NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The never ending performing and carrying on for content is really childish and so fake. Its just so transparent and tiresome. Whats she even talking about? Why is she acting like she’s somehow got stuck in half pulled up trousers? Im not getting it. And Jesus Christ - bleeping get over this utter nonsense about “hip dips” - seriously. Shes just thick as duck.
Just an attention seeking hoare with classic signs of an eating disorder, if she can see hip dips then ffs she has issues ?! Or she just like Rich wants people blowing hot air up her arse 🤷🏽 bleeping self conscious of her hip dips nah she’s got issues and her weight loss has probably been wonderful to her . She’s mentally ill I wish her family or Alex would get her to seek help, because when she needs something on her body now to fight with it’s right now. Either that or it’s just like I said wanting people to say oh your so slim and wonderful Princess Nicky 😤🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When we had the discussion the other day I was going to mention this.
I don't believe Nicky resting will make the slightest bit of difference to her Neutropenia. Her body is struggling due to the recent radiation which has caused damage.
I see Nicky has now metioned it herself and is being treated for it. Hopefully Nicky will then be able to restart chemo.
More likely she just wanted to strip down though and show her body off
I watched this story whilst she injected herself with filgrastim injections which to be fair to her are terrible injections and do cause a lot of pain
They had me on the floor a few times in pain, but Jesus filming yourself whilst giving these injections as just pure attention seeking. Every cancer patient at some point has had these injections as standard because nearly all chemos lower the immune system

Reactions: 10
For someone who claims shes an “expert” at injecting herself shes not particularly good at administering those

I hate hate hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the way sue says “tattas” - stupid bleeping word. Boobs/tits/baps/breasts - not bleeping tattas. Christ.

Reactions: 8
For someone who claims shes an “expert” at injecting herself shes not particularly good at administering those

I hate hate hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the way sue says “tattas” - stupid bleeping word. Boobs/tits/baps/breasts - not bleeping tattas. Christ.
she also resheaths the needle after she's injected herself, which is a big no no ....obviously not be shown the correct technique by her wonder nurses 🙄

Reactions: 5
she also resheaths the needle after she's injected herself, which is a big no no ....obviously not be shown the correct technique by her wonder nurses 🙄
probably because she knows all her nurses are such huge fans that they follow her in IG and have alerts set to ensure they don't miss a single story 🙄 and if they see brave princess Nicky attempting to inject herself and not doing it correctly, they will immediately ditch whatever they are doing on the ward to rush to her aid, and then offer to visit her at home every other day to do the injections for her - obvs not being able to resist the chance to stop on route to ensure they never turn up empty-handed, and always have donuts or biscuits of gifts to cheer her up! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Just an attention seeking hoare with classic signs of an eating disorder, if she can see hip dips then ffs she has issues ?! Or she just like Rich wants people blowing hot air up her arse 🤷🏽 bleeping self conscious of her hip dips nah she’s got issues and her weight loss has probably been wonderful to her . She’s mentally ill I wish her family or Alex would get her to seek help, because when she needs something on her body now to fight with it’s right now. Either that or it’s just like I said wanting people to say oh your so slim and wonderful Princess Nicky 😤🤢
Nah.this is offensive to those suffering with eating disorders. She's just a narc,self absorbed attention seeking twit.it might mean she has disordered as duck behaviours but no. Eds are sever mental illness that often strike down the best kind of people and they don't act like this shitface.

Also not an ad.ypuve been gifted them all you tit. What did she think you were going to do.with them...oh yeh of course advertise them.
Seeing this more and more.people getting away with calling it ad by gifting it.which they no the person will advertise for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah.this is offensive to those suffering with eating disorders. She's just a narc,self absorbed attention seeking twit.it might mean she has disordered as duck behaviours but no. Eds are sever mental illness that often strike down the best kind of people and they don't act like this shitface.

Also not an ad.ypuve been gifted them all you tit. What did she think you were going to do.with them...oh yeh of course advertise them.
Seeing this more and more.people getting away with calling it ad by gifting it.which they no the person will advertise for them.
I've never thought she had an eating disorder. More like an obsession with buying and eating ready-made food, which I guess could be seen as an eating disorder in a different way. Anyway, the Big Ball of Joy is shining, my Floof is lying at my feet, it's my birthday so for five minutes I am going to be charitable and a 'happy bean' (bleurgh) and wish her all the best. It won't last!

Reactions: 6

yeah, there is a difference between an eating disorder and having a disordered relationship with food and eating. Nicky clearly has issues with body image etc, and is absolutely delighted that she has lost weight, even if it is as the result of being seriously unwell, and it's an intentional choice to undernourish her body and deprive it of the energy/strength it desperately needs - even if she is truly feeling nauseous, eating a bowl of fruit is hardly the solution - and she clearly takes any possible opportunity to flaunt am the weight loss she is so proud of, and especially with that mention of being self-conscious about her non-visible "hip dips", she is obvs impacted by societal beauty ideals and pressures to look a certain way, but struggling with your weight/appearance and having disordered eating patterns doesn't mean she has an eating disorder.

yeah, there is a difference between an eating disorder and having a disordered relationship with food and eating. Nicky clearly has issues with body image etc, and is absolutely delighted that she has lost weight, even if it is as the result of being seriously unwell, and it's an intentional choice to undernourish her body and deprive it of the energy/strength it desperately needs - even if she is truly feeling nauseous, eating a bowl of fruit is hardly the solution - and she clearly takes any possible opportunity to flaunt am the weight loss she is so proud of, and especially with that mention of being self-conscious about her non-visible "hip dips", she is obvs impacted by societal beauty ideals and pressures to look a certain way, but struggling with your weight/appearance and having disordered eating patterns doesn't mean she has an eating disorder.
She stuffs in a lot of doughnuts and sweet stuff. Probably a good job as she'd disappear down a crack otherwise!

Reactions: 2
Think this might be aimed at Tattle 🤣
Omg god.literal tattle bingo. God how pathetic. Thats not childish it'd pathetic and being a passive aggressive witch.
Oh and Mr g looked totally over it.and a little pissed off with her antics today.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise she was still driving or was safe too ?!
Oo wait for it...
And how many y bloody muscles and strength and Co ordination.does driving need! Literally all of the body. But once again she wants to go out to play so it's all OK.
---
Second time she's done that possessive post about a baby stealing her man.

Mr G looking painfully awkward, as Nicky claims that he asked if they could "cheers our bacon butties" - because obvs it wasn’t yet another of her demands, to film stroy for content. if it had been his idea, he would be smiling and not looking so painfully awkward, with the entire situation so obviously contrived. even the way he looks at her out of the side of his eye, he is clearly looking for a "go!" signal to ensure she doesn't mess up! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's just an awful woman. Wonder what she was like before cancer?
Totally incapable of being genuine and telling the truth. Shocked she's still driving, especially with all her bone ailments and the fact she is likely on some pretty strong opiods.

Reactions: 3
Genuinely don’t know how Alex doesn’t just tell her to grow up & get a life. “Cheersing” bacon rolls…?! Give me a break. She’s honestly like a child. Everything is so infantile and choreographed for instagram content. It must be exhausting to be around, because all she ever does is play up and show off.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t have thought she could drive still. Is she capable of doing an emergency stop for example? Imagine the pain/broken back etc if she did one.

I wouldn’t have thought she could drive still. Is she capable of doing an emergency stop for example? Imagine the pain/broken back etc if she did one.
it does seem to be yet another situation where her stories don't add up. there are days she has claimed she can't bend her body, can't move, can't sit up in bed, can't get out of a chair, can't get dressed, and supposedly her mobility and pain means she needs a cane and a wheelchair and mobility aids to get in and out the bath - yet she's able to drive?! surely her supposed inability to move her body properly due to pain, potential reduction in strength due to muscle waste from the weight loss etc, would mean she wasn't safe to drive a car? so she's either placing herself and others in danger, or it's just further proof that her stories about pain and mobility etc are fabricated and exaggerated. neither of which portray her as a good person! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.