NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it does seem to be yet another situation where her stories don't add up. there are days she has claimed she can't bend her body, can't move, can't sit up in bed, can't get out of a chair, can't get dressed, and supposedly her mobility and pain means she needs a cane and a wheelchair and mobility aids to get in and out the bath - yet she's able to drive?! surely her supposed inability to move her body properly due to pain, potential reduction in strength due to muscle waste from the weight loss etc, would mean she wasn't safe to drive a car? so she's either placing herself and others in danger, or it's just further proof that her stories about pain and mobility etc are fabricated and exaggerated. neither of which portray her as a good person! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yup and I guarantee she's fuming at herself(or us ha) for not thinking about the link of driving pain and movement. Caught the duck out.

Reactions: 6
And did anyone catch the wheelchair in the back of the car???? Yet here she is, swanning around B&Q AND driving? Make it make sense

Reactions: 4
it does seem to be yet another situation where her stories don't add up. there are days she has claimed she can't bend her body, can't move, can't sit up in bed, can't get out of a chair, can't get dressed, and supposedly her mobility and pain means she needs a cane and a wheelchair and mobility aids to get in and out the bath - yet she's able to drive?! surely her supposed inability to move her body properly due to pain, potential reduction in strength due to muscle waste from the weight loss etc, would mean she wasn't safe to drive a car? so she's either placing herself and others in danger, or it's just further proof that her stories about pain and mobility etc are fabricated and exaggerated. neither of which portray her as a good person! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Also her b & q ice cream 🍦 story has disappeared so quickly?! And interesting how she’s on the floor sitting sideways only in a blanket. I can’t even do that lol
---
Has she done a dirty delete? Not seen anything about B&Q
Yep
---
People can call us names and say we are 🧌 but at least we’re not stupid 🐑 blowing hot air up her arse all the time saying what an inspiration she is 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏽 pretty disgusting lying like she is to her loyal fans 😤🙄 knowing exactly what she’s doing !!

Reactions: 7
Nothing ever adds up. Swanning round B&Q and a house full of people when you’re nutropenic? And your immune system is shot to tit?
She’s either lying or as thick as mince.

Nothing ever adds up. Swanning round B&Q and a house full of people when you’re nutropenic? And your immune system is shot to tit?
Especially around toddlers who carry lots of bugs. No it doesn’t make sense 🤥

She's got something 'exciting' happening tomorrow. I can hardly wait.

• Haha
Mr G looking painfully awkward, as Nicky claims that he asked if they could "cheers our bacon butties" - because obvs it wasn’t yet another of her demands, to film stroy for content. if it had been his idea, he would be smiling and not looking so painfully awkward, with the entire situation so obviously contrived. even the way he looks at her out of the side of his eye, he is clearly looking for a "go!" signal to ensure she doesn't mess up! 🙄🙄
I think its pathetic that she calls him "Mr G" and can't work out whether he genuinely likes to be called that? He looks nothing like Ryan gosling and now everytime I see him all I see if Alex with his tongue out. They are both gross 🤢🤮
---
And did anyone catch the wheelchair in the back of the car???? Yet here she is, swanning around B&Q AND driving? Make it make sense
It's not illegal. Plenty of people in wheelchairs can and are allowed to drive. The DVLA rules are very outdated but that's another thread

Reactions: 2
I think its pathetic that she calls him "Mr G" and can't work out whether he genuinely likes to be called that? He looks nothing like Ryan gosling and now everytime I see him all I see if Alex with his tongue out. They are both gross 🤢🤮
---

It's not illegal. Plenty of people in wheelchairs can and are allowed to drive. The DVLA rules are very outdated but that's another thread
I think the questions raised are her own fault, because she is apparently on tit loads of pain meds which are new to her and her ability to drive safely after she says she’s mentally and physically exhausted, plus her on off very bad mobility issues, which seem to change significantly on a daily, so much so it’s very hard to keep up !!! No one is questioning real disabled people or wheelchair users, it’s Nicky we are questioning and rightly so, If you read here frequently or read her stories a lot ? I’m sure you understand our confusion and concern of her current condition and abilities to safely drive. Her exaggeration and inconsistencies confuse the duck out of me.
---
Nicknacklou is so full of poo 💩 She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just like the lost shoe 👠 . I know very silly Just a new thread thought haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
---

The difference here though is that wheelchair bound drivers have adapted mobility cars that meet their needs and legal driving requirements.
Nikki is driving a car that has not been changed to meet her new mobility requirements, she’s driving the same car she always had when she was more body able. The opinion on here is that it is not safe to do so.

• Heart
New thread ideas ………

Nicknacklou is so full of poo 💩 She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just like the lost shoe 👠

not brilliant but it’s all I’ve got 🤷🏼‍♂️

She can duck off. It's clear she's been caught out.and all the more sinister her deleting it to cover it up. Now her doing boat trips.activities.driving.outings.visits. no bleeping way with the level of pain or the levels her blood count were would you do any of this. I'm just done with her. It's really bleeping unjustifiable.a and actually lying and this pretence just shows a level of pathetic,unhappy,bittered soul. And I feel really sorry for anyone who has to put up with her.
Maybe Mr g wasn't happy with the ic cream story. Like be as you are on your stories luv, but duck off including me in your fuckery.i stayed at home to get away from you.

Reactions: 9
She can duck off. It's clear she's been caught out.and all the more sinister her deleting it to cover it up. Now her doing boat trips.activities.driving.outings.visits. no bleeping way with the level of pain or the levels her blood count were would you do any of this. I'm just done with her. It's really bleeping unjustifiable.a and actually lying and this pretence just shows a level of pathetic,unhappy,bittered soul. And I feel really sorry for anyone who has to put up with her.
Maybe Mr g wasn't happy with the ic cream story. Like be as you are on your stories luv, but duck off including me in your fuckery.i stayed at home to get away from you.
So why do you think she deleted the bbq stories? I'm confused.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.