Nicknacklou #2 Go fund me to be a super spreader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now don't forget bootiful hoomans get under that big ball of joy and WEAR THOSE SHORTS! Doesn't matter if your arse is the size of a small country. Patronising twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just know that if she gained weight and was any larger than a size 10 she would have a tit fit about it and definitely not wear the shorts. She’s obsessed with being small.

Reactions: 11
You just know that if she gained weight and was any larger than a size 10 she would have a tit fit about it and definitely not wear the shorts. She’s obsessed with being small.
I noticed with her that she only somehow got into all this body positivity stuff after she seemingly became insta friends with Danea Mercer - who is a huge account and gets loads of engagement.
Nicky's MO is basically to copy big accounts - I've noticed it a few times.
She's just so dull and uncreative that I think this is all she can manage.

Reactions: 6
She epitomises this hierarchical world we live in. That even those who are suffering with cancer, and are less fortunate will now have to watch someone else in the “same” position, but with a better quality of living, rub their noses in it all day long. Not only that, they will have to spend their final days wondering why they can’t be so “positive” too.

I feel bad for her situation, I really do. It must be bleeping awful knowing what’s happening in your body and that you are effectively dying. I can’t even pretend to know how that feels. But, I feel like her behaviour is really toxic. Along with many other cancer influencers who prance about all day, and enjoy profiting from those who feel bad for them.

At first I was guilty for even feeling this way. I may have even had a word with a universe, hoping that I won’t be struck down dead for thinking this way. Yes if I had a terminal illness I’d want lots of people to love on me and give me attention, I would. Who wouldn’t? But, to what degree does it become excessive? There is something about this whole thing that just doesn’t sit right with me.

I’m a very grateful sort of person, and I like to share what I have with those who are less fortunate. If I had 22K donated to me, I’d like to purchase a holiday or two for those who are in my EXACT situation who don’t want to build a following and perform all day on social media. I think she should share, why does she have to have it all? I’m sure Monique would like a nice surprise or two? And a few others I can think of too.

I just don’t get it, because thinking about people other than myself comes easy to me. If she didn’t want to share her funds, she could set up something called the “unknown warriors” and ask her following to raise funds for those who are suffering from cancer but don’t want to be on social media all day.

I don’t find her to be particularly interesting either, and she isn’t genuine in the slightest. She says things like “yay, I’ve never been more happier to be having chemo” Well it isn’t bleeping yay is it? Why glamorise something that is brutal and frightening?

I’d much rather see the harsh reality of cancer, not pleasant to hear but at least it would be real. It’s like even with something as terrible as this, we have to put one big positive spin on it for the likes.

It’s toxic AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"Get under that big ball of joy"...errrr most of us are at work??!?! (As are many people in similar situations to Nick). She is sooo annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have also noticed that too! NNL copies others, Danae Mercer and all the body rubbish and wear the shorts shite. Hunch or Hinch 😂 what ever you like to call her is another one, the dog photos the other day, then NNL sits on the floor with a mutt. The rain was another example from Bowelbabe sitting outside under a blanket feeling the rain, then NNL apparently ran outside to feel the rain on her baldy head!
I find it difficult to have empathy with most of these cancer influencers (but then I am an Ice Queen when it’s comes to feelings 🤣) There are millions of ordinary people dealing with exactly the same thing. They are not begging/ being handed all the luxuries of the day, most are struggling with heating, eating and just surviving. Many can’t even afford a single holiday let alone multiple holidays and then blag 1st class just because it’s on your wish list!
How many kids/ toddlers who have cancer can only wish of going to Lapland to see Santa? It all sits really badly with me knowing that many of these influencers are just greedy and self absorbed.
Regardless of who they are none of them, in my opinion will be remembered long term because the majority of them have only been out for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The sad thing is that alot of them started off with really informative accounts, sharing real experiences. Then the money comes rolling in and it soon becomes a different person to see. Its sad really.

Reactions: 14
"Do try and get some rays today but don't forget your sunscreen" FFS Nicky, we're not toddlers, we don't need your permission to go outside or instructions on sun safety every day all summer 🙄

Reactions: 10
Jeesus . .
Call her your god child ffs . .
God hooman sounds so wanky 🙄

Jeesus . .
Call her your god child ffs . .
God hooman sounds so wanky 🙄
I guess its better than how her friend would call it . . "God bean" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know that this isn’t the laura BBB thread but, the footage of her & hubby dancing at the Elton John concert,…I have no words…..!

Reactions: 4
What an absolute charade at the chemo ward. I do hope she was the only patient on the ward today. I can’t imagine being happy about that, if I was a patient on that ward, having to listen to all that OTT giggling and then watch all the gymnastics to go with it. It’s not a playground it’s a chemo ward. I get that the nurses want to make her happy, but it’s meant to be a place where people can have their treatment in peace. Is it not? She says she is “making the best of it” well that’s all well and good if you are the ONLY patient on the ward. Can she not consider others?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What an absolute charade at the chemo ward. I do hope she was the only patient on the ward today. I can’t imagine being happy about that, if I was a patient on that ward, having to listen to all that OTT giggling and then watch all the gymnastics to go with it. It’s not a playground it’s a chemo ward. I get that the nurses want to make her happy, but it’s meant to be a place where people can have their treatment in peace. Is it not? She says she is “making the best of it” well that’s all well and good if you are the ONLY patient on the ward. Can she not consider others?
She’s turning into bowelbabe in that respect. Sooooo attention seeking. I’m pretty sure those staff had more important things to do, as well.

Reactions: 11
She’s turning into bowelbabe in that respect. Sooooo attention seeking. I’m pretty sure those staff had more important things to do, as well.
I can't imagine the manager of the chemo unit would be too pleased with all the disruption with filming and staff lying on the floor not exactly complying with infection control ....in our trust any such filming would be very much frowned upon and disallowed

Reactions: 16
I noticed with her that she only somehow got into all this body positivity stuff after she seemingly became insta friends with Danea Mercer - who is a huge account and gets loads of engagement.
Nicky's MO is basically to copy big accounts - I've noticed it a few times.
She's just so dull and uncreative that I think this is all she can manage.
Very true!! Her mum/sister are not small, if you look at Nicky, her shape/legs would probably lean towards being bigger, but Micky clearly watches what she eats and works out! She has said she used to be very conscious about her size and being slim. All the ramming food in her gob and the happy food wiggle 🤢 is for Insta. I bet she eats a few bites then that’s it. I honestly don’t think she is a naturally thin slim girl.

I can't imagine the manager of the chemo unit would be too pleased with all the disruption with filming and staff lying on the floor not exactly complying with infection control ....in our trust any such filming would be very much frowned upon and disallowed
Bloody awful! I was like ‘get up or the floor’ and why the duck are you ducking around with 30+ yr old woman acting like she’s 4? It’s not cute or funny! She’s not funny full stop. Just bloody irritating.

Reactions: 7
I’m actually appalled by that nonsense on the chemo ward. Have the staff there seriously got nothing else they should be doing with their time? Fannying around performing for some stupid Instagram video for some attention seeking woman
in her MID 30s…….. I am gobsmacked. I wonder what the hospital trust would have to say about it???

Reactions: 13
So today shes telling us to be out in the sun, whilst shes at a spa...again! Does she not get that the rest of us have to work to pay for things, we cant all just 'take in the sun'. Take away the cancer, and she has a very, very easy life. One day her followers will start getting fed up with her showing off and immature behaviour. Appreciating what you can do/can get is a very different thing to showing off!

Reactions: 6
So today shes telling us to be out in the sun, whilst shes at a spa...again! Does she not get that the rest of us have to work to pay for things, we cant all just 'take in the sun'. Take away the cancer, and she has a very, very easy life. One day her followers will start getting fed up with her showing off and immature behaviour. Appreciating what you can do/can get is a very different thing to showing off!
She shouldn't really be sitting out in the sun for prolonged periods at all....chemo makes your skin more photosensitive and direct sun exposure is not advisable

Reactions: 9
That nonsense on the chemo ward was really embarrassing. I wish she'd actually take a leaf out of BB's book and actually DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR OTHERS once in a while.

• Wow
At a spa. Again....
She really struggles with her life and cancer currently doesn't she, poor lamb.
Can see why she needs the thousands of pounds raised for her, what a worthy cause. Said no one except her brain dead supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At a spa. Again....
She really struggles with her life and cancer currently doesn't she, poor lamb.
Can see why she needs the thousands of pounds raised for her, what a worthy cause. Said no one except her brain dead supporters.
It's a shame because actually, there's nothing wrong with an ill girl enjoying a spa while she can, only her attitude is so bloody annoying and entitled that it stops us feeling sympathy and just drives us all mad.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.