. You cannot do it again and again and not no why. Bit actually today I saw through it so easily. She simply wanted to list her symptoms. She couldn't stop herself spitting it put. She initially paused at the "why" bit but then nope it had to come the sick,shaky,tired blah blah blah. Let everyone no how very very poorly ickle girl she is. How our little darling is so dainty and tired and ickle fairy like. Need lot of sleep.abd lot of fumbles and cuddles and days out to sing and dance. To sparkle and shine in the sun and curl up all small on the sofa with Disney. Just ickle feather.be careful with me.

• Haha
Everytime someone puts tired I immediately look back and see if they've spelt ot right ! ...just me then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm desolate as the Big Ball of Joy appears to have fucked off somewhere else. Sad bean here.

• Haha
Mini win not having her stick? You haven't used it in ages! Nicky, we know your reading this. Stop talking out your skinny backside!

• Haha
Mini win not having her stick? You haven't used it in ages! Nicky, we know your reading this. Stop talking out your skinny backside!
ah yes, almost as if she wasn't bouncing around playing air hockey in an arcade only a few days ago! the real "win" in Nicky's I yes is having managed to blag herself yet another #gifted freebie - and her continued ability to deceive so many of her followers, who are so supportive and blinded by unwavering loyalty that they are seemingly unable to notice her blatant lies and deceit. 😡😡

Reactions: 7
I feel a bit sad she has a tiny garden which is now full of gifted plastic grass and hasn’t thought of biodiversity by bringing in (Googling!) easy plants to maintain. Instead filling it with more plastic. Great.

(Appreciate this is a me issue not a Nicky issue but sustainability and wildlife is important to me. It’s not hard to throw some wildflowers in a pot)

Reactions: 15
I feel a bit sad she has a tiny garden which is now full of gifted plastic grass and hasn’t thought of biodiversity by bringing in (Googling!) easy plants to maintain. Instead filling it with more plastic. Great.

(Appreciate this is a me issue not a Nicky issue but sustainability and wildlife is important to me. It’s not hard to throw some wildflowers in a pot)
Not to mention that artificial grass contain chemicals with “known carcinogens, neurotoxicants, mutagens, and endocrine disruptors.”
Not a good look for a breast cancer advocate. She really doesn’t think things through.

Reactions: 6

I was thinking the same just now.
How an earth do these 'influencers' buy plants and kill them off?
It's quite simple. Position in garden and occasionally water them. It's not rocket science. Solution = fill garden with plastic trees that smell like "pirates of the caribbean"?

Reactions: 5

Yes, exactly. It's hardly going to bring bees into the garden, is it? Might kill them off!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.